VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:40:34 09/22/10 Wed
Author: Chuck_Glisson ()
Subject: My EMail to; Senator Mitch McConnel of Kentucky

Dear Sir,

It is SMAMEFUL of YOU to DEFEND a policy of keeping Campaign contributions a SECRET.

This AGENDA of yours is an attempt to derail TRANSPARENCY in GOVERNMENT, with the sole purpose pleasing YOUR OWN CORPORATE MASTERS!

I as an AMERICAN RETIRED NAVY VETERAN fought to preserve certain AMERICAN rights and valves, and up until now always assumed that I could count on ALL MEMBERS of THE SENATE to be on MY SIDE in the quest to preserve the rights of AMERICANS.

Sadly I see that this is not the case, as BOUGHT AND SOLD CORPORATE AGENDA POLITICIANS SUCH AS YOURSELF, continue to represent the interests of CORPORATE America, at THE EXPENSE of PROTECTING the RIGHTS of THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, thereby breaking YOUR PLEDGE to THE UNTIED STATES OF AMERICA while in the office of a UNITED STATES SENATOR.

I guess that OLD PLEDGE I took when I first joined the US Military so many years ago really takes on a NEW TWIST in THIS scenario;

"To defend my country against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC"

Let me be straightforward and honest here,
I DON' T LIKE YOU SIR, and I DETEST the lact of AMERICAN values that YOU bring to the legislative branch of MY GOVERNMENT!
[The ONE organization YOU are involved with that does NOT have the abbreviation; "Inc", or "LLC" at the end of it YET, and if I still have a say in it, NEVER WILL!]

Please feel free to contact THIS VETERAN for ANY assistance or clarification concerning the contents of this EMail.

Furthermore, in the Spirit of REAL TRANSPARENCY, I have posted this EMail on the internet fully disclosing its contents at the following location;

http://www.voy.com/199021/252.html?z=1

Last edited by author: Wed September 22, 2010 13:14:14   Edited 4 times.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.