VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

Welcome to the forum focussing on Bluegrass Pageants! No bashing please. NO BANNERS

Subject: *DO YOU NEED YOUR BANNERS SEEN ON THE MAIN PAGE NOT IN THE ARCHIVES..EMAIL ME*

Author:
affordable banner posting
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:05:43 03/21/12 Wed

Posting

Banners by Kristina

*WE HAVE SOME OF THE BEST POSTING DEALS AROUND!..TAKE A BREAK FROM POSTING BUT GET THE EXPOSURE YOUR PAGEANT OR BUSINESS DESERVES*..*CONTACT US TODAY!..WE WILL EVEN CUSTOMIZE A POSTING PACKAGE FOR YOU IF YOU DON’T WANT ANY OF THE PACKAGES LISTED BELOW*..*PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW*
**EMAIL AMB_00_01@HOTMAIL.COM
**NEW..NEW..NEW**
**YOU MAY SWITCH YOUR BANNERS AT ANY TIME DURING THE POSTING PROCESS, JUST LET ME KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE SWITCHING YOUR BANNER AND SEND ME THE CODE**
***CHECK OUT THESE HUGE, HUGE, HUGE DEALS*** ***DON’T DELAY*** ***STOP SPENDING ALL DAY DOING IT YOURSELF***
***1ST BANNER POSTED: FULL PRICE, GET TWO BANNERS POSTED, SECOND ONE IS ½ PRICED, GET THREE BANNERS POSTED, FIRST ONE (FULL), SECOND ONE (HALF), THIRD ONE (FREE)***
*THAT’S RIGHT!..THERE ARE NO TYPOS IN THE DEALS BELOW!..BELIEVE YOUR EYES!..GREAT DEALS ON POSTING FOR THE YEAR!*
***YEARLY PACKAGES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE (JANUARY-DECEMBER)
-2000 BOARD POSTING/MONTH (ENTIRE YEAR) - $200.00
-3000 BOARD POSTING/MONTH (ENTIRE YEAR) - $250.00
-4000 BOARD POSTING/MONTH (ENTIRE YEAR) - $300.00
***ALL NEW: (MAY THROUGH DECEMBER): POSTING TO AT LEAST 60 BOARDS DAILY FOR 7 DAYS A WEEK UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR: FOR ONLY $80.00***
**YEAR OF POSTING (MAY THROUGH DECEMBER): POSTING TO AT LEAST 60 BOARDS DAILY FOR 7 DAYS A WEEK UNTIL END OF THE YEAR FOR TWO BANNERS: ONLY $120**
**YEAR OF POSTING (MAY THROUGH DECEMBER): POSTING TO AT LEAST 0 BOARDS DAILY FOR 7 DAYS A WEEK UNTIL END OF THE YEAR FOR THREE BANNERS: ONLY $140**
**EMAIL AMB_00_01@HOTMAIL.COM...EMAIL
*DAILY: 50 BOARDS/DAY: $2.50, 100 BOARDS/DAY: $3.50, 250 BOARDS/DAY: $7.50, 300 BOARDS/DAY: $8.50*
**WEEKLY POSTING:
*WEEKLY PLANS* 200 BOARDS/WEEK: $5.00, 500 BOARDS/WEEK: $10.00
*MONTHLY PLANS* 1000 TIMES/MONTH: $15.00, 2500 TIMES/MONTH: $30.00 ***MEGA MONTHLY DEAL: 3750 TIMES/MONTH: $45.00***
*REGIONAL PLANS*
Regions: Mid-Altantic (MD, VA, DE, WV, DC), Out of the West (CA, NV, OR, AZ, and other western states) , Up North (NY, ME, CT, PA, NJ, MI, and all northern states), Down South (AL, GA, MS, SC, NC, TN, and all southern states), Middle of the Country (MN, TX, ND, SD, and middle range states) These regional packages will include posting to 75 boards Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in your region and daily posting to 50 popular boards with 8 or more archives and daily posting to Bravo 2 times a day
**WEEKLY: $13.00, **MONTHLY: $45.00**
**SPECIALS ON PLANS**
*Daily Plans: Order a 250 boards plan and get a 50 boards plan for FREE *Weekly Plans: Order a 500 boards plan and get a 200 boards plan for FREE *Monthly Plans: Order a 2500 boards plan and get a 1000 board plan for 1/2 off *Regional Plans: Order a Monthly plan and get a weekly plan for 1/2 off *Order a Mega Package and get a week of unlimited posting after your package has been completed*
*REFERRALS: Refer friends to use my services, if they order a monthly package, then you will receive a weekly package for FREE!* Refer 3 friends and two of the 3 get monthly packages then you can receive any package you want for FREE!*
**THE DIRT CHEAP PACKAGES**..ALL OF US COULD SAVE MONEY EVERY NOW AND THEN...
10 boards per day for one week: $1.50, 10 boards per day for one month: $3.00
20 boards per day for one week: $3.50, 20 boards per day for one month: $5.50
30 boards per day for one week: $5.00, 30 boards per day for one month: $10.00
NOTE: 1. BANNERS ARE NOT POSTED TOGETHER AS A GROUP..ALL BANNERS ARE POSTED INDIVIDUALLY 2. ALL CLIENTS WILL RECEIVE A LISTING OF BOARDS POSTED FOR VERTIFICATION PURPOSES!
3. ALL INFORMATION USED, SUCH AS E-MAIL ADDRESSES, SUBJECT TITLES, AND NAME ARE OF YOUR OWN CHOOSING..I DON’T USE MY INFORMATION IN THOSE SECTIONS!
Subject: American Beauty

Author:
AmericanBeautyPageant
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:10:48 03/08/12 Thu

Tired of paying so much to compete? Required Appearances? A week-long pageant? No compete clauses?

You receive the experience of a theater style production! A weekend-long national pageant for the price of most state level competitions! Held in beautiful Orlando, Florida!

Harrison Productions, LLC has been producing pageants for 9 years for various organizations.

You can get a paperwork packet, or to ask questions by clicking here to e-mail me!

Or visit the newly completed website at www.AmericanBeautyPageant.com

Compete in optional competitions as well for Little Miss, Miss Pre-Teen and Jr. Miss divisions! We offer Photogenic, Talent, Spokesmodel, Actress and Modeling!

Only a $495.00 entry fee!

Visit our Facebook Group at: http://www.facebook.com/AmericanBeautyPageant

Subject: *Universal Glitz n Glamour Pageant*

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:28:54 02/15/12 Wed

YOU'RE INVITED !

(OPEN TO ALL STATES)

~ UNIVERSAL GLITZ N GLAMOUR PAGEANT ~

July 6-8, 2012
Raleigh Convention Center, North Carolina

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS EXCITING PREMIER EVENT !

Dressy Girls Inc

Subject: *Dressy Girls, Inc*

Author:
Owner
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:26:17 02/15/12 Wed

Dressy Girls, Inc.

