VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:14:50 05/22/09 Fri
Author: Chuck_Glisson ()
Subject: William Burk

Here is the case of a very disgusting man, who uses the CHURCH to pick fights in the political arena.

His mane is;
Rev. William Burk .

This seriously misguided "posing as a paster political hack" actually wants to change the constitution to represent Christianity over ALL OTHER BELIEFS in AMERICA!

This sick and twisted man wants to put forth an ammentment to the constitution that;

"replaces the religion clause of the first amendment"

with this;

"The United States is a Christian Nation. Congress shall make no law abridging the free exercise of all Christian religions, nor make law giving preference of one Christian denomination over another Christian denomination, nor giving preference of one Christian sect over another Christian sect. This amendment replaces the religion clause of the first amendment and supersedes all treaties as relevant to this amendment."

I got NEWS FOR YOU, William Burk. My forefathers fought for, and many LAYED DOWN THEIR LIVES, in the FACE OF RELIGOUS TYRINNY, in order to establish rights OF ALL AMERICANS the freedom to worship as THEIR OWN HEARTS led them.

I take this right VERY SERIOUSLY William Burk, and I perceive YOUR MISSION as AN ATTEMPT to VIOLATE MY RIGHTS, and the rights of EVERY OTHER AMERICAN, and I take this as a VERY PERSONNAL ATTACK.

I will LAY DOWN MY LIFE if it comes to that, to stop FALSE SELF SERVING PSEUDO PASTERS such as yourself, from infringing on MY RIGHTS.

I have DRAWN THE LINE in THE SAND William Burk, and I PLEDGE to fight your efforts with EVERY BREATH, and OUNCE OF ENERGY that my soul can muster!

Last edited by author: Fri May 22, 2009 15:29:09   Edited 1 time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.