VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Check out the STATISTICS Page -or- Return to the FORUM HOME Page

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2] ]

Start reading messages at the FORUM HOME PAGE by scrolling past the NCVC Logo

www.norcalvoyagers.org/
Forum for the Northern California Voyagers Club Membershp
Welcome to the NorCal Voyagers Club Forum.

Please help us focus this Message Forum on NorCal Voyager Club information, business, or general discussions.

Although this forum is not moderated per se (messages will be posted immediately), the moderator reserves the right to police any messages.

This forum was created for the members of the NorCal Voyagers Club, but anyone is welcome to participate...
Feel free to participate!
Please visit the NorCal Voyagers Web Page

Subject: COBRA MUFFLERS

Author:
ray
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:16:40 12/23/06 Sat

Anyone know where I can locate a set of cobra mufflers? tks ray
Subject: ANY BODY OUT THERE

Author:
Monte
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:21:00 12/05/06 Tue

T.C.
I have an 03 that dripped from the rubber boot area for the last 4 or 5 months. Last weekend I replaced the 2 O rings one on the final drive and the 2nd on the shaft.
Monte
Subject: Carb Sync Questions

Author:
lp
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:20:05 10/10/06 Tue

2003 Voyager, 9000 miles.

Bought a Morgan Carb tune unit and I want to check my carbs to be sure they're in sync. Anyone here done this?

What RPM do you run the bike at to check the carbs?

Any special tools needed if the carbs need adjustment?

My first try at this, any help appreciated. Thank You
Subject: painted tail light lens

Author:
Greg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:47:54 09/27/06 Wed

I am looking for the (Honda)part number for the lower brake/running light lens to replace the painted version on my 2003 Voyager. I tried removing the paint myself and needless to say it is not worth saving. I cannot locate the web site that used to have this information.
Replies:
Subject: speedometer cable replacement

Author:
Tim Dagenhart MD (Doc)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:00:43 08/15/06 Tue

Just suffered a speedometer failure on the Blue Ridge Parkway in the rain (a coincidence?). So cruise control and radio AVC do not function. I attached a power drill to the cable end and got no movement in the speedometer, so my assumption is a cable failure/fracture. Anyone with experience replacing the cable? Specifically, how do you get to the back of the speedometer itself? Can you get to it thru the headlight surround? It's an 01 with 14,000 mi. Is there a failure in something other than the cable more likely? This southern boy would apreciate any help from "yall" on the left coast. Thanks
Replies:
Subject: Synthetic Oil

Author:
Jim T (Central Coast of California)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:50:23 04/28/06 Fri

> Was going to ask this on the AVA forum but it is down.
> Was talking to TC the other day and he said that I should
> NOT put automotive synthetic oil in my XII. Just looking
> for more input on this subject. TC said that it was his
> suggestion so I don't think his feelings will be hurt by
> my asking this. I bought Quakerstate full synthetic.

I have been using Mobile 1 Synthetic (10W30) in my 2000 Voyager since I passed about 10000 miles. I have seen no ill effects, no clutch slipping, no leaks, no drips, no runs, no errors. The oil lasts a lot longer and seemed to have quieted the engine noise just a touch.

I would guess most sythetics have varying properties but are similar in makeup. One thing I've heard is to not use synthetics that have certain additives to improve the lubrication properties because the clutch sits in the same oil bath. I haven't had a problem with Mobile 1 so I would guess it's ok...many people have recommended Amsoil and a few others.
Replies:
Subject: home-leak in front shock

Author:
Dennis in CA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:51:01 08/16/06 Wed

Well, it's certainly good to be home from Europe with all the problems there. Came home and found the temp here had been 117, and yep, blew a seal in right front shock just from the heat. Who in the club can give me a hand changing the front seals, as I don't know a damm thing about changing them???

By the way, Brussels, London, and Paris are very nice this time of year.

