VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Thu, June 23 2016, 19:07:10
Author: aradd
Subject: Re: commission time for kondor
In reply to: aradd 's message, "Re: commission time for kondor" on Sun, May 22 2016, 21:49:51

it seems that freckles or reva diehard is two of the artist that can take commissions. i shall think about it for a few days and then decided what to do. the drawing will be with two characters and i think we shall have a interspecies situation...

aradd

>there is a website here on internet, sure you know it,
>it is called failaffinity, or fur affinity... well i
>havent being any of the fans for it since it started,
>i shall tell you one reason for it, but right now it
>is in read mode only. so it is not possible to get any
>replys for the commission request i sent. well, want
>some fun information?
>okey, for those that want to know. i have collected
>artwork for over 20 years and fa is the worst site of
>them all. the biggest reason is the limitations of the
>artwork resolution size. so what happen when fa is
>down? or when artist feels that they have a little
>time to post stuff on other sites? for those that is
>registered users for fa and sofurry, that is a much
>better site, but as microsoft windows, they call it
>operating system, but it is a joke, isn't it? that
>doesnt matter as they are biggest in computer os in
>the world, but not the best, but many of us need to
>use it, even as it sucks. well. now check this, this
>artist is not on my homepage, but it doesnt matters in
>the example:
>PangurBan91 have 2 accounts so go and check this
>drawing, posted a month ago, Resolution: 1280x1018:
> >href="http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19729277/">http:/
>/www.furaffinity.net/view/19729277/

>
>today the artist posted the same artwork at sofurry:
>https://www.sofurry.com/view/1006320
>the difference is that now the drawing is in 2931 x
>2330 and that is a very big difference, so let us
>thanx that fa exist so we can look at artwork with low
>resolutions...
>
>aradd
>
>>this is not working as i wanted. several artist have
>>quit, as it seems and others dont do any commissions
>>right now. however, there is some artist that still
>>doing commission but the prices is a little bit
>>higher, but it will not take long before we reach that
>>amount of money also, thanx to those of you that give
>>some money, thanx for that. but i will contact some
>>artist to see if they do commissions or not. some
>>artist should add more information about that...
>>
>>aradd
>>
>>>okey...
>>>it will be some work to check the artists status as
>>>some of them in kondor, dont do any commissions. also
>>>the payment. right now we have 98$. also the only way
>>>to send money is by paypal so i will start to check
>>>around and if anyone have a suggestion about a artist
>>>that they like, put a notice here.
>>>
>>>aradd
>>>
>>>>it was good news when i took a look at the paypal
>>>>account as
>>>>there is some more people that have donated. that
>>>>means that we already have money for a commission
>for
>>>>kondor.
>>>>suggestions can be posted here:
>>>>suggestion what you want to see.
>>>>dragons, horses, dogs... or?
>>>>any favorite artist? remember that the artist must
>>>take
>>>>commissions and of course the artist must be in
>>>kondor.
>>>>as soon we have got any ideas what we want to see,
>>and
>>>>witch artist we shall ask, then we will act.
>>>>also notice that even as some artist have closed
>>their
>>>>commissions it can sometimes help to ask, anyway. we
>>>>can only get a no...
>>>>this time it will be something in colour...
>>>>
>>>>aradd

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Replies:

[> [> [> [> [> Re: commission time for kondor -- Argon, Sun, June 26 2016, 15:57:39 [1]

For Furaffinity try this:
https://github.com/4pr0n/ripme

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Re: commission time for kondor -- aradd, Tue, June 28 2016, 0:24:37 [1]

>For Furaffinity try this:
>https://github.com/4pr0n/ripme

yeah
this can be something for people that want to download much, but i dont download so much these days.

maybe i will post a new thread there people can following my travels around the artwork websites for three days.

i shall think of it...

thanx for the link, anyway

aradd

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: commission time for kondor -- aradd, Wed, August 17 2016, 20:33:49 [1]

a commission request have being sent to freckles. it will be a interspecies drawing. i will wait to his reply before i add more information about this drawing.

aradd

>>For Furaffinity try this:
>>https://github.com/4pr0n/ripme
>
>yeah
>this can be something for people that want to download
>much, but i dont download so much these days.
>
>maybe i will post a new thread there people can
>following my travels around the artwork websites for
>three days.
>
>i shall think of it...
>
>thanx for the link, anyway
>
>aradd

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: commission time for kondor -- aradd, Thu, August 18 2016, 2:17:41 [1]

freckles have now added this to the commission waiting list.

