VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:33:05 03/15/08 Sat
Author: Chuck_Glisson ()
Subject: I take Rep Frank DeFazio to the woodshed with an "Open Letter" of my own

Listening to Rachael Maddow (2) nites ago, I get to hear her gloat about Congressman Frank DeFazio attack Barack Obama & Hillary Clinton for what he considered the running of less than respectful campaigns. Never mind the fact that only one candidate is guilty(I' ll give you one guess)

I was wondering why Mr. DeFazio felt it necessary to make this a "Public" letter, the whole thing stuck to high water.

I was delighted to hear Rachael Maddow "set straight" on the subject by her very own guest(guitarist from "Third Eye Blind")

Anyway I decided to address the situation to Mr. DeFazio by calling his office to voice my concerns, only to reach an aid who was rather "snotty", soooooo, I decided to address Congressman DeFazio with MY OWN OPEN LETTER;

http://3cpo.brinkster.net/defazio.htm

Mr. DeFazio got one. as did my congressman; The Honorable Brian Baird.

I will be sending a copy to Senator Hillary Clinton, & Senator Barack Obama as well.

Last edited by author: Tue March 18, 2008 01:10:15   Edited 2 times.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.