Dennis
Replies:
Subject: Greetings from Missoula MT

Author:
donr
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:31:10 08/01/06 Tue

Well here we are in beautiful Missoula. What a great state. This whole place if what California was like 40 years ago. We are going up to Kalispell then over into Washington and head home. If I had the oppurtunity to move up here I would consider it for maybe 30 seconds and move.
Don
Subject: Just by Accident

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:16:39 07/17/06 Mon

Hi Folks, long time since I've visited...guess I should do that more often, seems we needed a little cleaning up here (something about yahoo mail and cracking passwords)...anyway, now that that's done I thought I'd pass along something I figured out "quite by accident":

Did you know that you can adjust the "fit" of your rear saddlebags so they don't rattle around? There are screw-in fittings that sit in the rubber grommet under each of the two back pegs of each saddlebag. If the saddlebag moves around a bit too much for you, just unscrew the 'star' nut above the grommet until it takes up the slack and the saddlebag is tight.

Who knew about this?
Subject: Grand Teton National Park....... this year!!! THIS year?

Author:
Jerry in El Dorado
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:06:13 04/23/06 Sun

Since I've gotten my Voyager, I've always wanted to take a trip to Grand Teton. This year I think I might make it. If anyone has done this trip, could you offer some advise? Maybe suggest time-of-year, sites to see, places to stay, etc. I have family in Boise to stage from, so that should help. I might even trailer the Voyager to Boise to begin and end the ride from that point.
Thanks for the time to make suggestions.
Anyone wanting to joint me, that would be great too. I'm not heading up a ride, just informally offering companionship on the road for anyone else who's had a heart to head up there but hesitated for lack of a plan or support.
Replies:
Subject: Greetings Y'all from "Belguim

Author:
Dennis in CA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:22:41 07/13/06 Thu

Well, here we are in Belguim. The weather is just great and the country side is just beautiful. Jacque and I are still resting up from the trip to North Carolina, and having fun with the twin grandbabies who will be turning 1 year old this Saturday.

The weekend after this, we will be driving to "Paris" for lunch. Jacque is really looking forward to that. The weekend after that my son and I are tenetively planning on going to "Norway" for 3 days to meet reletives we've never met.

When we get back, if anyone is interested, I will submit to the newsletter some of our travel experiences.

Bye for now,
Dennis & Jacque (outside of "Brussels")
Replies:
Subject: June Camp Out

Author:
Ray Walls
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:53:25 06/13/06 Tue

Hello NCVC members. Thought I would drop all of you a short line to remind you of our June camp out at the Bootleg camp grounds. go to our web site and click on the calendar button. You will find directions to the camp grounds. This is a national Forest camp ground.Bob Lee, Bob & Sandy Joyner, myself & Wayne Bright are leaving on Thursday. This should be a very nice camp out and there are miles & miles of roads to ride over there. So pack up the bike,car, motorhome or whatever you have and come on over. We will be looking for you. Cheers.
Uncle Ray
Subject: Greetings from North Carolina

Author:
Dennis in CA/NC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:29:58 06/09/06 Fri

Hi all, Jacque and I are having a ball on our trip accross the states. We spent some time with her relatives in Illinois and have since been down to Tennessee, seen my cousin and we are now in North Carolina, Winterville. right by Greenville. We are staying with my son and his wife who will be riding with us on their bike to Myrtle Beach for a few days. We did trailor the bike to NC as I don't think these old bones could have made the ride this far (actually Jacque wanted the comfort), and you know who's the boss. I will give any up dates later on anthing special.

Fritz, I will email you on the PGR but you must put your address on the message you type as I have no addresses with me.

By all for now,
Dennis and Jacque
Replies:
Subject: previous post

Author:
Dennis in CA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:40:11 05/30/06 Tue

What happened to my earlier post this evening regarding the PGR. As this is supposed to be "our forum" I hope it wasn't deleted.