aradd

>a commission request have being sent to freckles. it
>will be a interspecies drawing. i will wait to his
>reply before i add more information about this drawing.
>
>aradd
>
>>>For Furaffinity try this:
>>>https://github.com/4pr0n/ripme
>>
>>yeah
>>this can be something for people that want to download
>>much, but i dont download so much these days.
>>
>>maybe i will post a new thread there people can
>>following my travels around the artwork websites for
>>three days.
>>
>>i shall think of it...
>>
>>thanx for the link, anyway
>>
>>aradd

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: commission time for kondor -- aradd, Thu, September 29 2016, 18:30:06 [1]

got a mail from freckles that he now will start to do the commission. the commission is changed from m/f to m/m as the other commissions for the forgotten empire have being f/m so i think its time to do something other kind. but the drawing contents is still the same with a white draft horse, unicorn and a black werewolf.

aradd

>freckles have now added this to the commission waiting
>list.
>
>aradd
>
>>a commission request have being sent to freckles. it
>>will be a interspecies drawing. i will wait to his
>>reply before i add more information about this
>drawing.
>>
>>aradd
>>
>>>>For Furaffinity try this:
>>>>https://github.com/4pr0n/ripme
>>>
>>>yeah
>>>this can be something for people that want to
>download
>>>much, but i dont download so much these days.
>>>
>>>maybe i will post a new thread there people can
>>>following my travels around the artwork websites for
>>>three days.
>>>
>>>i shall think of it...
>>>
>>>thanx for the link, anyway
>>>
>>>aradd

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: commission time for kondor -- aradd, Sat, October 01 2016, 14:49:18 [1]

the commission is now paid. 105$.
this commission was possible thanx to:
Ahn, Michael & Ioannis. Thanx for your support.
I hope not only this that have donated to this drawing will like it. for those that like horses and werewolfes will for sure like it. it have being added a extra picture in it. it was worth the costs...

aradd


>got a mail from freckles that he now will start to do
>the commission. the commission is changed from m/f to
>m/m as the other commissions for the forgotten empire
>have being f/m so i think its time to do something
>other kind. but the drawing contents is still the same
>with a white draft horse, unicorn and a black werewolf.
>
>aradd
>
>>freckles have now added this to the commission waiting
>>list.
>>
>>aradd
>>
>>>a commission request have being sent to freckles. it
>>>will be a interspecies drawing. i will wait to his
>>>reply before i add more information about this
>>drawing.
>>>
>>>aradd
>>>
>>>>>For Furaffinity try this:
>>>>>https://github.com/4pr0n/ripme
>>>>
>>>>yeah
>>>>this can be something for people that want to
>>download
>>>>much, but i dont download so much these days.
>>>>
>>>>maybe i will post a new thread there people can
>>>>following my travels around the artwork websites for
>>>>three days.
>>>>
>>>>i shall think of it...
>>>>
>>>>thanx for the link, anyway
>>>>
>>>>aradd

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: commission time for kondor -- aradd, Mon, October 10 2016, 0:05:42 [1]

the commission is now finnished and will ofcourse be added in the update for kondor.

aradd

>the commission is now paid. 105$.
>this commission was possible thanx to:
>Ahn, Michael & Ioannis. Thanx for your support.
>I hope not only this that have donated to this drawing
>will like it. for those that like horses and
>werewolfes will for sure like it. it have being added
>a extra picture in it. it was worth the costs...
>
>aradd
>
>
>>got a mail from freckles that he now will start to do
>>the commission. the commission is changed from m/f to
>>m/m as the other commissions for the forgotten empire
>>have being f/m so i think its time to do something
>>other kind. but the drawing contents is still the same
>>with a white draft horse, unicorn and a black
>werewolf.
>>
>>aradd
>>
>>>freckles have now added this to the commission
>waiting
>>>list.
>>>
>>>aradd
>>>
>>>>a commission request have being sent to freckles. it
>>>>will be a interspecies drawing. i will wait to his
>>>>reply before i add more information about this
>>>drawing.
>>>>
>>>>aradd
>>>>
>>>>>>For Furaffinity try this:
>>>>>>https://github.com/4pr0n/ripme
>>>>>
>>>>>yeah
>>>>>this can be something for people that want to
>>>download
>>>>>much, but i dont download so much these days.
>>>>>
>>>>>maybe i will post a new thread there people can
>>>>>following my travels around the artwork websites
>for
>>>>>three days.
>>>>>
>>>>>i shall think of it...
>>>>>
>>>>>thanx for the link, anyway
>>>>>
>>>>>aradd

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]



VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

  Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

  E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]


Forum timezone: GMT-1
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.