VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:36:33 05/12/11 Thu
Author: Chuck_Glisson ()
Subject: YouTubes "DivineFellowship"; NAZI White Supremacist in Hippy garb

Beware of this creep;

Divine Fellowship;
http://www.youtube.com/user/DivineFellowship?blend=7&ob=5

His name is Julian Lee, and he envisions himself as some kind of enlightened guru, and even dresses the part. He is a CHRISTIAN NAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST, with a deep hatred for Jewish PEOPLE, not limited to the policies of the nation of Israel, but JEWS, as a PEOPLE, no matter WHERE they live, or WHAT they believe in. He believes in the purity of the WHITE EUROPEAN RACE, and he quotes MANY of Hitlers ideas concerning the "Master" race, and the "Final Solution".

He does NOT look the part of your TYPICAL Nazi White Supremacist, and he frequents the areas of Director Park, and Pioneer Square, and enjoys interfering with Political and Social Rallies.

I had a run in with him because I called him out for his his Politics and Racism,
[he's against Public Health Care, and hates Jews],
and he answered back saying I was a naive Peace Activist for being too stupid to see that THE JEWS[not ISREAL, THE JEWS], are responsible for ALL WARS.[and he meant ALL WARS, and he FURTHER meant Jews as in THE RACE, not the government].

I have also noticed that he is a coward, if you try to challenge him in debate, he will make a quick point, and make a fast exit.

Last edited by author: Thu May 12, 2011 02:41:27   Edited 2 times.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.