VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Tue, July 10 2018, 16:56:31
Author: Argon
Subject: Re: Maze2
In reply to: Argon 's message, "Re: Maze2" on Sun, July 08 2018, 17:13:10


This comic was made by sounekou garie:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Men/Western/La_Poupee_Des_DieuX/001_010/Page001.htm

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerydetail.asp?gcat=2688
http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=196542




This is from [NYAN] Oteateshimasho:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_Unknown_Names/Tentacle/Misc_Alone_Pages/1119782327389.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_Unknown_Names/Tentacle/Misc_Alone_Pages/1119708329842.gif

https://asmhentai.com/g/119039/




This is from [Huge Orbit Fortress Strikes] S-Tablet Graphic Collection:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_Unknown_Names/Tentacle/Misc_Alone_Pages/1121086289732.jpg

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ061155.html




This is from BUY or DIE Okachimentaiko:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_Unknown_Names/Dog_or_Wolf/Misc_Alone_Pages/0029.jpg

https://www.doujinshi.org/book/128802/BUY-or-DIE/




This is from CROSS M Vol.02:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_Unknown_Names/Dog_or_Wolf/Misc_Alone_Pages/1120241514607.jpg

https://hitomi.la/galleries/2070.html




This is from Jigoku Gakuen Seitokai:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_Unknown_Names/Dog_or_Wolf/Post-17/001_010/Page001.htm

https://doujinshi.online/jigoku-gakuen-seitokai/




This is from D・O・G -獣姦コレクション-:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_Unknown_Names/Dog_or_Wolf/Dog_and_girl_13/001_010/Page001.htm

https://luscious.net/albums/fuuga-utsura-kanparu-riki-komurasaki-sanbun-kyouden-shimao-kazu-titikuro-sanbo-dog_117247/




This is already up:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Western/Equine_BW/Shin/001_010/Page001.htm

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Artists/S-U/Shin/Comix/Centaurs/001_010/Page001.htm




This is from drawn sex:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Western/Misc_Animals_Colour/Poccahontas/001_010/Page001.htm

https://drawn-sex.com/




This is from MECHANICAL ANIMAL:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Men/Japan_English/Beast_Boy-Teen_Titans/001_010/Page001.htm

https://www.doujinshi.org//book/323649/MECHANICAL-ANIMAL/?agree=force




This is from 【R-18】カイアンいじわるエロ漫画【自重できない〜♪】:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Men/Japan/Drakengard/001_010/Page001.htm

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=11724000
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=26993

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Replies:

[> [> [> [> [> Re: Maze2 -- aradd, Sat, July 14 2018, 1:31:31 [1]

yes it seems that you work hard with this and it is very good. i will take a look at this in the nearest days as i am now checking the update work for ellgar. that work will not be small...
thanx for your help argon

aradd

>
>This comic was made by sounekou garie:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Men/Western/
>La_Poupee_Des_DieuX/001_010/Page001.htm
>
>http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerydetail.asp?gcat=2688
>http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1965
>42
>
>
>
>
>This is from [NYAN] Oteateshimasho:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_U
>nknown_Names/Tentacle/Misc_Alone_Pages/1119782327389.jp
>g
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_U
>nknown_Names/Tentacle/Misc_Alone_Pages/1119708329842.gi
>f
>
>https://asmhentai.com/g/119039/
>
>
>
>
>This is from [Huge Orbit Fortress Strikes] S-Tablet
>Graphic Collection:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_U
>nknown_Names/Tentacle/Misc_Alone_Pages/1121086289732.jp
>g
>
>http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ061155
>.html
>
>
>
>
>This is from BUY or DIE Okachimentaiko:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_U
>nknown_Names/Dog_or_Wolf/Misc_Alone_Pages/0029.jpg
>
>https://www.doujinshi.org/book/128802/BUY-or-DIE/
>
>
>
>
>This is from CROSS M Vol.02:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_U
>nknown_Names/Dog_or_Wolf/Misc_Alone_Pages/1120241514607
>.jpg
>
>https://hitomi.la/galleries/2070.html
>
>
>
>
>This is from Jigoku Gakuen Seitokai:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_U
>nknown_Names/Dog_or_Wolf/Post-17/001_010/Page001.htm
>
>https://doujinshi.online/jigoku-gakuen-seitokai/
>
>
>
>
>This is from D・O・G -獣姦コレクション-:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_U
>nknown_Names/Dog_or_Wolf/Dog_and_girl_13/001_010/Page00
>1.htm
>
>https://luscious.net/albums/fuuga-utsura-kanparu-riki-k
>omurasaki-sanbun-kyouden-shimao-kazu-titikuro-sanbo-dog
>_117247/
>
>
>
>
>This is already up:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Western/Equi
>ne_BW/Shin/001_010/Page001.htm
>
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Artists/S-U/Shin/C
>omix/Centaurs/001_010/Page001.htm
>
>
>
>
>This is from drawn sex:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Western/Misc
>_Animals_Colour/Poccahontas/001_010/Page001.htm
>
>https://drawn-sex.com/
>
>
>
>
>This is from MECHANICAL ANIMAL:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Men/Japan_En
>glish/Beast_Boy-Teen_Titans/001_010/Page001.htm
>
>https://www.doujinshi.org//book/323649/MECHANICAL-ANIMA
>L/?agree=force
>
>
>
>
>This is from
>【R-18】カイアンいじわるエロ漫画【自重
>できない〜♪】:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Men/Japan/Dr
>akengard/001_010/Page001.htm
>
>http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illu
>st_id=11724000
>http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=26993

