VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2] ]
Subject: In Search of NativeAmericanFamily History

Author:
Marcia Stinson
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:30:30 03/27/06 Mon
Author Host/IP: pool-71-113-84-40.sttlwa.dsl-w.verizon.net/71.113.84.40

In search of more history on Nannie Rogers, my GrtGrndMother.She was NativeAmerican, her mother was Miranda Kidwell and father was Bartly Rogers,both parents were from Kentucky, and Nannie also. Nannie born 9/Oct/1867. She married Thomas Edward Amos born 22/July/1868 Shelby Co.Indiana.They had Willie-died early,Vernie 25 Sep 1889,Russel 18 Feb 1893,Theodore(Otis)mother called him Teddy born 11 Sep 1894(my Grndfthr),Muriel 18 June 1896,Roy 15 Nov 1897.Nannie died 11 Nov 1903 Boggstown,Indiana. The problem is: Even tho my Grndfthr was called a half breed, and my mother remembered the tribe(she thought)was from New York Area and started with an O and sounded like it was 3 letters. My sis remembers a birthcertificate for my grandftr being from Kansas, even tho he was born in Johnson Co Indiana, and the certificate was Native American.My question to anyone who might be family or not, Proof of herritage of NativeAmerican.I have tried searching the rolls.No Luck.
Thank you for any help.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: In Search of NativeAmericanFamily HistoryKathie - Board Owner13:46:52 05/27/06 Sat
Re: In Search of NativeAmericanFamily Historydebra holmes sterling21:19:11 09/06/06 Wed

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.