Authorized Retailer of Designer Girls Formal and Pageant Apparel

(Don’t be fooled by CHINA Knock-Off online sellers or Unauthorized Affiliate Resellers)

Dressy Girls is your Trusted Authorized Retailer with 10 Years of Industry Experience
Outstanding Reputation and BBB A+ Rating

Dressy Girls Inc

Subject: *DShawn Pageant Designs*

Author:
Owner
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:51:33 02/15/12 Wed

D’Shawn Pageant Designs

High Quality ~ Custom Made ~ High Glitz National Level Pageant Dresses

DShawn Pageant Designs
Subject: *DON'T MISS THIS EXTRAORDINARY PAGEANT..ENTER NOW..WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU*

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:21:22 02/01/12 Wed

Banners by Kristina

Subject: *SAVE THE DATE..5 PAGEANTS IN 1..DONT MISS THIS SUPER EVENT*

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:20:48 02/01/12 Wed

SAVE THE DATE..... The Pageant EVERYONE’s Talking About!
Click to go to OUR Website

**We've Made some changes! I think you will like!**
an optional TALENT COMPETITION for Saturday Night!
A New Director with Bigger & Better Prizes
4 Ultimate Supremes win $500 Bond

EVERYONE PLACES!!
CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO EMAIL US

** For your convenience we do receive ONLINE ENTRIES!**
Go to www.pageantexpo.net

louisianapageants@gmail.com

Subject: *Dressy Girls, Inc*

Author:
Owner
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:10:08 01/25/12 Wed

Dressy Girls, Inc.

Authorized Retailer of Designer Girls Formal and Pageant Apparel

(Don’t be fooled by CHINA Knock-Off online sellers or Unauthorized Affiliate Resellers)

Dressy Girls is your Trusted Authorized Retailer with 10 Years of Industry Experience
Outstanding Reputation and BBB A+ Rating

Dressy Girls Inc

Subject: At Large Delegates Now Being Accepted for the American Spirit Pageant

Author:
Dennis VanDerGinst (the excited)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:08:16 01/17/12 Tue

At Large Delegates Now Being Accepted for the 2012 American Spirit Pageant

American Spirit Pageants is now accepting applications for “At Large” Delegates to our next national competition will be held April 4-7, 2012 at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort in Orlando, FL. If a state pageant has already been scheduled for the state you hope to represent you will need to compete in, and win, that pageant in order to compete in the national competition. If not, you can apply for consideration as an “At Large” Delegate by filling out the application at: http://www.americanspiritpageants.com/delegate-application/. You can check to see if a state pageant has been scheduled on our State Links Page.

There are four competition divisions: Teen, Miss, Ms. and Mrs.

If you are interested in securing a state directorship and holding your own state pageant please visit the following for franchise information: State Directorship Application.

For more information please visit www.americanspiritpageants.com or call 888-801-8855.

Subject: PURE AMERICAN GIRL PAGEANTS

Author:
Pat (Lets have fun!!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:20:44 01/03/12 Tue

Its a new year!!! Lets get together and have a great time at one of our pageants. A all natural pageant system that is a great way to learn and have a great time!
Check us out!

www.pureamericangirl.com
Subject: *DO YOU WANT YOUR BANNERS YOUR SEEN ON THE MAIN PAGE NOT ARCHIVES..EMAIL ME*

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:30:32 01/03/12 Tue

Posting

Banners by Kristina

*WE HAVE SOME OF THE BEST POSTING DEALS AROUND!..TAKE A BREAK FROM POSTING BUT GET THE EXPOSURE YOUR PAGEANT OR BUSINESS DESERVES*..*CONTACT US TODAY!..WE WILL EVEN CUSTOMIZE A POSTING PACKAGE FOR YOU IF YOU DON’T WANT ANY OF THE PACKAGES LISTED BELOW*..*PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW*
**EMAIL AMB_00_01@HOTMAIL.COM...EMAIL AMB_00_01@HOTMAIL.COM...EMAIL AMB_00_01@HOTMAIL.COM
**NEW..NEW..NEW**
**YOU MAY SWITCH YOUR BANNERS AT ANY TIME DURING THE POSTING PROCESS, JUST LET ME KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE SWITCHING YOUR BANNER AND SEND ME THE CODE**
***CHECK OUT THESE HUGE, HUGE, HUGE DEALS*** ***DON’T DELAY*** ***STOP SPENDING ALL DAY DOING IT YOURSELF***
***1ST BANNER POSTED: FULL PRICE, GET TWO BANNERS POSTED, SECOND ONE IS ½ PRICED, GET THREE BANNERS POSTED, FIRST ONE (FULL), SECOND ONE (HALF), THIRD ONE (FREE)***
*THAT’S RIGHT!..THERE ARE NO TYPOS IN THE DEALS BELOW!..BELIEVE YOUR EYES!..GREAT DEALS ON POSTING FOR THE YEAR!*
***ALL NEW: (MAY THROUGH DECEMBER): POSTING TO AT LEAST 60 BOARDS DAILY FOR 7 DAYS A WEEK UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR: FOR ONLY $80.00***
**YEAR OF POSTING (MAY THROUGH DECEMBER): POSTING TO AT LEAST 60 BOARDS DAILY FOR 7 DAYS A WEEK UNTIL END OF THE YEAR FOR TWO BANNERS: ONLY $120**
**YEAR OF POSTING (MAY THROUGH DECEMBER): POSTING TO AT LEAST 0 BOARDS DAILY FOR 7 DAYS A WEEK UNTIL END OF THE YEAR FOR THREE BANNERS: ONLY $140**
**EMAIL AMB_00_01@HOTMAIL.COM...EMAIL AMB_00_01@HOTMAIL.COM...EMAIL AMB_00_01@HOTMAIL.COM**
*DAILY: 50 BOARDS/DAY: $2.50, 100 BOARDS/DAY: $3.50, 250 BOARDS/DAY: $7.50, 300 BOARDS/DAY: $8.50*
**WEEKLY POSTING:
*MONTHLY PLANS* 1000 TIMES/MONTH: $15.00, 2500 TIMES/MONTH: $30.00 ***MEGA MONTHLY DEAL: 3750 TIMES/MONTH: $45.00***
*REGIONAL PLANS*
Regions: Mid-Altantic (MD, VA, DE, WV, DC), Out of the West (CA, NV, OR, AZ, and other western states) , Up North (NY, ME, CT, PA, NJ, MI, and all northern states), Down South (AL, GA, MS, SC, NC, TN, and all southern states), Middle of the Country (MN, TX, ND, SD, and middle range states) These regional packages will include posting to 75 boards Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in your region and daily posting to 50 popular boards with 8 or more archives and daily posting to Bravo 2 times a day
**SPECIALS ON PLANS**
*Daily Plans: Order a 250 boards plan and get a 50 boards plan for FREE *Weekly Plans: Order a 500 boards plan and get a 200 boards plan for FREE *Monthly Plans: Order a 2500 boards plan and get a 1000 board plan for 1/2 off *Regional Plans: Order a Monthly plan and get a weekly plan for 1/2 off *Order a Mega Package and get a week of unlimited posting after your package has been completed*
*REFERRALS: Refer friends to use my services, if they order a monthly package, then you will receive a weekly package for FREE!* Refer 3 friends and two of the 3 get monthly packages then you can receive any package you want for FREE!*
NOTE: 1. BANNERS ARE NOT POSTED TOGETHER AS A GROUP..ALL BANNERS ARE POSTED INDIVIDUALLY 2. ALL CLIENTS WILL RECEIVE A LISTING OF BOARDS POSTED FOR VERTIFICATION PURPOSES!
3. ALL INFORMATION USED, SUCH AS E-MAIL ADDRESSES, SUBJECT TITLES, AND NAME ARE OF YOUR OWN CHOOSING..I DON’T USE MY INFORMATION IN THOSE SECTIONS!
**EMAIL AMB_00_01@HOTMAIL.COM...EMAIL AMB_00_01@HOTMAIL.COM...EMAIL AMB_00_01@HOTMAIL.COM**
Subject: Cute Gisele Bundchen

Author:
Cute Models
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:04:24 12/30/11 Fri

Cute Brazilian Model Gisele Bundchen
gisele bundchen

Ruby tic tac toe | juego con Games68.com

Subject: Pageant Tiaras and Jewelry

Author:
Pageant Accesories for Sale
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:52:46 12/14/11 Wed

Prices around $20 and under.

