VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 03:05:34 08/29/08 Fri
Author: Chuck_Glisson ()
Subject: James Dobson is a Christian Hyprocrate

James Dobson and his blind sheep of followers need to concern themselves less with politics, and spend MORE TIME learning what "The Bible" ACTUALLY SAYS!

James Dobson requested his followers to "pray for rain" on the day of Barrack Obama's acceptance speech. The 1st problem here is James Dobson tried to "USE" God to put a "CURSE" on a fellow Christian. In doing so, Mr. Dobson has committed a VERY SERIOUS SIN before God.

One thing JAMES DOBSON, and HIS flock of HATE filled followers fail to understand is that God does not need OR WANT sugestions from a bunch of phoney poser pseudo Christians(OR ANYONE ELSE!) when HE makes decisions. In fact, the thought that they actually think that THEY are in a position to make such requests from God demonstrates that they feel God will entertain THEIR desire to bring misfortune on what THEY SEE as THEIR enemy as per THEIR agenda, all the while assuming that if THEY don't bring this up to God, then GOD will somehow "miss out" on a deed HE needs to carry out, but wouldn't be able to figure this out without James Dobson's help.

James Dobson, I interpret that as a VERY SERIOUS insult to God,
and as such, I AM OFFENDED!

You seem to think of God needs YOUR HELP in making decisions, YOU my friend are TOTALLY OUT OF LINE, I could not see where YOU would be an effective councel for ANYONE, let me assure you James Dobson, God is NOT up there waiting to hear from YOU FIRST, before he makes a decision on ANYTHING. You seem to have the "chain of command" perverted with regards to God, like many FALSE PROPHETS, you have a false perception of YOUR AUTHORITY in God's world.

NO MORTAL MAN HAS THE AUTHORITY THAT YOU AND OTHER FALSE PROPHETS SEEM TO TRY TO STEAL FOR YOURSELVES ON THIS EARTH!

James Dobson, you must think aweful highly of yourself, but from what I see, you are a child who thinks you can manupulate God as YOU SEE FIT!

You could be out there doing great things in Gods name, but instead you have decided to feed your own personal EGO, and attack a man who is not your enemy, and to have the nerve to drag God, and your followers into this personal vendetta of yours.

James Dobson, you have a lot of growing up to do on a very personnal level, and as such, you are in NO POSITION to guide others in the "Spiritual Realm".

YOU are in violation of; "Render unto Ceaser"

May God have mercy on your soul James Dobson.

Last edited by author: Tue November 25, 2008 12:31:59   Edited 1 time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.