VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:14:28 02/19/16 Fri
Author: Leland Gaunt
Subject: (OFF POLITICS)

One of the most prettiest classic songs ever orchestrated and performed..

Take some time to consider an outstanding example of the 1950s..

The Song From Moulin Rouge by the late composer, great, Percy Faith... The vocal brilliantly performed by singer and songstress Felicia Sanders..

I would have this 45rpm record many years ago.... I believe the record was of Mercury label... The record being a classic was in burgundy red.. This record was manufactured thicker then regular 45rpm's at the time..

The record was a collectors item purchased by my parents to me..

The song listing, "Where Is Your Heart?" would be playlist on radio station, KHJ/930am and KHJ-fm/101.1.. The format within the Los Angeles, California area known as the 'Cavalcade of Hits"... This was of the late 1940s/1950s and 1960s popular music..

This song was a beauty performed by Felicia Sanders as remembered and recalled..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEVNbeNJ0rM&list=RDWEVNbeNJ0rM#t=0

VERY IMPRESSIVE MUSICAL VIDEO...

(1953) Felicia Sanders/Percy Faith... "Where Is Your Heart"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGtWWm2Rt_E

And this is coming forth from a traditional country music fan.....

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.