Pageant tiaras and jewelry. Great deals.

See More Accesories

tiaras and jewelry for Christmas!
Subject: *DO YOU NEED YOUR BANNERS SEEN ON THE MAIN PAGE NOT IN THE ARCHIVES..EMAIL ME*

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:33:40 12/13/11 Tue

**NEW..NEW..NEW**
**WEEKLY POSTING:
*REGIONAL PLANS*
**SPECIALS ON PLANS**
Subject: *DON'T MISS THIS EXTRAORDINARY PAGEANT..ENTER NOW..WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU*

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:33:06 12/13/11 Tue

Banners by Kristina

Subject: CHRISTMAS CONTEST

Author:
CHRISTMAS CONTEST
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:35:16 12/10/11 Sat

CHECK THIS OUT!!

DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 19TH!

Click on the banner to enter TODAY!!

NO Extensions or Pro-rating!!

NATURAL RETOUCHES JUST $5 EACH!

Get professional- quality Natural Retouches
for just a fraction of the cost of expensive Retouchers!

We also offer great bulk discounts so you can SAVE money!

Professional results at an affordable price! Why pay more??
Miss Adelynn just LOVES her new Retouches and you will too!

Give us a try and see for yourself!
Stop losing money and SAVE today by clicking the banner below!

Subject: *DEC 11TH IS THE CORRECT DATE..DONT MISS THIS WONDERFUL PAGEANT COMING UP THIS WEEKEND*

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:16:48 12/06/11 Tue

Join Us December 11, 2011 Days Inn Baton Rouge!!
::: Sponge Bob’s Very Merry Christmas Pageant :::

::: LOW $35 entry fee. NO Door Entries! :::

3 Supremes 7 Queens 2 Kings
All get custom Sponge Bob Santa Crowns!

**CLICK ON THE BANNER FOR MORE INFO!**
Email: Pageanttabloid@aol.com

Banner by Glitter Banners

Subject: *DO YOU NEED YOUR BANNER SEEN BY EVERYONE AND ON EVERY BOARD..THEN AFFORDABLE POSTING IS HERE*

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:21:07 11/22/11 Tue

**NEW..NEW..NEW**
**WEEKLY POSTING:
*REGIONAL PLANS*
**SPECIALS ON PLANS**
Subject: *THIS IS SURE TO BE AN EXTRAORDINARY AND EXCITING THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS*

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:20:41 11/22/11 Tue

Banners by Kristina

Subject: *DON'T MISS WHAT IS SURE TO BE AN EXCITING AND EXTRAORDINARY EVENT*

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:20:12 11/22/11 Tue

Banners by Kristina

Subject: *DON'T MISS THIS EXCITING AND EXTRAORDINARY EVENT*

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:19:45 11/22/11 Tue

Banners by Kristina

Author:
CHRISTMAS CONTEST
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:36:38 11/21/11 Mon

CHECK THIS OUT!!

NO Extentions or Pro-rating!!

Miss Adelynn just LOVES her new Retouches and you will too!

Subject: *A MUST-ATTEND EVENT..BE THERE OR BE SQUARE..ENTER NOW*

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:29:14 11/09/11 Wed

Banners by Kristina

Subject: *THIS IS SURE TO BE AN EXTRAORDINARY AND EXCITING EVENT U DON'T WANT TO MISS*

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:33:59 11/08/11 Tue

Banners by Kristina

Author:
CHRISTMAS CONTEST
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:04:30 11/08/11 Tue

CHECK THIS OUT!!

NO Extentions or Pro-rating!!

LAST CONTEST OF 2011!

DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 15TH!

Subject: Creative Princess

Author:
debbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:27:12 10/05/11 Wed

Subject: *THIS IS SURE TO BE AN EXTRAORDINARY AND EXCITING THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS*

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:40:34 09/22/11 Thu

Banners by Kristina

Subject: MISS HEART OF AMERICA NATIONAL

Author:
Ciera Nitkowski (Joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:17:35 09/21/11 Wed

~* Register today for one of our upcoming pageants *~

UPCOMING PAGEANTS

Orlando's Miss Heart of America

October 15th, 2011

Orlando, Florida

South Florida's Miss Heart of America

October 16th, 2011

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

McDuffie County's Miss Heart of America

October 29th, 2011

Thomson, Georgia

Lexington County's Miss Heart of America

October 30th, 2011

Lexington, South Carolina

REQUEST MORE INFO AT www.missheartofamerica.com

Subject: MY LITTLE MIRACLE,

Author:
MLM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:54:56 08/25/11 Thu

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com!
Subject: *THIS IS SURE TO BE AN EXTRAORDINARY AND EXCITING EVENT U DON'T WANT TO MISS*

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:33:03 08/23/11 Tue

Winter Royalty Pageant

Banners by Kristina

Subject: *ALL POSTING PACKAGES ARE HALF PRICED THRU AUGUST 8TH..ORDER NOW*

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:19:30 08/07/11 Sun

*AUGUST 1TH-AUGUST 8TH ONLY..ALL PACKAGES ARE HALF PRICED*
**NEW..NEW..NEW**
**WEEKLY POSTING:
*REGIONAL PLANS*
**SPECIALS ON PLANS**
Subject: *A MUST ATTEND EVENT..ENTER TODAY..DON'T MISS OUT*

Author:
nes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:18:57 08/07/11 Sun

NES GA Open State Pageant!

Get Your Glitznglittergraphics.com Banner Today!

Win HUGE fees off at the State Level
to go to Nationals where someone
wins a $16,000 bond in honor of our
16th year anniversary!

NES will become a lifelong
tradition in pageantry.

Newly Added guaranteed CASH prizes as listed on PPW - Never prorated
The Amazing "Mr. Tim" to host

VENDORS

H&M by Mykel Baca - hottiesbymykel1@aol.com,
Leigh Strohmetz - leighmurphy73@yahoo.com - 478-538-8678,
Aimee McBurnett - elitetanning@aol.com 678-986-2138
(Aimee and Leigh are both available for tanning also)

Off Stage Shot Looks available from Kristy Hargis - rmh78@blomand.net - 931- 235-8690

Newly added and guaranteed CASH prizes in addition to the many other amazing ones.... And the HUGE discounts to Nationals where someone will win a $16,000 bond in honor of our 16th year anniversary.

Please contact Amy Silvers at nespageantgadirector@yahoo.com for further information or visit www.nespageants.com and click on the state links.

Banner by Glitz n' Glitter Graphics:

Get Glitzed n' Get Noticed!

Subject: 2011 Abbeville’s Miss Heart of America Preliminary

Author:
G.H.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:19:34 08/03/11 Wed

Coming to your area……

2011 Abbeville’s Miss Heart of America Preliminary
1st United Methodist Church100 East Kelley Street Abbeville Alabama 36310Saturday, August 13, 2011 2 p.m. This is a very Low Cost Preliminary!

