VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:50:43 12/15/09 Tue
Author: Chuck_Glisson
Subject: EMail to my Senator requesting a NO vote on The Health Insurance Reform Bille

Dear Maria Cantwell,

I can not support the "SO CALLED" Health care reform bill as it is being written.

This bill is becoming NOTHING but a SWEET HEART DEAL for the CORRUPT Health Insurance Industry at the expense of middle class and low income Americans.

I will NOT hold back my feelings regarding Joe Lieberman, he is a CORRUPT AND DISGUSTING PIECE OF HUMAN GARBAGE![and I say that WITHOUT reservation]

I have NEVER been satisfied or impressed with President Barack Obama's lack of drive when it comes to these important issues, and I am quite frankly SICK AND TIRED of seeing MY PRESIDENT bow down RepubliSCUM agendas AT MY EXPENSE!

And NOW to see The President tell our lawmakers to COMPROMISE with JOE LIEberman?

THAT was the LAST STRAW for me.

At this point I will be looking for a "Third Party" candidate for President in 2012. Someone more like congressman Dennis Kucinich, for sure.

I also feel that the "Mandate" to FORCE Americans to buy this insurance is UNCONSTITUTIONAL, and I'm sure that the ACLU will have NO PROBLEM taking that cause to task!

So why don't we avoid the mess and VOTE THIS TURKEY DOWN.

We need REAL HEALTH REFORM, NOT a DISASTER like this that;

1. WILL be a give away to the Evil Health Insurance industry.
2. WILL NOT assist the citizens who desperately need health care.
3. Will end up being overturned in court anyway.
4. Feeds the ego of a SNAKE like Joe Lieberman.

Thank You,
Chuck

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.