VoyForums

Check out the STATISTICS Page -or- Return to the FORUM HOME Page

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

Start reading messages at the FORUM HOME PAGE by scrolling past the NCVC Logo

www.norcalvoyagers.org/
Forum for the Northern California Voyagers Club Membershp
Welcome to the NorCal Voyagers Club Forum.

Please help us focus this Message Forum on NorCal Voyager Club information, business, or general discussions.

Although this forum is not moderated per se (messages will be posted immediately), the moderator reserves the right to police any messages.

This forum was created for the members of the NorCal Voyagers Club, but anyone is welcome to participate...
Feel free to participate!
Please visit the NorCal Voyagers Web Page

Subject: BUY REAL AND FAKE QUALITY PASSPORTS, DRIVERS LICENSE, ID CARDS AND OTHERS DOCUMENTS

Author:
fernando clinton (excellent)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:28:51 08/31/17 Thu

BUY DRIVERS LICENSE, PASSPORT ,ID CARD, ((fernando22clinton@gmail.com)) IELTS,VISA,BIRTH CERTIFICATE, SCHOOL DIPLOMAS,MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE,US GREENCARD AND MANY OTHER DOCUMENTS.
WhatsApp............. +237679934495

NB: We do this to help people who are in critical situations and want to travel urgently.

Apply for real register Passport, Visa, Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas etc. for sell. Passport,citizenship,ID cards,driver license,diplomas,degrees,certificates service available. Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. We are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered Passports and other Citizenship documents.We can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Driver’s License,Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents.All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents. We are unique producer of quality false and Real documents.We offer only original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports,driver´s licenses,ID cards,stamps,Visa, School Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:USA,Australia, Belgium,Brazil,Canada,Italian,Finland,France,Germany,Israel,Mexico, Netherlands,South Africa,Spain,United Kingdom, etc.

CONTACT OUR SUPPORTERS

Contact us on>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fernando22clinton@gmail.com

General Support>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fernando22clinton@gmail.com

ORDER ANY UNIVERSAL DOCUMENTS YOUR OF NEED

PASSPORTS
ID card
Social security card
Drivers Licenses
Canada Cards
United States Cards
Student Cards
International Cards
Private Cards
Adoption Certificates
Baptism Certificates
Birth Certificates
Death Certificates
Divorce Certificates
Marriage Certificates
Custom Certificates
High School Diplomas
G.E.D. Diplomas
Home School Diplomas

College Degrees
University Degrees
Trade Skill Certificates
Validate SSN Number
US green cards
Counterfeit dollars/euro
Spy Products
Voice Changers
Listening Devices
Invisible Ink
DMV Record Inquiry
Background Check
Investigate Anyone

CONTACT OUR SUPPORTERS

Contact us on>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fernando22clinton@gmail.com

General Support>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fernando22clinton@gmail.com

Registered and unregistered passport of all countries. Visas, biometric passport, degrees, drivers license,I.D cards.Training certificates M GCSE, A-levels,High School Diploma Certificates,GMAT,MCAT,and LSAT Examination Certificates,Novelty Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates Novelty Passports and New Identity Packages,Replicated,Real Degrees/Diplomas from most post-secondary institutions from around the world (we have over 3000 templates on file) all designed to look 100% identical to the original.Custom Printing (if we do not already have the template on file – simply email us a copy and we can make any alterations/modifications as per your directions).second, citizenship, identity, identification, documents, diplomatic,nationality, how to, where to, get, obtain, buy, purchase, make,build a passport, id British, Honduras, UK, USA, us Canada, Canadian, foreign, visa, Swiss, card, ids, document

BUY REAL DOCUMENTS

our contacts include ex private investigators, consulates, high ranking government personnel's and experienced seasoned experts, we have solid connections with higher personnel's on all areas of real register documents and passport change in these Countries who are linked to the passport agency in each of these countries and with the help of their connections, all our clients demanding any citizenship document or passport from any countries are 100% assured as well as guaranteed of receiving very high quality real genuine registered documents that can never be identified as fake!! Not even an expertise custom official or machine can ever dictate the document as fake since the document is no different from Real government issued! All our real genuine data base Registered citizenship documents have your personal data registered in the data base system and 100% machine readable. Feel free to get the additional detailed information about our services. Sincerely hope to find a way to cooperate with you. If any of these products interest you, please feel free to contact us. We will give you our best price upon receival of your detailed inquiry.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Subject: Buy Undetected Counterfeit Money Online £,$,€ Pounds,Euro,Dollar,Dinar WHATSAPP +447534097455.