Miss Heart of America events are truly “Pageants with Purpose”All our pageants are food drives. We are not a glitz program. We are a Fun, Family Friendly, Non-cost restrictive, Community Service Program Baby Miss thru Ms DivisionsAWARDING $3000 at STATE & $5000 at NATIONAL More information and to Register visit at www.missheartofamerica.com/abbeville
Posted by G.H.
Subject: At Large Delegates Now Being Accepted for the 2012 American Spirit Pageant

Author:
Denny VanDerGinst (the excited)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:01:00 07/11/11 Mon

At Large Delegates Now Being Accepted for the 2012 American Spirit Pageant

American Spirit Pageants is now accepting applications for “At Large” Delegates to our next national competition will be held April 4-7, 2012 at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort in Orlando, FL. If a state pageant has already been scheduled for the state you hope to represent you will need to compete in, and win, that pageant in order to compete in the national competition. If not, you can apply for consideration as an “At Large” Delegate by filling out the application at: http://www.americanspiritpageants.com/delegate-application/. You can check to see if a state pageant has been scheduled on our State Links Page.

There are four competition divisions: Teen, Miss, Ms. and Mrs.

If you are interested in securing a state directorship and holding your own state pageant please visit the following for franchise information: State Directorship Application.

For more information please visit www.americanspiritpageants.com or call 888-801-8855.

Subject: *PAGEANTFANATIC IS BACK..VISIT OUR SITE..AND CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW*

Author:
pageantfanatic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:29:36 07/11/11 Mon

RHINESTONES, MATERIAL, BOOTS, PHOTO PROTECTORS AND PAGEANT SHIRTS!!
::: PAGEANTFANATIC IS BACK!!! :::

:: www.PageantFanatic.net ::

color=#CC33FF>

**CLICK ON THE BANNER FOR MORE INFO!!**

Subject: American Spirit Pageants Now Accepting State Delegate Applications

Author:
Dennis VanDerGinst (the excited)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:24:54 07/01/11 Fri

American Spirit Pageants is a wonderful system that allows young women an opportunity to showcase themselves, network with other people and give back to their community all at the same time. This year we are hoping to have as many state pageants as possible. However, we are accepting “At large” Delegate applications for each state until a state director has been selected and a state pageant scheduled. To determine if a state pageant has been scheduled for your state visit http://www.americanspiritpageants.com/state-links/ and click on your state. If there is a state pageant scheduled it will be posted there and you will need to compete in the state pageant and win in order to compete at our national pageant. If there is no state pageant yet scheduled you may apply for an “At large” berth by going to http://www.americanspiritpageants.com/delegate-application/ and filling out the application.

There are four divisions in each state (Teen Miss, Miss, Ms. and Mrs.) which will compete at the national pageant.

The national American Spirit Pageant will be held April 4-7, 2012 at Disney’s Coronado Springs resort. All state delegates (state pageant winners and “At Large” selectees) will participate in a number of events and photo opportunities. ASP Queens shall be expected to make appearances on behalf of their state for their full reign. ASP is the only national pageant system that incorporates fundraising into the competition.

Please feel free to apply online right away at americanspiritpageants.com or call National Director, Dennis VanDerGinst, at 888-801-8855 for more information.

Subject: *A WONDERFUL PAGEANT THAT IS A YOU DONT WANT TO MISS IS COMING YOUR WAY..SEE U THERE*

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:46:10 06/29/11 Wed

:: Join Us July 16, 2011 Hammond Quality Inn!! ::

** Southern States Pageant Expo!! **

5 pageants in 1- YES you can win all 5!

2 Ultimates win $500 Savings Bond! Ultimate can be double crowned this year.
10 ( FREE) Cash Paying titles! 5 great directors with 5 sets of Judges & Prizes!!

***CLICK ON THE BANNER FOR MORE INFO***
www.pageantexpo.net

LouisianaPageants@gmail.com
...Click to email us NOW!...

Subject: Adorable Dolls Glitz & Sweet Plums Natural Pageant

Author:
Tiffany Egan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:34:55 06/13/11 Mon

Adorable Dolls GLITZ &
Sweet Plums NATURAL
NATIONAL PAGEANT

January 27-29, 2012 - Dallas

itsyourpageant.com

"Get All Dolled Up" or "Let Your Sweetness Shine" at this excellent national pageant!

What makes this pageant - YOU!

VENDORS – We Want You!

Glitz & Natural Compete Separately. Prizes! Party! Crowning Breakfast!

Mrs. Tiffany can’t wait to meet you!

www.itsyourpageant.com
214-425-2298
tiffany@itsyourpageant.com
For information, please contact me via facebook, email, or website to ensure I talk to you

facebook.com/itsyourpageant

Subject: Accepting Applications for State Directors

Author:
Dennis VanDerGinst (ASP Director)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:25:17 05/19/11 Thu

American Spirit Pageants is now taking applications for state directorships. Now is your chance to direct your own pageant! Franchise agreements under the system are leased for between $2500 and $5000 a year, depending upon the size of the state. Once the franchise is secured the director takes on the rights and responsibilities for directing four separate divisions in his or her state pageant. The divisions include “Miss Teen”, “Miss”, “Ms.” and “Mrs.” The competition for all four divisions is held during the same pageant weekend. In some larger states the director may consider breaking the pageant into two separate weekends. The bottom line, however, is that having a number of divisions in one pageant makes this a real money making opportunity. American Spirit Pageants provides the outline and guidance to make each state pageant successful. It also provides marketing support, including a state pageant website and online marketing. Further, ASP provides a great national pageant experience.

American Spirit Pageants is the only national system that includes charitable fundraising as part of the judged competition (along with swimwear, evening gown and interview). Funds raised this year go to the HAVlife Foundation, which creates opportunities for “at risk” children to participate in arts and athletic programs. Last year, the pageant’s philanthropic twist attracted a number of celebrities as judges and performers. It was emceed by television and film personality, Mario Lopez. Nearly three thousand people attended the Finals. On the heels of such success, ASP is stepping things up another notch. The next national competition will be held at the Coronado Springs Resort in Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida. Delegates to the national competition will be selected from the various state pageants.

To learn more about American Spirit Pageants or to apply to become a state director you can visit: http://www.americanspiritpageants.com/state-directorship-info/state-directorship-application/

or call 1-888-801-8855.
Subject: AMERICA'S DARLINGS & DUDES

Author:
MICHELLE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:22:01 04/05/11 Tue

BR>

America's Darlings and Dudes Mini National
June 11th ~ Hazard KY

Banner by Sweet & Sassy Banners

...Banners are only $5...

Replies:
Subject: Pain meds and anabolics without a prescription online!

