VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:54:56 06/05/09 Fri
Author: Chuck_Glisson
Subject: My EMail to Chase Bank concerning "Chase-sucks.com"

There is an angry consumer out there who isn't happy with the dirty business practices of Chase Manhatten Bank.
He is the webmaster of ChaseSUCKS.com

Needless to say Chase bank is not too happy with his website.

The REAL story here is how "Out of control", Chase has become over this Website, actually going so far as to "Order" the webmaster to hand over all rights including the "Password" to his "PERSONAL" web account!

Can we say somebody has lost touch with reality?

The following is MY EMail to Chase, informing them of my views of the "Situation" in general, and Chase as an "Institution" in particular;

Dear Chase bank,

Contrary to YOUR belief, YOU don't own the rights of Citizens of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Your attempt to "STRONGARM" the webmaster of "ChaseSUCKS.com" is very shameful, AND PATHETIC!

I am a concerned and proud AMERICAN am a HUGE FAN of ChaseSUCKS.com, and I WILL be SUPPORTING the efforts of ChaseSUCKS.com

Why might you ask do I support ChaseSUCKS.com?
Because you SCUMBAGS treat people with disrespect, therefore Chase REALLY DOES SUCK!

It is apparent to me that the Webmaster of ChaseSUCKS.com has NO INTENTION, of backing down, and I look forward to the court case, if you MORONS are really THAT STUPID to take this AMERICAN HERO to task over somthing as PLAINLY CHILDISH AS THIS.

We have RIGHTS! And YOU are going to FIND THAT OUT!

By the way, I am a resident of Washington State, and I would really appreciate it if you would take YOUR SORRY INSTITUTION and move it elsewhere (may I suggest a WASTE TREATMENT PLANT) Because your kind of STENCH is REALLY FOWLING UP the air around here, and due to the extreme nature of YOUR STENCH, I feel that this would be the ONLY safe way to neutralize you.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.