VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:22:05 04/24/10 Sat
Author: Chuck_Glisson
Subject: My EMail to Arizona governer Jan Brewer concerning current immigration bill

I'll get to the POINT "Honorable" Jan Brewer. YOU and YOUR STATE DISGUSTS ME!

1. I shouldn't HAVE to tell a GOVERNOR the duties of a LAW OFFICER, but in YOUR CASE, I see that YOU need a little ENLIGHTENMENT!

2. Their job IS to protect the citizens, it is NOT their responsibility to harass every person in Arizona who DOES NOT share the same skin color and European "background" as yourself and John McCain.

3. I GUARANTEE that if ANY Arizona Police Officer could speak FREELY, YOU would NOT like what he or she would have to say to YOU Governor Brewer!

4. It SICKENS me that the GOVERNING body of a state in MY COUNTRY would stoop to the lowest bar of the WHITE TRASH of THEIR state and act upon THEIR BIGOTED wishes.

5. I am SO PROUD that I LIVE in a state[Washington State], that time and time again demonstrates TRUE LEADERSHIP.

6. Unlike Arizona, WE have a Governor that GOVERNS, and a Legislature that "LEGISLATES".

7. If I was a Hispanic citizen in YOUR STATE, and was harassed by the Arizona Police as a result of this DISGUSTING law, YOU would find YOURSELF in IN COURT answering a CIVIL RIGHTS violation!

8. You see Governor, there is this pesky little thing in THIS COUNTRY that YOU and the lawmakers of Arizona OBVIOUSLY know NOTHING about, its called EQUAL RIGHTS!

9. You WILL answer for your actions Governor Brewer, I can't wait for the FIRST of what will probably be MANY "Notice to Appear" documents to be served at YOUR Office in the days to come.

In conclusion, please feel free to call upon myself for any further assistance or GUIDANCE!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.