VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Wed, April 05 2017, 15:49:18
Author: Argon
Subject: Re: April update information
In reply to: aradd 's message, "April update information" on Mon, April 03 2017, 5:22:19

That is a very big maze update but sadly I cannot do anymore because of the new ISP law in the US. Everything is so crazy now I don't know when I'll be able to look at the internet normally.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Replies:

[> [> Re: April update information -- aradd, Thu, April 06 2017, 20:41:47 [1]

that was bad news argon. what is that isp law?

>That is a very big maze update but sadly I cannot do
>anymore because of the new ISP law in the US.
>Everything is so crazy now I don't know when I'll be
>able to look at the internet normally.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: April update information -- aradd, Fri, April 07 2017, 22:45:20 [1]

i have started to work with the update in ellgar. i noticed that the update for the artist section p-r will be so big that it seems that the section will be temporary closed when the update will be done. i have now checked the update and even as some drawings is removed it is still around 1100 drawings in this update. that also including a few drawings that will be replaced by higher resolution and/or unsencored versions.

aradd

>that was bad news argon. what is that isp law?
>
>>That is a very big maze update but sadly I cannot do
>>anymore because of the new ISP law in the US.
>>Everything is so crazy now I don't know when I'll be
>>able to look at the internet normally.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: April update information -- Argon, Sun, April 09 2017, 2:13:58 [1]

This:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-39427026

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: April update information -- aradd, Mon, April 10 2017, 21:56:28 [1]

this was really shit. i dont like the way this is going on internet. hope that will be stoped in the future! soon they want to know what kind of underwear people have when they are online... lucky, unicorns dont use pants...

update information:
the update in ellgar will be split in two parts. first part will be the p-r section with around 1000 drawings.
that also seems to be needed to put the p-r section offline for a short time. otherway it will not be possible to fix this update. the p-r section will also be changed from 15 pages to 17 pages. information about this update will be posted here at the end of the week.

aradd

>This:
>http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-39427026

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: April update information -- aradd, Sun, April 23 2017, 7:07:15 [1]

finally the check for the p-r artist is now done. it will be around 1100 drawings added to this section. when i later will start with the work, it will be needed to temporary close the p-r section but it will not be needed to have it close more than a day or so. information about this update will be posted here later. the update is around 680 mb in size.

aradd

>this was really shit. i dont like the way this is
>going on internet. hope that will be stoped in the
>future! soon they want to know what kind of underwear
>people have when they are online... lucky, unicorns
>dont use pants...
>
>update information:
>the update in ellgar will be split in two parts. first
>part will be the p-r section with around 1000
>drawings.
>that also seems to be needed to put the p-r section
>offline for a short time. otherway it will not be
>possible to fix this update. the p-r section will also
>be changed from 15 pages to 17 pages. information
>about this update will be posted here at the end of
>the week.
>
>aradd
>
>>This:
>>http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-39427026

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]



VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

  Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

  E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]


Forum timezone: GMT-1
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.