Author:
Dr Kevin (Pain killers online)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:53:27 04/27/11 Wed

Pain meds without a prescription online, 24 hours a day / 7 days per week. Good prices and fast delivery. Mail us at: drkevin79@hotmail.com

Buy OxyContin without a prescription online
Buy Dilaudid without a prescription online
Buy Nubain without a prescription online
Buy Hydrocodone without a prescription online
Buy Xanax without a prescription online
Buy Rohypnol without a prescription online
Buy Norco without a prescription online
Buy Mandrax without a prescription online
Buy Adderall without a prescription online
Subject: COVER MISS

Author:
POST IT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:24:11 03/31/11 Thu

America's Cover Miss & Cover Boy, USA State finals 2011

Georgia April 15 & 16 in Forsyth Kentucky Tennessee April 29-May 1st Clarksville

Photobucket

No expensive photos needed,
No door admission to watch,
Free party for everyone
No modeling score on ages 3yrs and under
Scoring 1-25 facial beauty, 1-15 personality/projection, 1-10 overall appearance.
Over 30 titles to be awarded for Each State.
Georgia State open to AL, FL, SC, NC
Kentucky State open to OH, WV, IN , ILL, MO
Tennessee State- TN residents only

You can now register for state online.
www.gacovermiss.com
www.kentuckycovermiss.com
www.covermisstn.com
E-Mail Today For More Information

Subject: Miss Heart of America

Author:
Ciera Nitkowski
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:12:32 03/27/11 Sun

Author:
POST IT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:37:00 03/23/11 Wed

America's Cover Miss & Cover Boy, USA State finals 2011

Georgia April 15 & 16 in Forsyth Kentucky Tennessee April 29-May 1st Clarksville

Photobucket

No expensive photos needed,
No door admission to watch,
Free party for everyone
No modeling score on ages 3yrs and under
Scoring 1-25 facial beauty, 1-15 personality/projection, 1-10 overall appearance.
Over 30 titles to be awarded for Each State.
Georgia State open to AL, FL, SC, NC
Kentucky State open to OH, WV, IN , ILL, MO
Tennessee State- TN residents only

You can now register for state online.
www.gacovermiss.com
www.kentuckycovermiss.com
www.covermisstn.com
E-Mail Today For More Information

Subject: IFF KY

Author:
POST IT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:51:46 03/13/11 Sun

INTERNATIONAL FRESH FACES & BEAUTIFUL ME KENTUCKY PRELIM EVENTS
DISCOUNTS AWARDED FOR BOTH NATIONAL PAGEANTS * ONLY $25.00 TO ENTER!

::JUDGED ONLY ON FACIAL BEAUTY & PERSONALITY::

::NO MODELING OR PAGEANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED::

click on banner to visit us on the web for printable paperwork

Banner Created By: Ultimate Banners

Subject: Pageant

Author:
Eastern Kentucky Fair Pageants
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:15:56 03/10/11 Thu

..... OPEN STATE-WIDE .....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

..... OPEN STATE-WIDE .....

Subject: Kentucky IFF

Author:
POST IT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:14:33 03/08/11 Tue

INTERNATIONAL FRESH FACES MR & MISS EASTER MODEL SEARCH

KENTUCKY PRELIMINARY PAGEANTS TO NATIONALS

NO MODELING REQUIRED AND NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!!!

::FREE TO ENTER BEAUTY::

13 age divisions awarding a king and queen in each division...
PLUS 4 alternates! Kings and Queens will receive a crown,
banner, trophy and half their entry fees paid to nationals!!!
Optional awards include: Fresh Face Model Award, Natural
Photogenic, Best Eyes, Smile and Personality PLUS Most Beautiful

DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO WIN FEES OFF NATIONALS

click on banner to visit us on the web for printable paperwork

Subject: Miss America-- Time to opt out?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljY6ygVniCU

Author:
ve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:07:45 02/03/11 Thu

Paste Link In Browser Or CLICK HERE To View
Replies:
Subject: pageant

Author:
regina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:30:14 01/28/11 Fri

Subject: DON'T MISS THIS EXCITING EVENT!!!!

Author:
POST IT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:16:39 01/10/11 Mon

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS EXCITING EVENT!

Subject: INTERNATIONAL FRESH FACES

Author:
POST IT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:24:19 01/06/11 Thu

*MISSOURI INTERNATIONAL FRESH FACES*

Photobucket

CLICK THE BANNER TO EMAIL FOR PAPERWORK

*MISSOURI INTERNATIONAL FRESH FACES*

Photobucket

CLICK THE BANNER TO EMAIL FOR PAPERWORK

Subject: MISS WINTER SNOWFLAKE PHOTO CONTEST

Author:
POST IT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:05:07 12/15/10 Wed

COME ENTER TODAY!!

Author:
POST IT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:49:31 12/15/10 Wed

COME ENTER TODAY!!

Subject: DON'T MISS OUT!

Author:
DON'T MISS OUT!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:07:27 12/13/10 Mon

:: Third Annual Christmas Contest! ::

** Montly Models Inc. PC**

Deadline December 16th, 2010
NO EXTENSIONS!!
~Natural and Glitz themes~

Enter one theme for $6 or both for $8
AWARDING $300! No Pro-rating!!!

**Click the banner above for ALL the details on how to enter!**

Miss Kinley just LOVES her new Retouches and you will too!

Author:
POST IT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:07:28 12/12/10 Sun

COME ENTER TODAY!!

Subject: P.I

Author:
LISA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:12:25 11/27/10 Sat

Photobucket

Subject: STRUTTER PARTY

Author:
POST IT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:53:58 11/17/10 Wed

Donna's Studio Christmas Party at AGG
::::: Everyone is Welcome :::::

Donna's Studio Annual Christmas Party
After AGG Competition Saturday Nov 20
Pigeon Forge TN

Mrs Donna, Mrs Ashley, Mrs Brandy & Staff welcome everyone to join the games, fun & goodies!! We Look Forward To Seeing You after AGG Competition!
EVERYONE WELCOME!!!!

Questions? click the banner to email Ashley for info!

Author:
POST IT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:36:01 11/17/10 Wed

*** America's Cover Miss & Cover Boy, USA ***
Christmas Regional pageants
Dec 11 Chattanooga TN South Eastern Christmas Regional
Dec 18 Bowling Green KY Blugrass Christmas Regional
Open to all states.

We will accept door entries, but save $$$ by entering early.
Chattanooga www.covermisstn.com
Bowling Green ....Double with Diamond Pageant Productions....
1 stage, double the fun & prizes.
www.kentuckycovermiss.com or www.diamondpageantproductions.com

banners gone wild

Subject: DON'T MISS OUT!

Author:
DON'T MISS OUT!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:52:58 11/14/10 Sun

DEADLINE IS MONDAY NOVEMBER 15TH!!

WE ARE NATURAL!

All types of Naturals are accepted!

Only .50 cents per photo to enter!

Miss Kinley just LOVES her new Retouches and you will too!

Author:
Enchanted Castle Productions
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:49:49 11/11/10 Thu

Subject: DONNA

Author:
POST IT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:28:17 10/26/10 Tue

:: Only $1.00 Per Photo Or $10 Unlimited In All Categories!! ::
** Halloween Cuties Photo Contest!!**

Awarding a Glitz, Natural, ProNatural & Costume Winner!!!

Winners will receive a Monogrammed Banner & Halloween Crown!!

** CLICK ON THE BANNER TO ENTER TODAY!! **

Subject: NEED EXTRA CASH? MAKE MONEY NOW! GUARANTEED!

Author:
MAKE MONEY NOW!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:06:42 10/15/10 Fri

Need Extra Cash? Of course you do!
Incoming Calls ONLY!
Cash Paid Everyday
Easy $500+ Per Day
Full-time or Part-time
No Experience Necessary
Complete Training Program In Place
Call Now For Details
(641) 715-3900, ext. 798721 and press #

Take Action - Call Now!
Subject: AGM KY PRELIMS

Author:
TRACEY
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:25:59 10/08/10 Fri

COME JOIN US FOR AMERICAS GRAND MISS FIRST KY PRELIMS.
KENTUCKY PRELIMS
LEXINGTON NOV. 6TH
WEST LIBERTY,PAINTSVILLE AND PIKEVILLE, NOV THE 12TH AND 13TH
HOPKINSVILLE,MADISONVILLE AND MURRAY, NOV 19TH,20TH AND 21ST
SOMERSET NOV. 27TH
ASHLAND AND MOREHEAD DEC. THE 3RD AND 4TH.
WE WILL HAVE BEAUTY WEAR WITH OPTIONAL
PHOTOGENIC,CASAUL WEAR,TALENT AND INTERVIEW.

