VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

"Be the Crown, Wear the Crown, You are the Crown"
Photobucket

Subject: Congrats to Mrs Alaska on winning mrs America!!

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/30/12 Thu

But holy nightmare what a horrible production!!!
Replies:
Subject: Mrs Pageant ..wanted for Mature Married Women....

Author:
Pageant hopeful
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/24/12 Tue

Fall pageant. Mrs Pageant- Please let's have 45-69 or 70.A Mrs pageant should celebrate longevity in a marriage. So what if you are 21 and married 6 months.. That does not truly represent MRS. And everyone is cute at 18, 23... No bathing suits.Fitness is fine. We can be fit, but at that age,lets have some class.
Please educate the judges- Real women,yet beautiful, fit women. Age should not matter.Hopefully, we will all be there one day. Once accepted into a pageant, age should be left off the judges info.Let them judge us for who they really think we are and what we represent.
Whomever has a MRS pageant where a more mature woman wins,it will open the floodgates for entries.More entries, more monies= more exposure, success, publicity, viability for the pageant system.Does not take a Harvard school of business degree to figure that out. Good luck ladies and directors. Thanks.
Replies:
Subject: anyone know anything about souizan moore's new pageant? It seems a little expensive for the first year. Any input?

Author:
thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/03/12 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Not a size 4, too young, too old do contestant set themselves up for failure even before they get to the pageant to compete?

Author:
Miss opinion
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/03/12 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Lets talk about Judges. What criteria do you feel judges should have? Do you like judges to be from outside the pageant industry? How many do you think is fair? Is it okay for pageants to frequently use the same judges? Do you feel the "certified" judges are worth the huge expenses incurred for travel and lodging (and higher entry fees)?

Author:
Weigh in please!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/02/12 Sun

Replies:
Subject: World Universal is seeking state and country queens at large to compete in the April, 2013 pageant. Until the end of Sept, 2012, a promotional fee of $200.00 is accepted. A deposit of $100.00 must be made to hold your title and the remaining balance must be paid within a month. If you have questions or would like an application, please visit the website and fill out the contact form.

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09/02/12 Sun

www.worlduniversalpageants.com

We are a platform based pageant with a mission to use titles for a greater purpose.
Subject: After reading all these posts about competing at 40 and older I have to post: If you still want to compete you should spend your hard earned $$ in pageants that embrace your age. Ms. World International was a wonderful pageant. Perfect really. It is a pageant that promotes women over 35! It was BETTER than anything I had experienced. They treated us with respect, we did lots of fun things, tours and gifts were very beautiful. A great lady was crowned. We all had a wonderful time. Happier & more fulfilled competing in an arena where we felt comfortable, respected and admired.

Author:
look for Ms. World International (this is my take)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/25/12 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Surprised!

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/25/12 Sat

I was recently at an event where a Mrs State Former and the reigning Mrs State were in attendance. They had some time to catch up with each other and I was so surprised to hear the former state how burnt out she was on pageantry (after watching her compete for that title several times) and the current stated that she really Ed looking forward to her reign being over.

Amid pageant politics, poor experiences at nationals, and time served with a director who did little, they both said they would not recommend the big 3 system. I was shocked to hear these well respected women say they just felt burnt out, ripped off and dismayed. It had little to do with the fun they had - because they did - but being at the level they competed and the effort as state titleholders that they put out, they said it was not worth their time, effort or money.

In the end they said they appreciated the contacts/network outside of pageantry that they created, but other than that it pretty much sucked. I was surprised because these ladies worked hard to win their titles but it seemed the disappointments outweighed the joy. The former titleholder also said that she rarely associated with anyone in pageants anymore

Is this a common sentiment?
Replies:
Subject: Mrs. & Ms. Florida United States Pageant

Author:
Pam Bolter, Executive Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/31/12 Fri

Hi pageant gal pals! Anyone interested in the Ms./Mrs. Florida United States Pageant should contact me at my new e-mail address: director_mrsflorida@yahoo.com - mark your calendars for April 6-7, 2013 for our next pageant - and BTW - we are now selecting local title holders (city/county/regional) for the 2013 pageant season! Hope to hear from you soon! Warmly - Pam (www.mrsfl.us and www.msfl.us)
Subject: Think about doing Mrs United States?

