VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:37:58 03/18/10 Thu
Author: Chuck_Glisson
Subject: EMail to my Senator concerning John McShame's S.3081

Dear Patty Murray,

I am writing to express my disgust with a Bill that Senator John McShame, Senator Joe LIEberman, and Senator Scott Brown[it sure didn't take this guy long to start causing trouble!], have attempted to slide under the rug during all the health care infighting;

S.3081; The Enemy Belligerent Interrogation, Detention, and Prosecution Act of 2010.

More detail on the bill can be found at;

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-s3081/text

Basically this bill would give the military the right to arrest and detain for an UNLIMITED period of time ANY AMERICAN ACCUSED of a terrorist activity WITHOUT REQUIRING A WARRANT for JUST CAUSE, and TOTALLY DENYING the person being detained the right to COUNSEL or TRIAL!!!

I as a 20 year retired Navy Veteran am ASHAMED to call John McCain a fellow veteran.
I don't care what he went through in HIS tour in the Navy, I served served MY country to preserve the VERY RIGHTS that John McCain is trying to take away from EVERY AMERICAN!

Let me ASSURE YOU, I as a retired Navy Veteran WILL be communicating MY DISGUST with John McCain, TO John McCain in a most DIRECT AND BLUNT MANNER, and I ASSURE you Senator Murray, he WILL NOT like it. But I as a REAL SAILOR have EVERY RIGHT to tell this ROGUE what I think of him!

Not only must this DISGUSTING BILL be defeated, but I think John McCain should be FORMALLY DENOUNCED IN THE SENATE for EVER bringing up such an EVIL bill in the first place!

Thank you for your time,

Chuck

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.