Author:
laboratory.sarl (Legit & Fast)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:44:10 08/28/17 Mon

TECHNOLOGY LABORATORY SARL
Email:laboratory.sarl@gmail.com
WHATSAPP ME +447534097455
Text or call 413-829-0006

We are the best and Unique producer of HIGH QUALITY Undetectable counterfeit Banknotes. With over a billion of our products circulating around the world. We offer only original high-quality counterfeit currency NOTES. We ship worldwide. We also print and sell Grade A banknotes of over 52 currencies in the world. Here is your chance to be a millionaire. Our money is perfectly reproduced, Indistinguishable to the eye and to the touch. We are sending in various sizes, packed and hidden.
All our notes carries all the holograms and water marks and passes the light detector test. We will deliver the money
directly to your home without the interference of customs . we have a Huge quantity ready in stock. EUROS,DOLLARS AND
POUNDS AND MANY OTHER CURRENCIES AS SEEN BELOW
BND - Brunei Dollar
EUR - Euro
USD - US Dollar
DNR - DINAR
GBP - British Pound
INR - Indian Rupee
AUD - Australian Dollar
CAD - Canadian Dollar
AED - Emirati Dirham
ZAR - Rand
CHF - Swiss Franc
CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi
MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
THB - Thai Baht
NZD - New Zealand Dollar
SAR - Saudi Arabian Riyal
QAR - Qatari Riyal

Contact us for more information using the information below:

TECHNOLOGY LABORATORY SARL
Email:laboratory.sarl@gmail.com
WHATSAPP ME +447534097455
Text or call +1 413-829-0006

Subject: AVA - Lunch at Alice's

Author:
Bill -Cranky- Snodgrass
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:15:02 11/10/16 Thu

Had a nice meet and greet with AVA folks at Alice's, took a couple pics, enjoyed the afternoon and maybe get some rides down the road....

http://cranky16804vroc.blogspot.com/2016/11/ava-ride-to-alices-pics-are-top-to.html

Subject: New member - '03 Voyager - lookin' for places to go!

Author:
Cranky
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:58:13 10/15/16 Sat

Newby here! Lookin' to see if anyone has any rides / rally's planned. I'm open to pretty much anything on the left coast, not interested in east of Rockies! I've run all the western states from time to time, I'm an import from VROC and have been to many of their rally's!

I pretty much like to ride alone to rally's, my maps, my pace, but like to meet up at the rally site... I don't mind day rides, but for journey's I prefer to be alone.... yes, I'm a AVA member......

I live in south San Jose, KalEfornYa!

Subject: 2017 AVA Rally in Nashville, In.

Author:
joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:43:04 10/14/16 Fri

Anybody considering the next AVA Rally 2400 miles to Brown County.

I'd consider going if there is enough interest 3-6 machines.

Thinking 160E;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Route_160

returning via 6W.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Route_6

Here's a link for additional information. While you're there, check out the 2017 Rally Forum boards.

https://www.amervoyassoc.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=2

Replies:
Subject: Kawasaki voyager 12 1999

Author:
Mike (Optimistic)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:23:57 08/19/16 Fri

I cannot find location to add the new oil on my Kawasaki voyager12. It's a 1999. The drain plug and filter were no problem but where is the oil filler cap hiding? Thanks a lot for any help.

Replies:
Subject: Back From the Ray Walls Tour of California

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:44:45 07/29/16 Fri

Back from the 1400+ round trip tour with the club and found this interesting link to the Salton Sea down in Palm Desert.

http://saltonseamuseum.org/salton_sea_history.html

Check out the posts on AVA's website too

https://www.amervoyassoc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10509&p=76638#p76638

HAVE A GOOD SUMMER AND LETS KEEP ON RIDING!!!

Replies:
Subject: Rocky Mountain Hi

Author:
JOEL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:19:31 06/27/15 Sat

It was great seeing the Gang in the Rocky Mtns Thursday. Hope you had a safe trip home.

