VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:20:39 05/08/09 Fri
Author: Chuck_Glisson
Subject: My EMail to; Windy Wright of the "Concerned women of America"

Wendy Wright,
Your actions disgust me. I am a 20 year retired veteran, so it PISSES ME OFF when I see POLITICALLY MOTIVATED PSEUDO CHRISTANS LIKE YOU support a war in the name of falsehoods and lies, thereby causing so much unneeded missery, both here and abroad.

Furthermore, I don't appreciate your questioning of my President's faith in God, just because he did not choose to feed YOUR EGO on National Prayer Day!

It sounds like your comments were REALLY in response to what YOU perceived as HIS lack of faith in YOUR doctrine, NOT GODS!

Politically motivated Pseudo Christians such as yourself make me sick, and quite frankly, most of us Americans have had a "Bellyfull" of "Con-Artists" such as yourself.

Maybe someday if you EVER figure out that this "GOD THING" isn' t JUST ABOUT YOU, you might find the TRUE MESSAGE of GOD.

I do not have the knowledge as to if you really believe that you are right in your actions, but whether on purpose, or by proxy, your deeds serve as a deception to others, by being a perversion of the spirit of GOD.

It's time to get Politics out of the work of the lord, Jesus said; "Render Unto Ceasar"

I suggest that you STOP FOLLOWING the will of "RIGHT WING POLITICS",
and START FOLOWING the LITERAL WORDS OF JESUS!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.