VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:48:33 10/17/08 Fri
Author: Chuck_Glisson ()
Subject: EMail to; Senator BOB BENNET of UTAH

Attempts by the "Grand Oil Party" to remove voter rights to NEWLY REGISTERED VOTERS has been going on everywhere in America. In "Ohio", we have a "UTAH" State Senator jumping on the Lynching bus. Only problem, the Supreme Court UPHELD the rights of the voters!

Supreme Court backs Ohio officials in election dispute

Well, in a nutshell, lets just say, I was VERY pissed off at this "Pseudo Senator", Mr. Bob Bennet, and sent him an
EMail
to express my disappointment at his PARTISEN motives.

The EMail;

Senator Bennett,

I find YOUR attempt to undermine the free and fair process of these elections to be SHAMEFUL. Why ANYONE in YOUR POSITION in AMERICA would choose to take action that's ONLY TRUE PURPOSE is to take THE RIGHT TO VOTE away from AMERICAN CITIZENS is VERY DISTURBING.

Irregardless of the outcome of THIS presidential election, YOU have a POSITION in THE SENATE. In the eyes of MOST AMERICANS, your action WILL BE SEEN as an attempt to INTERFERE with the results of an election for a PARTISAN POLITICAL AGENDA.

I do not see how such a reputation is going to help YOUR POLITICAL career! It is a sad day when an elected official such as yourSELF chooses PARTY POLITICS at the expense of THE RIGHTS OF AMERICANS!

Last edited by author: Thu November 06, 2008 02:33:04   Edited 3 times.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.