Subject: 1986 voyager 1200 for sale

Author:
Michelle kietzman (Joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:50:53 06/22/15 Mon

I have a 1986 voyager 1200 I need to sale. Can send pictures. It runs great just had carbs calibered recently. Beautiful bike has tow package and comm package.

Subject: NCVC MEET IN JANUARY 2015?

Author:
Hank43
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:44:30 01/06/15 Tue

Don;

Is there a meeting in Tracy sched

for Jan 2015?

Also any word on hotel reservations for rally?

hank

Subject: EVA/LSV Spring Fun Run

Author:
Hank S. (Thumbsup!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:14:03 01/04/15 Sun

Dear NORCAL Friends;
We are planning the Spring Fun Run for this year, and would like to invite you to a really fun event. We will be touring the Big Bend area this year, but the other stuff has not been decided yet. If you want more Info, you can find it on the EVA or LSV websites. Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane
Hank Scally; EVA VP

Subject: 2 voyagers for sale one price.

Author:
Clint (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:16:03 09/07/14 Sun

1st is a 1986 kawasaki 1300,V6 pretty rare bike.great runner very clean
2nd is a 1983 kawasaki voyager (DOES NOT RUN)can be fixed or part out,your choice.i prefer to sale both bikes together,(need the room)but for the right price separate is not out the question.shoot me your best offer,all i can say is no or yes...TITLES IN HAND,(madison wi craigslist)

Subject: Mission Accomplished

Author:
joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:58:47 07/20/14 Sun

WOW: Just got back home 45 minutes ago from our 24 day Coast to Coast AVA / Ray Walls Classic Rally: I'm happy to report - mission accomplished; and no casualties to speak of. I had a great time, and put a lot of miles on the bike; it performed terrifically.

See you all at the NorCal Anniversary meeting July 26th - this should be one meeting not to miss.

Also, we saw Maverick at the hospital, on our way to the Rally, and he is doing well. We to spoke to him last night, and he and his wife Mary will be closing on a new house shortly.

Subject: < 3 Weeks To Rally Date

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:44:10 06/07/14 Sat

In 20 days, we will be heading out to the 25th Annual Ray Walls AVA Rally In Asheville North Carolina. Maybe we can get a Roll - Call list going on this board for those who will be riding out with us.

I'm in: See ya out there :0)

Replies:
Subject: Marvella Tow Hitch and Tray

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:20:47 05/08/14 Thu

Just received my Marvella's tow hitch and tray. Looks well made and painted too. Now I'm getting ready to install it in time for the 25th AVA Rally in NC.

Subject: In need of bag lid

Author:
Rick Uhlenhopp
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:08:11 04/25/14 Fri

Im in need of right bag lid. 1989 kawasaki voyager 1200. Gold color, or any color if anyone has one.

Subject: SENA Firmware

Author:
Hank43
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:47:03 03/08/14 Sat

Joel;

The SENA SMH10 now has sidetone in V.5.0 firmware. Download at SENA website.

Hank

Replies:
Subject: Spring Flower Ride

Author:
joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:51:26 04/07/14 Mon

Hope those who rode off for the Flower Ride, this weekend, stayed dry and had a great time.

Was happy to see that TMS is sponsering our club's website : )

Subject: Holiday Season

Author:
John DeMuri and Michele
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:58:14 12/24/13 Tue

Wish you all a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year and a safe riding season.

Subject: Best Wishes for the New Year

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:52:35 12/22/13 Sun

Best wishes to All for a Happy Holiday Season and a terrific New Year too.

Subject: AVA's Voyager Voice

Author:
joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:17:54 11/14/13 Thu

Just got my latest AVA Voyagers Voice, and was glad to see that our AVA Ray Walls Fall Classic made the magazine.

Subject: 2013 Progressive International MC Show

Author:
joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:28:47 11/04/13 Mon

I posted the photos and a slot car video on AVA's General Chat board.

http://www.amervoyassoc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7517&p=56013#p56013

Enjoy

Subject: Previous owner syndrome.