OUR AWARDS WILL BE LARGE BEAUTIFUL CROWNS,LARGE TROPHIES,SASHES,PLAQUES AND FEES OFF NATIONAL FINALS.

NO CONTEST WILL LEAVE EMPTY HANDED.

CONTACT TRACEY @ KYAMERICAGRANDMISS@YAHOO.COM

OR CALL (859)817-0793

FACEBOOK @ http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000768351164&v=app_2344061033#!/KYAMERICASGRANDMISS

WIN FEES OFF AMERICAS GRAND MISS NATIONALS THAT WILL TAKE PLACE FEB. 12TH-14TH.
CHECK OUT THE NATIONALS @ http://americasgrandmissnational.com/index.html
FEES OFF FOR THE 1ST TEN THAT MAKES DEPOSIT ON EACH PRELIM
Subject: American Spirit Pageant is Accepting More Contestants

Author:
Dennis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:44:10 10/08/10 Fri

The cutoff date is coming soon for accepting applications to compete in the American Spirit Pageant hosted by Mario Lopez.

Please apply today at: www.AmericanSpiritPageants.com

American Spirit Pageants

Go to AmericanSpiritPageants.com and Apply today!!

It's quick and easy!

Author:
Enchanted Castle Productions
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:51:12 10/06/10 Wed

Subject: upcoming pageant

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:56:17 09/21/10 Tue

Banner by LiL Princess Comps

Glitzy Cuties Pageants to Choose from:

September 26 - Back to School Pageant - Louisville, KY - The Inn Suites
October 3 - Halloween Pageant - Cave City, KY - The Days Inn

Visit us online:  www.freewebs.com/naturalcuties/

Click the banner for more information or
email pageantqueen2007@webtv.net today!

Banner By LiL Princess Comps

Subject: traveling tans

Author:
traveling tans
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:49:56 07/30/10 Fri

:: "Have Spray Gun Will Travel!" ::
** TRAVELING TANS!!!**

WHEN YOU LOOK GREAT, IT MAKES ME LOOK GOOD TOO!!!

Get An Awesome Tan!!

* WARM AIR! *
* CERTIFIED! *
* Salon Turbo Machine *

**CLICK ON THE BANNER TO BOOK TODAY!!!!**

Now booking for AUE Aug 20!

Email: travelingtans@hotmail.com

Banner by My Pageant Kid

Author:
LISA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:35:11 06/14/10 Mon

KENTUCKY
AUE/America's Best...In a town near YOU

Enter Online @ www.auepageant.com
For information call 606-526-9058 or email auepageant@aol.com

Banner by Sweet & Sassy Banners
...Banners are only $5...

Subject: New National State Pageant dress Babydoll Casual Wear for Sale !!!

Author:
pageantsweetie@gmail.com (welcome)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:52:27 06/14/10 Mon

CLICK IMAGE TO OUR EMAIL FOR DETAIL

Author:
LISA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:09:18 06/10/10 Thu

America's Best/AUE
August 20-22, 2010 ~ Louisville, KY

Have You Heard the Latest AUE News?
Our Party Theme This Year is "Party in the USA"
....And It Will Be Awesome!!

Hi Everyone!
My name is Brylie St Clair and I want to invite everyone to Mrs Madonna’s Pageant! AUE was an exciting and fun filled weekend for me & my mom. I loved the party! And I heard the theme this year is “Party in the USA” so it will be even better!!! I loved all my new prizes, crown, and oh yeah, the $$$$$ was sweet! When Mr Tim called my name, my mom almost passed out and we were both in tears as I ran to the stage. I can’t wait to see you all at AUE!
Love Brylie

America's Ultimate Extravaganza
August 20-22 in Louisville KY

click the banner to visit AUE online!

Subject: NES

Author:
nes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:52:51 06/09/10 Wed

Ultimate wins $15,000 bond + some special surprises!

Ultimate also wins a photo shoot in NYC with Supermodels Unlimited Magazine where a photo will be chosen from the shoot to grace the cover of their magazine at news stands around the country

We have NEVER pro rated in 15 yrs.....we advertise what we are prepared to give and add prizes if numbers are high!

We are a BACK TO BASICS pageant

Join Mr Tim
No ground transportation needed, just walk off the plane, down the hall

No state/regional pageant? We will give you $150 off and you will get a NES Satin embroidered state sash to represent your state at Nationals

Can’t make it to your state/regional pageant? Enter our monthly photo contest to win a discount. You too will receive a satin embroidered state sash for Nationals

http://www.nespageants.com/PHOTOCONTEST.html

Subject: PHOTO TOUCH-UP!

Author:
FDGImages@yahoo.com
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:19:26 06/01/10 Tue

PHOTO TOUCH-UP

ALL AGES!!! We're Glad To Be Back!

FDGImages@yahoo.com

Subject: KY RBI

Author:
Brittany
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:30:05 05/25/10 Tue

Rhinestone Beauties International is coming to Kentucky
Please watch the website www.kyrhinestonebeauties.webs.com for upcoming pageant dates and locations.

kyrhinestonebeauties@yahoo.com

Banner Created by:Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Author:
LISA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:42:26 05/24/10 Mon

America's Best/AUE
August 20-22, 2010 ~ Louisville, KY

Have You Heard the Latest AUE News?
Our Party Theme This Year is "Party in the USA"
....And It Will Be Awesome!!

Hi Everyone!
My name is Brylie St Clair and I want to invite everyone to Mrs Madonna’s Pageant! AUE was an exciting and fun filled weekend for me & my mom. I loved the party! And I heard the theme this year is “Party in the USA” so it will be even better!!! I loved all my new prizes, crown, and oh yeah, the $$$$$ was sweet! When Mr Tim called my name, my mom almost passed out and we were both in tears as I ran to the stage. I can’t wait to see you all at AUE!
Love Brylie

America's Ultimate Extravaganza
August 20-22 in Louisville KY

click the banner to visit AUE online!

Author:
LISA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:42:13 05/24/10 Mon

:: Beautiful H&M with Madonna ::
***** UPDATED H&M SCHEDULE *****

Madonna is Now Booking For

May
14-16 * World's Precious Children * Atlanta GA * 2 openings
28-30 * Porcelain Dolls * Louisville KY * approaching waiting list only

June
4-6 * Pageantfest * Gatlinburg TN * approaching full
11-13 * DDA Nationals * Memphis TN
18-20 * Hearts & Crowns * Lexington KY
25-27 * IFF * Daytona Beach FL

July
2-3 * Queens & Kings of America * Lafayette LA
9-11 * Cover Miss Nationals FL
16-18 * Fabulous Faces Nationals FL
30-Aug 1 * East Coast USA Nationals * Baltimore MD

Gorgeous H&M without paying a fortune!
Never pay over $200 ~ Email Madonna today to book or call 502-457-3405

Author:
LISA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:42:00 05/24/10 Mon

Glamour Girls Has Exciting News!!
You Asked - We Listened - We're Moving to March!!!!

Mark Your Calendars for Our NEW Glamour Girls Date!!

Glamour Girls 2011 National
March 25-27 2011
Louisville KY

You Didn't Want to Travel to Glamour Girls in January & We Listened!

Questions? email Madonna: MadonnaHM@aol.com or call 502-457-3405

Author:
LISA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:40:54 05/24/10 Mon

Miss Ashley & Donna's Studio Congratulates........

