VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:56:05 04/07/09 Tue
Author: Chuck_Glisson ()
Subject: I challenge Pseudo Christain Minister "Kathie Walters" to back up her lies concerning HR-875

This will document Emails between myself and Twisted Right Wing religious fundamentalist
"Kathie Walters"

I was overtly abrasive in this letter, and for that, I accept fault, however I offer no apology to Kathie Walters. I believe that despite the angry tone, maybe even to some extent because of it, the sincerity can be seen within the passion.

///////////////////////
Hey Kathie Walters,

You are a LYING PIECE OF GARBAGE! Nowhere in HR-855 does it say ANYTHING about putting special regulations on organic farming. Organic farms ALREADY far exceed standards set by the FDA & USDA. And NOWHERE in this bill does it attempt to oversee or restrict personal gardens in ANY WAY!

People like you MAKE ME SICK. There is NOTHING LOWER, than a person such as yourself, who actually USES GOD AND THE CHURCH, in order to further YOUR OWN personal POLITICAL agenda

You are nothing but a cheep SHILL for SAFEWAY, ALBERTSONS & WALMART

YOUR RELIGION is GREED

and YOUR GOD is ANYTHING you can stick in YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

People like you DISGUST ME!

AMERICANS are through with the lies of garbage like you.

Your influence has caused many innocent people from around the world to suffer or die, and you have brought great shame to America in the eyes of the world,

and I as an AMERICAN VETERAN will fight GARBAGE LIKE YOU, with every breath that GOD gives me.

You are a PHONY CHRISTIAN, and an EVIL AMERICAN

Three words that describe you best; "Hypocrite", "Blasphemer" & "Poison"

Last edited by author: Tue April 07, 2009 16:09:24   Edited 4 times.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.