Author:
Chris Bradshaw
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:05:42 11/01/13 Fri

Hello everyone. I just purchased my first xii voyager. I previously owned a 86 550 ltd with 10k miles. I sold it and purchased 2 voyagers for $300.00. One a parts bike the other needs a lot of tlc! The 1 I am fixing is a 96 with 9k miles. Can anyone tell me how to run my fuel lines? I have looked and can't find a diagram showing how. I have a petcock that is dumping fuel out of one of the hoses that needs to go somewhere. The somewhere is what im trying to find out? Thanks.

Subject: Hi Maverick

Author:
joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:54:19 10/27/13 Sun

Got your message, will try you Monday. Sorry I haven't made the time to contact you sooner....

Subject: Progressive Intl M/C Show Comments

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:52:07 10/27/13 Sun

It was great seeing Jerry and Bill at the M/C show; and it was too bad that we didn't get the chance to spend more time hanging out together. There was so much to see and do, so I can see how that happened.

I got some great photos and some terrific gear that I' been looking for the better part of the year. Since I can't post photos on this site, I'll probably post some of them on AVA's General Chat forum.

Subject: 2013 International Motorcycle Show?

Author:
joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:57:30 10/24/13 Thu

Is anyone planning to go to the 2013 International Motorcycle event this Saturday the 26th at the San Mateo Expo?

Subject: Alice's Luncheon?

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:35:40 10/15/13 Tue

Alice's Luncheon? Thinking this Thursday while the weather is still good....

Replies:
Subject: Earth to Maverick

Author:
joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:44:45 10/01/13 Tue

Earth to MavericK: Come in Maverick

Replies:
Subject: Parts in LA

Author:
Steve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:50:21 10/01/13 Tue

Hi folks.

I'm an English Voyager XII rider living in Germany and here it's almost impossible to get parts for my beloved Voyager.
Now I'll be travelling State side as an assistant with my handicapped boss in Febuary going to San Fransisco,Los Angeles, and Los Vegas. So while I'm there I'd like to buy some parts.
Can anyone give me some tips as to where I can find second hand parts at fair prices? Or are any of you in the Areas mentioned with some spare bits in the garage?
If so then drop me a line at stevejinde@web.de
With thanks up front. Steve.

Replies:
Subject: Norcal Meeting Follow - Back Home

Author:
joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:32:36 09/21/13 Sat

Good seeing All those at the Club's meeting Tracy Motor Sports: Hoping to see Jerry, John and Michelle and Bill there. Maybe next time. Hoping those on their bikes got through the rain and made it home safely.

Replies:
Subject: SENA Bluetooth & CB Install Update

Author:
joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:04:31 09/21/13 Sat

UPDATED 9/21/13 I had a closed circuit loop buzzing going on while transmitting from and charging the SR10 at the same time, this until Firestic troubleshot my install. The antenna was not grounding properly, now the Midland SR10 Bluetooth and Midland 75-822 are working just fine. I may put a Ferrite Core RF cable choke on the radio's 12V power adapter to take some impedance out while the SR10 is charging and the radio is transmitting. The folks at Hitechwireless.com have been terrific; and I would highly recommend speaking with Tom or any of the others .

Subject: Plastic locking pins - used on 1700 Voyagers

Author:
hank43
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:33:13 09/09/13 Mon

I posted this on the AVA forum, it's for those little plastic locking pins in the trunk, and the lower fairing.

"We use the screw type "Tufloks" where I work, They work better than the Kaw type: http://www.wclco.com/pdf/plastics/042.pdf"

You push these in, then tighten the plastic screw, locks it up tight!, and, they are removable, simply unscrew.

Hank Thompson

Replies:
Subject: Hey, Maverick!!

Author:
Hank Scally
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:37:31 09/14/13 Sat

Hey, Maverick;
Haven't heard from you in an awfully long time! Good to see you're hangin' out here, the NCVC gang is a nice bunch (someday I'm going to get the chance to meet them!)
Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'
Veep, EVA

Subject: K&N Air Filter Mod

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:16:29 09/09/13 Mon

Just completed my XII Air Filter Mod. The rest of the story and photos can be found on AVA's website General Chat Forum.

http://www.amervoyassoc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6972

Here is an except to perk up your interest....

WOW! Just modified my XII's air filter and man does my machine fly.

