VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 02:21:51 03/17/10 Wed
Author: Chuck_Glisson
Subject: My letter to Nancy Pelosi, calling on Michele Bachmann to be charged with TREASON

Dear Speaker of the house,

I DEMAND that Michele Bachmann be CHARGED WITH TREASON!

How this "Person" EVER gained a seat in the house is MIND BOGGLING!, and is a testament to HOW LOW the bar has sunk for the position of US Congressperson.

Since I am NOT a resident of her district, there's nothing I can do about voting her out of office, however, I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS WOMAN going around the country making comments encouraging US CITIZENS to rebel against the law and to violate Bills passed by congress with the sole purpose of bringing down a standing US President[Barack Obama].

If she hates the President, well thats HER problem, and if she wants to behave like an IDIOT, that's her business too, but when SHE calls for Disorder and Disobedience AS A UNITED STATES CONGRESSWOMAN!!!! I take that REAL PERSONAL!

Being in the position of a UNITED STATES CONGRESSPERSON and calling on citizens to revolt against the Government, and to DISOBEY LAWS happens to be ILLEGAL!

This is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT TREASON!

I could be sarcastic here and say that calling for rebellion while serving as a Congressperson displays a "conflict of interest".

This is a CLEAR CUT EXAMPLE of TREASON and I DEMAND that Michele Bachmann be charged with the crime of TREASON!

Thank You,
Chuck

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.