VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:17:53 01/29/11 Sat
Author: Stacy (Please help me!)
Author Host/IP: 99.88.54.106
Subject: Wanted Badly! Ideal Cuddly Kissy Doll

I really need to find a doll for my mom. It was made in either 1964 or 65. It is called Cuddly Kissy or Cuddly Kiss or Kissy Cuddly. It is the soft bodied and smaller version of the Kissy doll. It takes on a more baby like appearance. If anyone has this doll, I would be happy to pay you a fair price for it. I need it asap, as I have been seeking for weeks and cannot find it myself. I need it for my mom's bday, which is in the beginning of February. She had one when she was a girl and lost it 25 years ago. She really wants one of these bad! Even if I can't get one in time for her birthday, I'd still love to find one to just simply surprise her with. Please help!!! Email me at: stacyans@hotmail.com if you have anything for me. Also, more information about this doll can be found along with pictures at www.dollinfo.com/kissy. Thanks a lot!
- Stacy

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.