Author:
future contestant
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/06/12 Mon

Can anyone give me feedback on Mrs. United State. I will be a contestant over 50, do I have a chance?
Replies:
Subject: Interview Questions

Author:
is it okay
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/26/12 Sun

I am preparing for a pageant. In going through pageant questions, I have come up with a question. Is it okay to not have an answer? When the question asks for your favorite movie, favorite actor, what actor is most like you, best entertainer in the world, etc.

Those questions do have merit, but I don't follow movie stars or gossip columns. I could care. Is it okay to look at a judge in the face and say that I enjoy television and movies, I never really pay attention to the names of the stars. I never remember names of movies because as soon as it is over, I usually forget about it because it does not impact my life. Looking for advice on how to handle these fluff questions when one is not a star follower.
Replies:
Subject: New Mrs International has her official clay spann photo and he airbrushed her burn scars right out, why would they do that if they really supported her cause?

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/22/12 Wed

Ridiculously sad!
Replies:
Subject: What's going on with Ms World International Pageant?

Author:
curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/14/12 Tue

is this pageant worth participating in? heard there was a situation during crowning?
Replies:
Subject: When is California International? Heard there was a new director - was wondering about it

Author:
Always curious
[ Edit | View ]

Replies:
Subject: MRS. GLOBE PAGEANT

Author:
Happy & Blessed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/19/12 Sun

Anyone know the outcome of Mrs. Globe last night?
Replies:
Subject: America's Outstanding Mom Pageant

Author:
future contestant
[ Edit | View ]

does anyone know how the Outstanding Mom Pageant went?
Replies:
Subject: Vote For USA (kellie Lightbourn) at Mrs. Universe being held at Rostov Au Don In Russia (Vote Early - Vote Often). At he bottom of the link page there are 3 fields. The one on the side should be the same text as on the left while the top and bottom are for your name and comments (no email required) - voting ends today!! Please pass this on!!!

Author:
http://rnd.urpur.ru/konkyrs/missis-amerika/
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/11/12 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Was just informed of a new pageant system which is using the name US Universal Pageant, which is infringing on the name of World Universal Pageant since only a World Universal contestant could hold the title of US Universal. I have asked that they change their name. We are not affiliated with one another.

Author:
World Universal Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/09/12 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Who are the delegates for BOA this year? Anyone know?

Author:
BOA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/02/12 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Florida United States Pageant will be March 22-24 in Orlando. This will be for the titles of Little Miss, Jr Teen, Teen, Miss & Ms FL United States ONLY!

Author:
Visit www.MissFLUnitedStates.com for more details. Hope you can join us.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/10/12 Fri

Subject: Galaxy - Up Next

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/24/12 Tue

Is Galaxy the next big one that comes up? When in Mrs. America?
Replies:
Subject: World Universal is seeking state/country queens at large for this wonderfully fun system! Entry fee is $295.00 but with a $50.00 discount that would be only $245.00!!!!

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08/06/12 Mon

Competition is interview, Paris/Milan fashion (not red carpet, but something more couture) and evening gown. Age divisions are Jr. Teen (13-15, Teen (16-19), Miss (20-26), Ms. (27-39), Mrs. (21-39) and Ms. Woman (40+)....If all would help me come up with a better name for the Ms. Woman title, it would be appreciated...in fact, the person who comes up with the name that I choose, will receive $100.00 off her entry fee!

If you would like to visit our website and fill out the contact form, please go to www.worlduniversalpageants.com.

We are premiering a new international crown for the 20113 pageant! One which will befit the grace and beauty of a WU queen! :)

Any questions, please email me at brackensavvy@yahoo.com
Replies:
Subject: All Star USA pageant, saw a few photos on FB does anyone have any info on it?

Author:
Looks like a good one
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/30/12 Mon

Replies:
Subject: American Beauty

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07/28/12 Sat

We are doing some great things!

Great location for nationals!

Great entry fee!

Great crown and sash and

Check out each titleholder's pages, their official Facebook pages are linked to their page!

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Thank you for taking the time to visit and I hope that you enjoy open and intriguing conversation!
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.