VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:53:58 11/27/08 Thu
Author: Chuck_Glisson
Subject: Chinese Democracy? Hey AXL WHO CARES!

So everyone is excited about the new Guns & Roses Album/CD (whatever) ; "Chinese Democracy"

Oh please people, get a life, there's better bands out there, go to your local bar AND LOOK!

I guess I should feel good about one thing, this piece of CRAP took Axl over (14) years to complete. I have been stressed lately because of what I felt is slow progress with my current musical project, but judging by Axl's schedule, we are progressing LIKE LIGHTNING! Plus I like the results WE are getting : )

Off the top of my head I am here thinking of other musical projects in the rock genre that REALLY WERE great moments in history;
"Abbey Road(The Beatles)", "Dark side of the moon(Pink Floyd)", "Ten(Pearl Jam)", "Who's Next(The Who)", "2112(Rush)" and "Physical Graffiti(Led Zeppelin)", all come to mind. I do not mean to exclude other great CD's/Albums, this is just a "quick drawl" from MY memory.

ALL THESE albums listed above WERE GREAT, and NONE of them took FOURTEEN YEARS to complete

So SOMEONE out there, PLEASE, tell me why I am supposed to get excited about a PIECE OF CRAP like "Chinese Democracy" that DID take FOURTEEN YEARS to pass?

It WOULD BE an event if I took FOURTEEN YEARS to pass a Kidney Stone, but NOT a MUSICAL ONE!

Well, at least we don't have to hear about ANOTHER project from Axl Rose for a while, lets hope not for at least another FOURTEEN YEARS, OR LONGER!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.