I needed to customize the install a little more than just popping it in. I needed to trim and install the stand alone rubber gasket, as there was a small corner that was exposed between the old filter frame and the K&N filter itself. Don't forget to remove the adhesive backing, and clean frame with rubbing alcohol, so it can stick properly to the OEM frame. I was able to gently squeeze the K&N air filter into the OEM filter frame without having to trim the gasket attached to the air filter itself.

I think I just added 20 more horses under me. The pick up seems way better than before and there is less sputtering as well.

Subject: Tuesday lunch at Alice's

Author:
Don Medina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:22:15 09/08/13 Sun

Just a note to invite you all to Lunch at Alice's in Woodside, CA. This will be Tuesday Sept 10, 2013 time 11:30 AM.

Hope to see a few members and guests are always welcome.

Don Medina
President
NorCal Voyagers Club

Replies:
Subject: To Everyone

Author:
Maverick
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:44:03 08/28/13 Wed

Just wanted to say Thanks to Joel for all the Great pictures and the video...Sure wish I could have been there, but I guess the Lord had his reasons for keeping me away...

Don, good to hear you don't need money, wish the rest of us could say the same thing...lol...But good to know you did not get mugged...

Ride Safe...

Maverick

Replies:
Subject: CB Codes

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:41:27 08/28/13 Wed

I found this on Firestic's Library Resource(s) page. It's a CB Code sheet.

http://www.firestik.com/Tech_Docs/10codeCB.htm

I'd tried cutting and pasting into this page, and it did not work.

Subject: I'm not in the Philippines

Author:
Don Medina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:14:05 08/27/13 Tue

My email was hacked and the hackers sent out an email stating that I needed money. Don't send money I'm home in Half Moon Bay.

Subject: Check Out My New Helmet Review On AVA's Website

Author:
Joel colletti
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:00:39 08/27/13 Tue

Here's the link

http://www.amervoyassoc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?uid=713&f=2&t=7366&start=0

Here's a preview to perk up your interest. There are links and pictures to check out too. Enjoy....

Well, after 20 days of waiting for my new Shark helmet to arrive, it's finally here. I ordered it b4 the AVA WRR, but there were some fulfillment issues, which I will spare you the agonizing details. In the end it turned out to be a good purchase.

I was reluctant to make this purchase because a couple of returning NorCal members from the Logan AVA Natl. rally said their helmets were too heavy-the heaviest on the market they exclaimed. I needed a helmet but did not want to spend upwards of 600-800 for a nice Shoei Neotec modular helmet.

So, I went to the local motorcycle shop which isn't so local to compare helmets. I wasn't even going to look at the Shark helmet for the before mentioned reason, but found the helmet to be revised to a lighter weight 200 grams less then its predecessor. I found the weight to be comparable to the other modular helmets, and the price was in between the Nolan, Shoei Multitec and the Neotec price range. It was apx $429.

Subject: 2013 Western Regional Rally

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:09:35 08/24/13 Sat

WOW! Returned home from the 2013 AVA Western Regional Rally Friday afternoon, and did I / we have fun. I had so much fun in fact, that I slept until 1:30 Saturday afternoon.

I want to thank Don & Trisha and Kirk & Holly for doing a lot of the ground work, and for making this another successful event for our club members and regional affiliated AVA chapter members.

There was a lot of scenic touring, great food, great giveaways and great folks, some of whom who traveled from as far away as Iowa, Washington state, Oregon and Arizona too.

While there were many folks that could not make it to the rally, we had a terrific turn out. The only thing that could have made it better if those folks that couldn't / didn't attend were there too. They were sorely missed, and if weren't for that, our club would not have been left in a financial deficit and been distracted by they resulting consequences. But not to worry: From what I understand, the NorCal Voyager Club is working on a strategy to help reverse those losses that came out of those folks who had to cancel or did not attend as we had hoped.

For those folks that could not attend, I created a Photobucket slide show and a YouTube video for them to see what they missed out on this year (please find links below).

We'll soon be having our regularly scheduled club meeting at Jerry's, and I'm looking forward to meeting those whom attended and those that were not able, so we can relive some of the highlights of the 2013 AVA WRR - Ray Walls Fall Classic.

By the way my 1994 Voyager XII tool 1st place for Stock Touring class. Thanks to all those whom gave me suggestions on how to take my machine to the next level.

