VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:12:01 08/16/08 Sat
Author: Chuck_Glisson ()
Subject: To Christians who start or repeat false rumors about Barack Obama

This entry is inspired by a conversation I had last night with one of those; "ORDAINED MINISTERS".

This "ORDAINED MINISTER", PRESENTS herself as a WOMAN OF GOD, and a FOLLOWER OF THE WORDS OF JESUS, so YOU would assume that SHE would heed what THE GOOD BOOK says about
"STARTING OR SPREADING FALSE RUMORS".

NOPE! NOT AT ALL! Like MANY Pseudo Christians, she has the mental ability to "CUT AND PASTE" The Bible, adhearing to the parts of The Bible that are "CONVENIENT" to HER agenda, while VIOLATING those parts of the Bible that STAND IN HER WAY, of HER world.

Case in point, she said; "There's no way I can vote for a Muslim like Barack Obama, He won't even pledge allegence to the flag, and he wants to bring all his muslem buddys into our government".

I was floored! For one, I didn't at first believe that she was the sort of person who was led that easily by falsehoods, and for another I couldn't believe that in HER POSITION, she was allowing HER PREJUDICES to influence others in POLITICS.

BUT! This is yet again another example of "CUT AND PASTE", because this violates Jesus's teaching of "RENDER UNTO CEASAR".

(for those who do not know, don't feel bad, most Christians including PASTERS AND MINISTERS, VIOLATE this teaching BLINDLY, it refers to Jesus explaining the importance of the SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE!)

Her comment caught me SO OFFGUARD, that I lost composure, and replied with anger;
"THAT IS AN OUTRIGHT FILTHY LIE!".

It was a mixed room of people, and we all knew each other (or at least we THOUGHT WE DID!), so the "confrontation" was quelled by members of the group.

Please note that my anger did not come from Barack Obama being accused of being a Muslem, I respect many Muslems, but what I DO find distastful are hypricrate Christians acting like THEMSELVES!

Apparently to many in this country, INCLUDING SOME CHRISTIANS, a mans word isn't good enough, if Barack Obama says he is a Christian, the guess what ???

BARACK OBAMA IS A CHRISTIAN!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND BASIC THUTH AND COMMON SINSE!

IF, you choose to deny a man the right to declare himself a Christian, when YOU AS THE JUDGE, have ABSOLUTLY NO EVEDENCE TO THE CONTRARY, that the man is not true to his word, and BASE YOUR ASSUMPTIONS on RUMOR generated by groups of people WITH A POLITICAL AGENDA, then, by THE VERY BOOK THAT YOU CLAIM TO LIVE BY, THE BIBLE,

YOU HAVE COMMITED BLASPHEMY!

Barack Obama is a shining example of what BEING A CHRISTIAN is all about.

For those who bring false unsubtantiated claims against the man, I say it IS YOU who are failing in the GRACE OF GOD,
and NO ORDAINED BADGE can change THE FACTS!

It is simply WRONG to make or spread false rumors about your fellow man, if you do it in the name of Christianity, then it is ESPECIALLY VILE AND DISGUSTING! Because by YOUR OWN ACTIONS you are degrading THE VERY ETHICS you are pledged to uphold, IN THE FIRST PLACE!

I suggest that some of you quit critizing Barack Obama, and try to live up to some of standards that HE represents AS A CHRISTIAN!, maybe EVEN YOU could be a GOOD CHRISTIAN, by following HIS EXAMPLE!

Last edited by author: Tue November 25, 2008 12:28:37   Edited 1 time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.