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Maze2 -- aradd, Sun, July 15 2018, 20:06:00 [1]

i have checked this and very good work but notice that no information is possible for the drakengard comic as the links goes to a error message side at pixiv.

thanx for your help argon and this will be fixed very soon online.
notice that no changes will be made for the artist section in ellgar before the reconstruction work is done.

aradd

>yes it seems that you work hard with this and it is
>very good. i will take a look at this in the nearest
>days as i am now checking the update work for ellgar.
>that work will not be small...
>thanx for your help argon
>
>aradd
>
>>
>>This comic was made by sounekou garie:
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Men/Western
>/
>>La_Poupee_Des_DieuX/001_010/Page001.htm
>>
>>http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerydetail.asp?gcat=268
>8
>>http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=196
>5
>>42
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>This is from [NYAN] Oteateshimasho:
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_
>U
>>nknown_Names/Tentacle/Misc_Alone_Pages/1119782327389.j
>p
>>g
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_
>U
>>nknown_Names/Tentacle/Misc_Alone_Pages/1119708329842.g
>i
>>f
>>
>>https://asmhentai.com/g/119039/
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>This is from [Huge Orbit Fortress Strikes] S-Tablet
>>Graphic Collection:
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_
>U
>>nknown_Names/Tentacle/Misc_Alone_Pages/1121086289732.j
>p
>>g
>>
>>http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ06115
>5
>>.html
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>This is from BUY or DIE Okachimentaiko:
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_
>U
>>nknown_Names/Dog_or_Wolf/Misc_Alone_Pages/0029.jpg
>>
>>https://www.doujinshi.org/book/128802/BUY-or-DIE/
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>This is from CROSS M Vol.02:
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_
>U
>>nknown_Names/Dog_or_Wolf/Misc_Alone_Pages/112024151460
>7
>>.jpg
>>
>>https://hitomi.la/galleries/2070.html
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>This is from Jigoku Gakuen Seitokai:
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_
>U
>>nknown_Names/Dog_or_Wolf/Post-17/001_010/Page001.htm
>>
>>https://doujinshi.online/jigoku-gakuen-seitokai/
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>This is from D・O・G -獣姦コレクション-:
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Japan/With_
>U
>>nknown_Names/Dog_or_Wolf/Dog_and_girl_13/001_010/Page0
>0
>>1.htm
>>
>>https://luscious.net/albums/fuuga-utsura-kanparu-riki-
>k
>>omurasaki-sanbun-kyouden-shimao-kazu-titikuro-sanbo-do
>g
>>_117247/
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>This is already up:
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Western/Equ
>i
>>ne_BW/Shin/001_010/Page001.htm
>>
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Artists/S-U/Shin/
>C
>>omix/Centaurs/001_010/Page001.htm
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>This is from drawn sex:
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Western/Mis
>c
>>_Animals_Colour/Poccahontas/001_010/Page001.htm
>>
>>https://drawn-sex.com/
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>This is from MECHANICAL ANIMAL:
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Men/Japan_E
>n
>>glish/Beast_Boy-Teen_Titans/001_010/Page001.htm
>>
>>https://www.doujinshi.org//book/323649/MECHANICAL-ANIM
>A
>>L/?agree=force
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>This is from
>>【R-18】カイアンいじわるエロ漫画【自�
>�
>>できない〜♪】:
>>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Men/Japan/D
>r
>>akengard/001_010/Page001.htm
>>
>>http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&ill
>u
>>st_id=11724000
>>http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=26993

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]



VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

  Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

  E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]


Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.