VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:47:38 12/17/09 Thu
Author: Chuck_Glisson ()
Subject: EMail to my Congressman

Dear Mr Baird,

The Senate version of the "SO CALLED" Health care reform bill as it is being written, is a COMPLETE DISASTER.

This bill is becoming NOTHING but a SWEET HEART DEAL for the CORRUPT Health Insurance Industry at the expense of middle class and low income Americans.

I have NEVER been satisfied or impressed with President Barack Obama's lack of drive when it comes to these important issues, and I am quite frankly SICK AND TIRED of seeing MY PRESIDENT bow down to RepubliSCUM agendas, and a COWARDLY BACKSTABBING SENATOR FROM CONNECTICUT AT MY EXPENSE!

The President telling our lawmakers to COMPROMISE with JOE LIEberman, was the LAST STRAW for me.

I EMailed both Maria Cantwell and Patty Murray and told them I wanted them to vote NO on this BAILOUT to the Health Insurance Industry.

Why do you Democrat Lawmakers go out of your way to appease these TEABAGGERS, and Republican WACKJOBS at the expense of YOUR DEMOCRATIC BASE?

I also feel that the "Mandate" to FORCE Americans to buy this insurance is UNCONSTITUTIONAL, and I'm sure that the ACLU will have NO PROBLEM taking that cause to task!

HOPEFULLY the HOUSE can do ALOT better than THE TURKEY that the SENATE and THE PRESIDENT came up with. Thanksgiving is OVER Mr. Baird, and TURKEY is NOT on the MENU!

We NEED a bill that;

1. WILL NOT a give away to the Evil Health Insurance industry.
2. WILL assist middle and low income citizens who desperately need health care.
3. Does NOT violate our constitutional rights with a "MANDATE".
4. Is not TAINTED by KING Lieberman.

Thank You,

Last edited by author: Thu December 17, 2009 10:51:41   Edited 1 time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.