VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:10:08 01/19/15 Mon
Author: Marina
Author Host/IP: 50.47.10.9
Subject: Galoob Baby Face dolls and handmade clothes

Hello, everyone!
I have some dolls for sale:
DeeDee in her original outfit (no charm, box, and bonnet)
DeeDee without outfit (just a home made dress she came to me with) - both in excellent condition.
Suzie without her original clothes and no box (will come to you in a home made outfit she came to me with) - great condition, except she has some red marks on her body that looked like were removed by the previous owner, but still a bit visible.
Suzie with a purple stamp (no box, and no original outfit) - nice and clean, but hair needs to be more stiled then it is now. Will come to you in a home made outfit that she had on when came to me.
US shipping and international shipping are via Priority International only with tracking and insurance.
For more information please contact me through my facebook page. I also make crochet outfits for Baby Face dolls, you can order the one you like or get what's available at the moment.
Thank you and have a great day/night!
https://www.facebook.com/crochet13

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.