VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:15:39 06/16/09 Tue
Author: Jennifer McDonald (pissed off)
Subject: Chase Sucks

I like wise am a resident of Vancouver, WA, In the Orchards area, I know exactly which branch you wrote Ms. Cantwell about. I myself was going to the Padden branch as far back as when it opened I enclosed a letter I sent to the Wall street journal (WSJ). I found the Chasesucks website after I googled I HATE chase. Here was my written response:

Jp Morgan Chase the worst thing that could happen to America and WAMU:

Hello,
I recently read an article for WSJ dated 4/7/09, titled WAMU's branches lose the smiles. Well you couldn't have said it better. This is a perfect example of the big Conglomerate raping the small hometown bank. It started with the super slow web site that all of us former WAMU customers were redirected to in which no record of our funds and transactions were available for, this was inconveniently planned over memorial day weekend, when It was not possible to rent a car for travel due to the banking system lack of acknowledgment of funds. Then it was the cheap and confusing telephone banking system that is as updated as the website which also tends to be a minimum of four days behind, WAMU was updated to the minute you conduct business. This was part of the great replacement of our beloved bank. Then came in the blue shirts, and the destruction of our beautiful branch where I have enjoyed doing business for many years. In to a cold and callous cafeteria style turn belt to get you in and out. Not to mention the recently hired Chase face is likewise short and unfriendly. The best part about our new bank, they do not make your deposits available to you until they update their system. Despite going directly in to the bank to deposit a government or payroll issued check, or cash, even a check written from Chase. Everything is cheap, cheap, cheap. You cannot have your account balance printed on the receipt, like WAMU used to. So you will have to go back to balancing your own account, as there are no accurate measures of your true balance to be found, if anything is pending, credit or debit, it will not appear on the web, phone, or at the actual bank. My agenda for to marrow is to close all of my accounts with Chase and take my money elsewhere. This was a prime example of a hostile takeover of an institution that had every chance of recovery, Just as though we bailed out AIG, but we let Lehman fall. I hate chase and so do several others, the sad part is Chase is way too big to care. I hope to acquire Mr. Scharf's (He is the leader of Chase conversion) email address also so I can share with him how well his plan is working. I wonder if he will read it from his 10 bedroom house in the Hampton's over the summer.

Sincerely,

Jennifer McDonald
Reader/mother/wife/blue collar worker

Vancouver, WA

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.