Miss Ashley is now booking for:

April
30-May 2 * Columbus OH

May
14-16 * World's Precious Children * Atlanta GA
28-30 * Porcelain Dolls * Louisville KY

June
4-6 * Pageantfest * Pigeon Forge TN
11-13 * DDA * Memphis TN
25-28 * IFF * Florida

July
9-11 * Cover Miss * Florida
15-18 * Fabulous Faces * Florida
30 - Aug 1 * East Coast USA * Baltimore MD

Come Get Your Award Winning Routines!!

click the banner to email or call
Ashley * 502-235-4843

Subject: Upcoming pageant

Author:
director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:30:32 05/17/10 Mon

Summertime Glitzy Cuties

Banners by Kristina

June 6 - Summertime Large Awards Pageant - Cave City, KY - Civic Center
June 12 - Open Virginia State Pageant - Norfolk, VA
June 27 - Mini State Pageant - Louisville, KY

Visit us online: www.freewebs.com/naturalcuties/

Subject: DEADLINE IS TOMORROW!

Author:
DEADLINE IS TOMORROW!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:34:51 05/14/10 Fri

DEADLINE IS SATURDAY MAY 15TH!!

WE ARE NATURAL PRO!

All types of Natural Pro photos accepted!

Only .50 cents per photo to enter!

Everyone has a photo for this one!!

COMPS - PHOTOBACKERS - AND MORE AS LOW AS $3!

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:01:23 05/11/10 Tue

Summertime Natural Cuties

Banners by Kristina

Summertime Glitzy Cuties

Banners by Kristina

Subject: Join Us!~*~Visit Website: www.mylittlemiraclepageant.webs.com

Author:
MLM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:20:34 05/10/10 Mon

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Author:
director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:04:29 05/08/10 Sat

Summertime Natural Cuties

Banners by Kristina

Summertime Glitzy Cuties

Banners by Kristina

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:57:15 05/07/10 Fri

June 6 - Summertime Large Awards Pageant - Cave City, KY - Civic Center
June 12 - Open Virginia State Pageant - Norfolk, VA
June 27 - Mini State Pageant - Louisville, KY

Author:
LISA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:00:16 05/01/10 Sat

Kentucky Fresh Faces
You Can Still Enter The State Finals @ The Door!

May 7-8, 2010
Holiday Inn Hurstbourne, 1325 South Hurstbourne Pwky
Louisville, KY 40222 / 502-426-2600

3 Ultimate Grand Supremes - $500 Bond for State AND $500 Bond at Internationals!

3 Fresh Face Supremes, 3 Glitz Supremes & 3 Novice Supremes - $300 Bonds for State AND $300 Bond at Internationals!

13 Glitz Beauty Winners & 13 Fresh Face Beauty Winners - $200 Bonds for State AND $200 Bond at Internationals!
YES THATS 26 BEAUTY WINNERS!!!!

One State Boy Grand Supreme - $300 bond for State and $ 300 bond at Internationals

If you want on the mailing list send information to KYFRESHFACES@aol.com
Download State and Prelim PPW from the website internationalfreshfaces.com/kentucky/

Call or write! Talk to Terry or LaTasha

Author:
LISA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:21:21 04/23/10 Fri

*~*~*~*INTERNATIONAL FRESH FACES OF KENTUCKY*~*~*~*
KENTUCKY DEADLINE EXTENDED

APRIL 25TH

LOW NUMBERS

May 7-8, 2010

3 Ultimate Grand Supremes - $500 Bond for State AND $500 Bond at Internationals!

3 Fresh Face Supremes, 3 Glitz Supremes & 3 Novice Supremes - $300 Bonds for State AND $300 Bond at Internationals!

13 Glitz Beauty Winners & 13 Fresh Face Beauty Winners - $200 Bonds for State AND $200 Bond at Internationals!

One State Boy Grand Supreme - $300 bond for State and $ 300 bond at Internationals

Download State and Prelim PPW from the website internationalfreshfaces.com/kentucky/

Author:
LISA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:58:22 04/20/10 Tue

::: Kentucky International Fresh Faces :::
Open State Finals are May 7-8 in Louisville KY

Come Join the IFF Kentucky State Finals Fun!!!
May 7-8 in Louisville KY
Holiday Inn Hurstbourne

Download State & Prelim PPW from the website under State Director/KY
WWW.INTERNATIONALFRESHFACES.COM
Questions? Email Terry: KYFRESHFACES@aol.com

International Fresh Faces KY State Reminders.......

Deadline for the Program Book Photo
April 15th

Reserve Your Hotel
Holiday Inn Hurstbourne
502-426-2600

Kentucky Open State
International Fresh Faces
May 7-8 in Louisville KY

Author:
LISA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:56:57 04/20/10 Tue

*~*~*~*INTERNATIONAL FRESH FACES OF KENTUCKY*~*~*~*
KENTUCKY DEADLINE EXTENDED

APRIL 25TH

LOW NUMBERS

May 7-8, 2010

Author:
LISA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:23:51 04/12/10 Mon

::HAIR AND MAKEUP WITH TERESEA YEE::
At International Fresh Faces Kentucky State Pageant * May 7th-9th

::TERESEA NEVER OVERBOOKS::
RESERVE SOON BEFORE IT'S WAITING LIST ONLY!

Book with Teresea today at one of these following locations nation wide:
Model Miss April 9-11 Atlanta
Worlds Most Beautiful April 16-18 Orlando
International Fresh Faces KY State May 7-9
World's Precious Children May 14-16 Atlanta
DDA Mini Las Vegas May 21-23
Porcelain Dolls KY May 28-30

Click on banner to email Teresea!

Author:
LISA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:23:39 04/12/10 Mon

Win Your Supreme Fees Paid to IFF KY State
Photo Contest Deadline: Friday April 2nd

NATURAL PHOTOS ONLY

1 Front Cover & 1 Centerfold WIN
$245 Supreme Fees Paid to IFF KY State!

Send Photos & Paypal to: Terry at KYFRESHFACES@aol.com

~ Hopkinsville Kentucky IFF Prelim ~

April 10th at the Holiday Inn Hopkinsville
Hopkinsville KY
Registration 10:00
Pageant 11:00

::: Come Join The Fun :::

Author:
LISA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:22:03 04/12/10 Mon

May 7-8 in Louisville KY
Holiday Inn Hurstbourne

April 15th

Reserve Your Hotel
Holiday Inn Hurstbourne
502-426-2600

Kentucky Open State
May 7-8 in Louisville KY

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:55:01 03/30/10 Tue

**I will be awarding,3 Grand Supreme packages paid to America's Cover Miss State Finals,a $500 value** There will be a Easter egg hunt,after the April 3rd pageant.

4 Pageants to Choose from:

March 13 - Bardstown, KY - Civic Center
March 21 - Paducah, KY - Courtyard by Marriott
March 27 - Erlanger, KY - Double Header - Comfort Inn
April 3 - Louisville, KY - The Inn and Suites

Author:
LISA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:52:45 03/30/10 Tue

:: Only $5.00 To Enter!! ::
** Easter Cuties Photo Contest!!**

Awarding Easter crowns, trophies and gifts!!

Deadline is March 31st!!

