VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Sat, October 15 2016, 14:24:42
Author: aradd
Subject: Re: october update information
In reply to: aradd 's message, "october update information" on Fri, September 30 2016, 17:46:00

i will start to work with the update for kondor in the middle of next week. it will be 100 drawings that will be included in the update. also a comic update will be done. but there is one comic, the name is wolfpack. it is so big so i have not decided if i shall add it in this update or not. it is over 1 gb is size.

aradd

>the first update will be in kondor as freckles is now
>working with the commissioned drawing for it. that is
>thanx to those that have donate money by using paypal.
>information about when this update will be, will
>ofcourse be posted here in the forum.
>
>aradd

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Replies:

[> [> Re: october update information -- aradd, Sun, October 30 2016, 2:02:39 [1]

i am working with the update. not sure when it will be online but it will not be so long time left for the update.
i will add a comment here tomorrow about how it is going.

aradd

>i will start to work with the update for kondor in the
>middle of next week. it will be 100 drawings that will
>be included in the update. also a comic update will be
>done. but there is one comic, the name is wolfpack. it
>is so big so i have not decided if i shall add it in
>this update or not. it is over 1 gb is size.
>
>aradd
>
>>the first update will be in kondor as freckles is now
>>working with the commissioned drawing for it. that is
>>thanx to those that have donate money by using paypal.
>>information about when this update will be, will
>>ofcourse be posted here in the forum.
>>
>>aradd

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: october update information -- aradd, Mon, October 31 2016, 2:18:27 [1]

the update is now online. sorry for the delay.

aradd

>i am working with the update. not sure when it will be
>online but it will not be so long time left for the
>update.
>i will add a comment here tomorrow about how it is
>going.
>
>aradd
>
>>i will start to work with the update for kondor in the
>>middle of next week. it will be 100 drawings that will
>>be included in the update. also a comic update will be
>>done. but there is one comic, the name is wolfpack. it
>>is so big so i have not decided if i shall add it in
>>this update or not. it is over 1 gb is size.
>>
>>aradd
>>
>>>the first update will be in kondor as freckles is now
>>>working with the commissioned drawing for it. that is
>>>thanx to those that have donate money by using
>paypal.
>>>information about when this update will be, will
>>>ofcourse be posted here in the forum.
>>>
>>>aradd

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: october update information -- Argon, Thu, November 17 2016, 3:13:00 [1]

These:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/01a.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/02a.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/04.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/06.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/07.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/08.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/09.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/10.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/11.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/12.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/13.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/14.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/adultcomicbookmonstersex2002.jpg

Are all by Maris Comics. The same group that made SUper Police
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Western/Misc_Animals_Colour/Super_Police_by_Maris_Comics/001_010/Page001.htm

These are duplicates:
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/a1__7_.jpg
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/dinofuck.gif
http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beast_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/flints5.gif

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: october update information -- aradd, Thu, November 17 2016, 18:08:45 [1]

>These:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/01a.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/02a.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/04.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/06.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/07.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/08.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/09.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/10.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/11.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/12.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/13.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/14.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/adultcomicbookmonstersex20
>02.jpg
>
>Are all by Maris Comics. The same group that made
>SUper Police
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Comix/Western/Misc
>_Animals_Colour/Super_Police_by_Maris_Comics/001_010/Pa
>ge001.htm
>
>These are duplicates:
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/a1__7_.jpg
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/dinofuck.gif
>http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/The_Maze/Misc_Beas
>t_Drawings-Woman/Misc/Colour/flints5.gif

yeah
thanx argon for this information.
this is now fixed and the misc section in cleaned out.

aradd

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Re: october update information -- Argon, Sun, November 20 2016, 13:39:52 [1]