VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:03:35 12/19/09 Sat
Author: Chuck_Glisson
Subject: Yet another EMail to my Senator

Dear Maria Cantwell,

I strongly disapprove of the Senates "Compromised" version of the Health care bill, and I see got voted forward.

The forced compromises to appease Joe Lieberman converted this bill into a RIP OFF of the American consumer.

Straight up Maria, I WILL NOT BE FORCED to pay for INSURANCE from a corrupt Industry by the Government, ESPECIALLY when the Senate plan DOES NOT ALLOW me to choose or negotiate the terms. This bill WAS SUPPOSED to PROTECT THE CONSUMERS from THESE VULTURES, and yet thanks to OUR PRESIDENT and THE SENATE caving in to Joe Lieberman, it does THE OPPOSITE!

I WILL NOT allow My Government to EXTORT ME!

This bill is UNCONSTITUTIONAL!

You should rename this bill;

"The Preservation and Strengthening of the Health Insurance Monopoly over America Act".

If The Senate version of this act becomes law, count on it being challenged in court, because it will be!

Hopefully "The House" version will NOT be as corrupt as "The Senate" version is turning out to be, and we can forget "The Senate" version EVER EXISTED.

If you have any further questions as to how I feel concerning this legislation, please feel free to ask.

Chuck

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.