Author:
LISA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:17:14 03/27/10 Sat

Win Your Supreme Fees Paid to IFF KY State
Photo Contest Deadline: Friday April 2nd

NATURAL PHOTOS ONLY

1 Front Cover & 1 Centerfold WIN
$245 Supreme Fees Paid to IFF KY State!

Send Photos & Paypal to: Terry at KYFRESHFACES@aol.com

~ Hopkinsville Kentucky IFF Prelim ~

April 10th at the Holiday Inn Hopkinsville
Hopkinsville KY
Registration 10:00
Pageant 11:00

::: Come Join The Fun :::

Author:
LISA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:14:23 03/27/10 Sat

May 7-8 in Louisville KY
Holiday Inn Hurstbourne

April 15th

Reserve Your Hotel
Holiday Inn Hurstbourne
502-426-2600

Kentucky Open State
May 7-8 in Louisville KY

Author:
LISA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:00:30 03/26/10 Fri

:: Coaching with Ashley at Model Miss ::
Come Strutt With the Best April 9-11 in Atlanta GA

Ashley is Accepting New Students!

Reserve Your Lessons at Model Miss
April 9-11 in Atlanta GA

:: Miss Ashley's Updated Coaching Schedule ::

Come Get Your Award Winning Routines!!

Miss Ashley is now booking for:

March
26-28 * Rising Stars * Bowling Green KY

April
9-11 * Model Miss * Atlanta GA
16-18 * World's Most Beautiful * Orlando FL
23-25 * Simply Gorgeous Girls * Pigeon Forge TN
30-May 2 * Columbus OH

May
14-16 * World's Precious Children * Atlanta GA
21-23 * Morgantown WV
28-30 * Porcelain Dolls * Louisville KY

June
4-6 * Pageantfest * Pigeon Forge TN
11-13 * DDA * Memphis TN
25-28 * IFF * Florida

July
9-11 * Cover Miss * Florida
15-18 * Fabulous Faces * Florida
30 - Aug 1 * East Coast USA * Baltimore MD

Ashley * 502-235-4843

Author:
LISA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:56:14 03/25/10 Thu

::: 3 Looks Only $300 :::
KaShay Studio Special ~ April 1-2-3

$300 for 3 Looks
Kapture KaShay Studio Special
H&M Madonna
April 1-2-3

Order at the shoot & have your photos for Porcelain Dolls with No Rush Fees!!

Glitz * Natural * Series * Regular Comps * Pop-up Comps
Double Sided Folded Comps * Themed & Regular Portfolio Books

click the banner & email Carla for info
Visit KaShay's myspace! www.myspace.com/kapturekashay

Subject: DON'T MISS OUT!!

Author:
DON'T MISS OUT!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:47:52 03/22/10 Mon

DEADLINE IS MARCH 29TH!

WE ARE BABY PHOTOS 0-3

CLICK THE BANNER

BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS!!

COMPS - PHOTOBACKERS - AND MORE AS LOW AS $3!

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:00:36 03/19/10 Fri

**I will be giving away 2-Grand Supreme Packages Paid ,To America's Cover Miss Ky Open 2010 State Finals-April 9th-11th,A $500 value.At each pageant below.Everyone at the Pageant will $100 off.

March 21 - Paducah, KY - HAMPTON INN

**I WILL BE GIVING AWAY 2-GRAND SUPREME PACKAGES PAID, TO AMERICA'S COVER MISS ,KY OPEN 2010 STATE FINALS-APRIL 9th-11th,At each of the pageants listed above.A $500 value

Author:
LISA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:16:39 03/16/10 Tue

:: Only $5.00 To Enter!! ::
** Easter Cuties Photo Contest!!**

Awarding Easter crowns, trophies and gifts!!

Deadline is March 31st!!

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:50:41 03/12/10 Fri

March 21 - Paducah, KY - Courtyard by Marriott

**I WILL BE GIVING AWAY 2-GRAND SUPREME PACKAGES PAID, TO AMERICA'S COVER MISS ,KY OPEN 2010 STATE FINALS-APRIL 9th-11th,At each of the pageants listed above.A $500 value
Subject: UPCOMING PAGEANTS

Author:
DAZZLINDOLLZ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:01:43 03/11/10 Thu

Upcoming Pageant Schedule
** Easter Dollz **

Pageant Banners

ST PATTY'S DOLLZ
4/11/10 1PM HAMPTON INN MOREHEAD KY.
ALL CONTESTANTS GETS A AWARD
WE WILL HAVE 9 SURPREMES AND 6 OVERALL WINNERS.
2 SUPERS WILL RECIEVE $50 IN CASH.
WE WILL ALSO ADD AMOTHER OOC AT DOOR FOR EASTER WEAR.
ALL OUR PAGEANTS YOU CAN ADD TALENT AT THE DOOR AS LONG
YOU LET ME KNOW ONE WEEK BEFORE

http://dazzlindollzpageants.webs.com/ size="5">
CELL IS 859-982-7869
HOME IS 859-282-1229

Author:
LISA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:58:36 03/02/10 Tue

~ Coaching with Ashley at APB ~
March 19-21 in Atlanta GA

Come Strutt With the Best!!

Coaching with Ashley
America's Precious Beauties
March 19-21 in Atlanta GA

:: Coaching with Ashley at Rising Stars ::
March 28-30 in Bowling Green KY

Get the Butt Strut with Ashley!!

:::: Coaching with Ashley ::::
March 28-30 in Bowling Green KY
Rising Stars Novice National

Ashley * 502-235-4843 or 502-457-3405

Author:
LISA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:56:29 03/02/10 Tue

:: Coaching with Ashley This Weekend in TN ::
Come Strutt With the Best at Pageantfest on March 5th

Ashley is Accepting New Students!

Pageantfest is This Weekend!!
Reserve for March 5th in Pigeon Forge TN

Ashley * 502-235-4843

Subject: COME ENTER TODAY!

Author:
COME ENTER TODAY!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:22:19 02/26/10 Fri

DEADLINE IS TOMORROW FEBRUARY 27TH!

WE ARE PROOFS!!

NEW & OLD ACCEPTED!!

***NEW LOWER ENTRY FEE - $6 UNLIMITED!!***

DEADLINE IS TOMORROW FEBRUARY 27TH!

WE ARE NATURAL PRO ONLY!!

NEW & OLD ACCEPTED!!

Subject: Get rid of bed breath.(150)

Author:
Mohammad Atif
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:37:57 02/20/10 Sat

Bad breath (halitosis) is a common problem which often comes from the activity of bacteria in the mouth. Although there is no way of knowing for sure, most adults probably suffer from bad breath occasionally, with perhaps a quarter suffering on a regular basis. Bad breath is a sure-fire way to send potential suitors scrambling for the exits. Chances are, that yummy chicken you enjoyed at lunch is still hanging around in your mouth, which can cause less-than-pleasant-smelling bacteria to form, especially on your tongue. Our bad-breath weapon of choice is a tongue scraper, which some say resembles a medieval torture implement but is actually a disposable U-shaped plastic tool with tiny ridges on one side. It's very easy to use, and it will help clear away any leftover food and odor-causing bacteria that have settled on your tongue. Starting at the back of your mouth, gently drag the scraper along your tongue two or three times, rinsing it in between each pass.

Author:
LISA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:21:18 02/15/10 Mon

:: An Awesome Day Of Competition!!! ::
** KY Big Crown Pageant!!! **

FEBRUARY 27th IN BOWLING GREEN, KY
COMPETITION & CROWNING IN 1 DAY!!!

:: !!! HUGE CROWNS !!! ::

Play the Music Contest & win prizes on STAGE!
Guestbook Drawing Jan. 26th

**CLICK ON THE BANNER TO ENTER TODAY!!**

Main index ] [ Archives: 12[3]4 ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.