Here are the links:

Photos

http://s908.photobucket.com/user/ReefKeeper/slideshow/2013%20AVA%20Western%20Regional%20Rally?sort=2

Train Ride and Skill Challenge Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-e7Xw3dAW8

Hope you're enjoying what's left of Summer.

Replies:
Subject: MPG

Author:
joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:02:03 08/24/13 Sat

Forgot to mention: My '94 XII averaged 59.30 MPG between Reno, Nevada to Dixon, CA 144.1 miles on 2.43 gallons. This was on the way home fully loaded with all the generous stuff Kawasaki sent us home with.

Subject: Some more pictures of the ride to and fromm the Rally

Author:
hank43
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:40:54 08/11/13 Sun

Found some more pictures of the rally trip -

http://s1219.photobucket.com/user/hank43/library/?sort=3&page=9

I know I have more, will post when found!

hank

Replies:
Subject: CB PARTS

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:34:54 08/10/13 Sat

Hi Maverick,

I sent u an email tonight. Can you take a look at it, and tell me if I ordered correctly or if I missed something?

Thx,
Joel

P.s., Sorry, I know you don't care for e mails. but I can't post it the attachment on this board.....

Subject: NORCAL / AVA WRR Harrahs Room Discount Extended

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:31:58 08/10/13 Sat

It has brought to my attention that Harrahs has extended the promotional discounted hotel rates for us through Aug 18, 2013. :0)

Subject: Again Where is Everyone ??

Author:
Maverick
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:33:55 08/08/13 Thu

I have been checking every day and once again NO ONE ???
Where are all the fine folks ? I know you are out there I saw a few of you at the Birthday Party...
I am going over to Reno today to meet up with Don Medina maybe do lunch and get some more posters to hand out for the AVA Western Regional Rally...I sure wish there were more folks around here that were NorCal riders. Well hope all of you ride safe and have a Blessed Day...

Maverick

Replies:
Subject: Looking Forward to Meeting More of Our Members and Affiliate Chapter Memebers

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:37:10 08/10/13 Sat

Glad to hear the 2013 AVA Western Regional Rally hotel discounted rates were extended.

I went on the 2013 WRR Pre Ride, and had a GREAT TIME :-) I have tremendous respect for the folks who organized this event. I could tell there was a lot of thought and commitment that went into this years 2013 Western Regional Rally. I really enjoyed the roads / daily rides Norcal Voyagers planned out for us too. The rooms are nice with good views and discounts are being offered on gasoline from the hotel. Their all you can eat buffets are huge and packed with fresh delicious food too.

Norcal Voyagers was able to negotiate great room rates based on the anticipated turn out. It would be great to see another terrific turn out this year. I am proud of our 13 year old Chapter, and my affiliation with the American Voyagers Association too. I love to ride with, and enjoy the companionship of our Norcal Voyager and
AVA Voyager Brethren. It's my sincerest hope we can have a terrific turn out. Reno and Tahoe are major destinations and fun places to visit; and I hope you'll join us as we continue to live up to the AVA tradition of Fun, Friends, and Fellowship.

SEE YOU THERE!!!

Subject: AVA Western Regional Rally

Author:
Don Medina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:58:17 07/29/13 Mon

Are you ready are you or any of your friends registered? There have been 5 more registrations come in over the weekend. Spoke to Brain Gibson and all is a go with both ROK and Kawasaki. Harrah's has given a 7 day extension on the cut off day for room rentals. As of Noon today there were 12 rooms reserved.

Don Medina
President
NorCal Voyagers Club

Subject: Happy Birthday Norcal

Author:
Joel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:48:46 07/27/13 Sat

It was great seeing all of you today. What a terrific turn out. Thanks for keeping the club going all these years. I'm really looking forward to attending the WRR this year. My bike is running great. There were a lot of nice bikes at Tracy Motorsports today. How about Leslie?: She was terrific. I really like the gifts and raffle prizes. My hat's off to the Norcal Leadership and to all the members that make our club what it has grown in to. Forgot to say "Thanks" to Roger, Shirley and Chase for bringing the chairs and great turkey wraps; and lastly thanks to the club for the delicious cake. I hope the rest of you who stayed over are enjoying the pool and camaraderie.

Replies:
Archives: 12 ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.