Dennis
Replies:
Subject: Pro Honda's 'Spray cleaner and polish'

Author:
Fritz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:12:59 05/31/06 Wed

HEADS UP!!!
I just heard that California's Air Quality people are not allowing the sale of anymore of Pro Honda's 'Spray Cleaner and Polish'. Its on a very long list if items. The Honda Dealer here in Watsonville had only 4 cans left on the shelf and they found their way home with me. If you use this product, you might want to MOVE your back side. He also said there are various other states doing the same thing. He said this product is not a problem to us but they claim its hurting our 'AIR'. YES,,, And our State; City and school vehicles are not required to control their emissions. AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE ???
Subject: Finding an oil leak

Author:
Ray Walls
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:49:32 05/26/06 Fri

Hi folks. Lee House had a 1992 Voyager 1200. He had an oil leak and we replaced the o-ring on the water pump housing thinking that it could have been broken when the new water pump was installed. That didn't solve the problem. Than I thought it must be, either the oil pan or the final gear housing gasket, since the oil seemed to be coming down from the rear of the engine: just above the oil pressure sending unit. Since the pan and the gear housing both come togather right there, it was impossible to see just where it was coming from. I decided to take it to a guy here in Fresno that is a whiz on the Voyagers. It took them 5 days to get to it. But only 30 minutes to repair it at a cost of $105.00. $70.00 for one hour of shop time, and $35.00 for labor & material.The oil leak was coming from the altnator. Lee had removed it to replace the fuel pump and do some cleaning. When he put it back I guess he had it tilted a little bit and he cut the O-ring that seals it around the oil bath it sits in. Poor OLE Lee spent over $600.00 trying to repair this leak. The moral of this story is if you pull your altnator be sure you lubricate the O-ring good before you reinstall it and make damn sure you hold it straight. Also if you develop a leak and you can't find it; remove the cover on the altnator and see if you can see oil coming from the bottom of it. He said that since there is a lot of heat up in that area, that sometimes the o-ring gets brittle and brakes, causing it to leak oil. By the way it's not necessary to remove the altnator to replace the fuel pump. If anyone has any questions on this; feel free to contact me. Cheers.
Uncle Ray
Subject: May meeting name list

Author:
Fritz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:21:40 05/07/06 Sun

Could those planning on attending this months meeting please list your name here. It will give me an (about) head count for the restaurant.
I sure hope for a good turnout. Lets hope the weather will be better.
Thank you, Fritz
Replies:
Subject: MAY MEETING IN WATSONVILLE

Author:
RAY WALLS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:07:08 04/24/06 Mon

Hey folks, It seems as though we have ran into a problem on our May 25 meeting. Fritz just found out that is Memorial day weekend, A three day holiday. Now I don't think anyone wants to spend their holiday weekend attending a motorcycle club meeting. So what we have decided to do is move the meeting up to the 20th. This will leave all of you freed up for your family life.
Jim has posted the name of the restaurant and the address on the web site. I haven't looked at it yet so I'm not quite sure just what he put it under. But my guess is the calendar or events. I will also have Don to send this information out to all hands. Cheers.
Uncle Ray
Replies:
Subject: Brew's New Bike

Author:
Dennis In CA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:36:02 05/04/06 Thu

Yo Don,
So what is the feeling on the new bike? Havn't heard anything from you on it so was wondering if it's what you thought it would be.

Dennis
Subject: May NCVC Meeting

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:25:41 05/03/06 Wed

This month's meeting will be at:

<pre>Meeting place: California Grill Restaurant
1970 Freedom Blvd.
Freedom, Calif
831-722-8052
Meeting time: 12:00 NOON</pre>

If there is a large turn out like the last meeting, the restaurant owner asked that we order from a pre-selected menu. Please reply if you plan on attending so we can get an idea of how many for lunch.

We will order when you get there from the following menu:

California Grill's Special Steak
$13.95

Chicken Parmigiana
$11.95

Salmon
$13.95

Along with your meal, you get Soup or Salid AND your choice of pasta, potato or rice.

