VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:55:17 10/25/08 Sat
Author: Chuck_Glisson ()
Subject: Rep John Boner(Ohio) throws Tantrums like a Baby, NOW he CRYS like one

Congressman John Boner of Ohio, House Minority Leader(imagine that, MINORITY leader for a party that discriminates against MINORITIES!), is ACTING like AN A$$ once again.
Even ON HIS OWN OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT WEBSITE, this PIECE OF WORK posts a YouTube Video showing him giving a loud & angry presentation to Congress.
Obviously THIS CLOWN thinks that being AN A$$ during public hearings is somehow a positive thing, I think it's SHAMEFUL!
He goes on a rant about not being given enough time to speak, by HIS VERY OWN DISPLAY, I can see WHY someone would want to shut this MORON up.

This A$$#OLE pissed me off when he led a RepublSCUM walkout of Congress, back in February 08' as can be seen (HERE)
In an attempt to Scuttle a vote on Contempt Charges against White House Chief of Staff Josh Bolten and former White House counsel Harriet Miers, John Boner leads his Fellow Republican Sheep outside to the steps of Congress, where he immediately holds a press conference, then he LIED TO THE MEDIA, posturing to the public that the walkout was over FISA.
That stunt inflamed me so much I called his DC office, and LOCKED HORNS with one of his AIDS that seemed to be IN LOVE with him(NO typical Republican "AID" scandal here, this AID was a female!)

When the 1st BAILOUT bill failed in Congress, Congressman Boner had the nerve to say it was the fault of Nancy Pelosi, because her speech had a PARTISAN slant to it.

Now Congressman Boner has developed a new angle on getting attention in an immature way, he's resorted to BREAKING DOWN in TEARS at the podium. Many of his peers have noted that his "performances" seem to occur more often in the late afternoons, one BLOGGER has speculated that John Boner carries an ONION in his pocket!

I say THE ONION sits ON HIS SHOULDERS, and it's one FOUL SPOILED STINKING Onion too!

The Office of Congressman Boehner can be reached at; (202) 225-6205

Furthermore, you can send an EMail to THE FOOL, at; Contact John Boehner

Last edited by author: Tue November 25, 2008 12:39:31   Edited 12 times.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.