VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:15:03 08/13/09 Thu
Author: Chuck_Glisson
Subject: Senator Chuck Grassley LIES to the citizens of Iowa IN PUBLIC

Senator Grassly's dishonorable conduct prompted me to author EMails to;
Senator Grassley, his collegue Iowa Senator Tom Harkin, and President Barack Obama, to denounce Senator Grassley's lies, and to ask for an investigation for an ethics violation.

The EMail went as follows;

August 13, 2009

[recipient address was inserted here]

Dear [recipient name was inserted here],

This EMail is going out to;

President Barrack Obama,
Iowa Senator Tom Harkin,
Iowa congressman Bruce L. Braley,

and MOST ESPECIALLY to a senator who has brought GREAT SHAME to the office that he holds;

SENATOR CHUCK GRASSLEY OF IOWA

At a town meeting in IOWA this week, Senator Chuck Grassley LIED to a room full of citizens telling them that;

"President Obama's health plan would set up DEATH PANELS to make end of life decisions FOR senior citizens, and even inplied that these panels would have the power to force some senior citizens to die".

THAT IS A BOLD FACE LIE!

AND SENATOR GRASSLEY KNOWS THAT THIS IS A LIE!

Senator Grassley's conduct of PURPOSEFULLY LIEING to the general public for political gain, ESPECIALLY for the purpose of INSTILLING FEAR in our senior citizens, is conduct that I WILL NOT TOLERATE from a man who holds
a public office that IS SUPPOSED to stand for ETHICS, HONESTY and the COMMON GOOD of AMERICAN CITIZENS!

YOU DISGUST ME Senator Grassley.

I feel that the action of a Senator making KNOWINGLY FALSE STATEMENTS to a large group of citizens for the sole purpose of FEAR MONGERING for a POLITICAL AGENDA, is grounds for a Senate investigation for an ETHICS VIOLATION.

I do not propose to have legal training, but it would seem that this is a blairing example of a breach of ethics to me.

Respectfully,

Chuck Glisson

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.