VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Thu, October 24 2019, 22:33:35
Author: Argon
Subject: Mazes


I haven't done a maze search in so long because the difficulty is just so high on the remaining pics. But I did find Major-Chi's site by accident and recognized the style right away. So I checked around a few more and found a few more.


These are by Major-Chi:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/315.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/317.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Bull/230.jpg

https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3364305
http://viper7242.blog77.fc2.com/




This is by moltag:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kondor/The_Maze/Misc/Colour/ferox_meerkat-onhisback-uncensored.png

https://www.deviantart.com/moltag




These are by Eric the Red: But he has no account anywhere.
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kondor/The_Maze/Dog/Colour/happy_birthday_prime.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kondor/The_Maze/Dog/Colour/pent_up_frustrations.jpg




These are by bloody fang but he has no account anywhere:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kondor/The_Maze/Interspecies/Colour/136587257741.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kondor/The_Maze/Interspecies/Colour/ginsuckingweedbz4.jpg

https://e621.net/post/show/882125




This is from the game Avaron:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Tentacle/1119439617418.jpg

https://e-hentai.org/g/151879/fca0ebb659/




This is from the game Assault Angel Kanon:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Tentacle/1119810419132.jpg

https://imhentai.com/gallery/20209/




These are from [102 Goushitsu (vanilla)] Tenshi Shoku:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Tentacle/1121085985930.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Tentacle/1121120466772.jpg

https://imhentai.com/gallery/91131/




This is from Mugen no Kyoukai ~Kiseki no Umi~
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Dog_or_Wolf/Colour/1151050495711.jpg

https://hitomi.la/galleries/1065329.html




This is from the game Private Garden:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Dog_or_Wolf/Colour/1122458732906.jpg

https://doujins.com/hentai-game-cg-sets/tetratech-private-garden-platinum-pack-1-2-3-36461




This is from 獣ト牝牛(シシトオナメ:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Dog_or_Wolf/Colour/sample3-400-300.jpg

https://www.digiket.com/work/show/_data/ID=ITM0003739/

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Replies:

[> Re: Mazes -- aradd, Sat, October 26 2019, 3:38:50 [1]

yeah. this work isnt easy, but you do it very well. i have also found a few drawings and they are now also removed in ellgar woman with animals and in kondors maze.
the male section in ellgar is not fixed as i need to fix a update there as soon as possible.

aradd

>
>I haven't done a maze search in so long because the
>difficulty is just so high on the remaining pics. But
>I did find Major-Chi's site by accident and recognized
>the style right away. So I checked around a few more
>and found a few more.
>
>
>These are by Major-Chi:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/315.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/317.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Bull/230.jpg
>
>https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3364305
>http://viper7242.blog77.fc2.com/
>
>
>
>
>This is by moltag:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kondor/The_Maze/Misc/Colo
>ur/ferox_meerkat-onhisback-uncensored.png
>
>https://www.deviantart.com/moltag
>
>
>
>
>These are by Eric the Red: But he has no account
>anywhere.
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kondor/The_Maze/Dog/Colou
>r/happy_birthday_prime.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kondor/The_Maze/Dog/Colou
>r/pent_up_frustrations.jpg
>
>
>
>
>These are by bloody fang but he has no account
>anywhere:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kondor/The_Maze/Interspec
>ies/Colour/136587257741.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kondor/The_Maze/Interspec
>ies/Colour/ginsuckingweedbz4.jpg
>
>https://e621.net/post/show/882125
>
>
>
>
>This is from the game Avaron:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Tentacle/1119439617418.jpg
>
>https://e-hentai.org/g/151879/fca0ebb659/
>
>
>
>
>This is from the game Assault Angel Kanon:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Tentacle/1119810419132.jpg
>
>https://imhentai.com/gallery/20209/
>
>
>
>
>These are from [102 Goushitsu (vanilla)] Tenshi Shoku:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Tentacle/1121085985930.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Tentacle/1121120466772.jpg
>
>https://imhentai.com/gallery/91131/
>
>
>
>
>This is from Mugen no Kyoukai ~Kiseki no Umi~
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Dog_or_Wolf/Colour/1151050495711.jpg
>
>https://hitomi.la/galleries/1065329.html
>
>
>
>
>This is from the game Private Garden:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Dog_or_Wolf/Colour/1122458732906.jpg
>
>https://doujins.com/hentai-game-cg-sets/tetratech-priva
>te-garden-platinum-pack-1-2-3-36461
>
>
>
>
>This is from 獣ト牝牛(シシトオナメ:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Dog_or_Wolf/Colour/sample3-400-300.jpg
>
>https://www.digiket.com/work/show/_data/ID=ITM0003739/

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Mazes -- Argon, Wed, October 30 2019, 22:04:24 [1]