VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:20:37 11/06/08 Thu
Author: Chuck_Glisson ()
Subject: John McCain Concession Speech, MORE than an election was lost that night

I am not historically loyal to the Republican party, but I would have, AND HAVE voted Republican when I see their platform is better at any given moment.

This is NOT a RANT against Republicans for the purpose of; "US against THEM". The Republican party has never really represented my views as CLEARLY as The Democratic Party, so I make NO BONES about the fact that I am a DEMOCRAT.

What pisses me off is these Republicans who REFUSE to accept Barack Obama's victory in a fair and legal campaign SOLELY based on the fact that a REPUBLICAN lost.

Thats NOT Democracy, that's "Manafest Destiny". I also saw alot of BLIND NATIONALISM instead of THOUGHTFUL PATRIOTISM, and quite frankly,
RACISM and HATE

We ALL heard the "BOO's" during John McCain's concession speech, AND It was THE FIRST time in this election cycle, that I felt empathy for John McCain!

I have a PERSONAL message to the punk who yelled; "Bullshit", when John McCain mentioned Barack Obama by name;

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

A concession speech is THAT moment in time, when the candidate shares a BOND with the party base he/she championed, and gives the candidate an opportunity to show dignity, while handing the election, with grace, to his opponent. It's the start of reconciliation for ALL CONCERNED, in a hard fought and emotional struggle.

John McCain was a CLASS ACT that night, BUT you Republicans DIDN'T EVEN ALLOW John McCain, OR YOURSELVES to have "THAT MOMENT".

You BASTARDS LOWERED the event to a spectacle befitting some kind of GARBAGE you would expect from WWF!

John McCain may have lost an election, but he WAS NOT defeated, YOU were! You were defeated LONG BEFORE election day, November 4th only served to make it OFFICIAL!

You NEVER DESERVED John McCain, SHAME ON YOU!

This might be the turning point history remembers, the FIRST signal that the end is in sight, the DECAY AND PASSING of The Republican Party.

Last edited by author: Thu November 06, 2008 14:37:28   Edited 1 time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.