VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:54:01 11/11/08 Tue
Author: Chuck_Glisson ()
Subject: Joe LIEberman trying to A$$ Kiss his way back into the Democratic Party

Look who's trying to get back into the good graces with the Democratic party. That modern day JudASS, Senator from Connecticut, Joe LIEberman.

The constant BACKSTABBING this [ Blank] has done to ANYONE who ever counted on his character, loyalty or word should be a message to ALL that this man is NOT to be trusted on ANY level!

Only after THE DEMOCRATS gain a majority in THE SENATE does he come crawling on his belly LIKE a WORM!

Whats the matter JOE, feeling lonely after your REPUBLICAN FRIENDS got FLUSHED through the SEWER in the latest election?

I actually have MORE RESPECT for THE REPUBLICANS, than I do JOE LIEBERMAN
Even though THE REPUBLICANS are CORRUPT, at LEAST they have the GUTS to STAND FOR SOMTHING!

Joe Lieberman on the other hand HAS NO VALUES, he is a TURNCOAT!

Joe Lieberman's BROWNNOSING up DUBYA's agenda is LEGENDARY!
And ONLY NOW Joe Lieberman is ready to give his support to president elect Barack Obama. Lets NOT FORGET what Joe Lieberman said about Barack Obama at the RepubliSCUM convention. Let's take a walk down Memory Lane. He stabs GEORGE BUSH & BARACK OBAMA in THE BACK, and NOW he is turning on John McCain and THE REPUBLICANS?

Now the question has been raised, what will THEY DO with the likes of Joe Lieberman?

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reed and President-elect Barack Obama better come to the "same conclusion".

SHITCAN HIM!

I WILL be contacting my Senators Maria Cantwell and Patty Murry to voice my displeasure concerning Joe LIEberman.

I will also contact Senate Majority leader Harry Reed as well
I suggest that YOU do so as well.

Last edited by author: Tue November 25, 2008 12:19:22   Edited 6 times.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.