The restraunt owner said that if for some reason you can't eat any of these things, he will try to accommodate you. The only reason for a planned menu is that with a large group, it makes it easier to get everyone their meal at the same time.

Hope everyone can make it!!!
Subject: Trailer

Author:
Bob J.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:54:34 04/26/06 Wed

Dennis, did you see the one Lee House has for sale. Ray has all the info.
Subject: Fly in the Ointment...

Author:
Hank Scally
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:31:38 04/23/06 Sun

Gentlemen;
I was about ready to button Rusty up after making her mods (Progressive shocks, Nology coils, and a really great looking custom radiator), but decided to have Carl (my mechanic) do a valve adjustment on her first. Carl rolled Rusty into the shop, pulled the cam cover, and found a 6x1.0mm phillips head screw about 10mm long, lodged underneath the #4 exhaust cam follower. As a result of this, my #4 exhaust valve is bent. I do not know how the screw got in there, I've never had the cam cover off before.
Anyway, this means that I have to spend more money on her to get this set right. That means (of course) that I will have to curtail my riding season to pay for the job, however my planned trip to N. California should not be affected. I will not be able to make a run that my club planned that is 2 weeks away, but I should have Rusty on the road by mid-June (I hope!!)

Ride safe and Sane;
Hank & 'Rusty'
Subject: forum started out great-what happened

Author:
Dennnis in CA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:43:40 04/19/06 Wed

Helloooooooo. Just like the mountains, echo o o o o.

So, is anyone going on the trip to 4 corners at the Grand Canyon? Jacque and I are planning the trip. We both think it should be fun.

Dennis
Replies:
Subject: trailer??

Author:
Dennis in CA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:46:49 04/19/06 Wed

Hi, second post today.

Does anyone have or know of a camper trailer for sale? Hopefully I can find one reasonable in price. (should say cheap, huh Don)

Dennis
Subject: June Campout

Author:
S.A.D.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:21:51 03/29/06 Wed

Jim,
The dates for the June campout that is being put on by Bob Lee and Bob Joyner are the 16th, 17th & 18th. Please add these dates to the calendar.
Thanks alot,
Brew
Replies:
Subject: John and Cindy Ward

Author:
Brenda Herring LSV Sect/Treas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:55:43 04/12/06 Wed

I want to thank you all for your donation to the Wards,John and Cindy.
I have forwarded it to them.
I know it will be put to good use.

Thank You!!
Brenda Herring
LSV Sect/Treas.
Subject: Review: Stainless steel hydraulic lines

Author:
Jerry in El Dorado
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:10:04 04/09/06 Sun

I bought a complete set of hydraulic lines from Ray Walls and picked them up at the March meeting. With all this rain, I decided to take the time today and install them. Everything fit perfect and the job took less than an hour. I also purchased a set of speedbleeders. (Not from Ray) They really made the job a snap. I tested the brakes out after the install and everything worked fine. If anyone is getting near the service life of their brake and clutch lines, I recommend using the set the Ray has taken the time to put together. Thanks Ray!!
Replies:
Subject: Westco Battery

Author:
Jerry in El Dorado
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:46:12 04/04/06 Tue

I thought I would add a report on my westco battery experiance. I bought a westco battery for my voyager about a year ago. I also got the recommended charger along with the battery due to the offer of a discount for buying them as a set. I got them from the westco website mailed directly to my home. I leave the charger/conditioner hooked up 24/7 when not riding. When I got ready to attend last month's meeting, the bike failed to start. Long story short: the battery capacity was nill. Charger was hooked up, power o.k from the wall, battery measured 13.8vdc on charger but quickly dropped to 10.5 within minutes of being disconnected. Current draw on battery without the charger attached is less than .2amps.
I bought a new westco battery and it arrived yesterday from the same web site. It arrived and is now installed. I'm wondering if anyone else has any experiance with the westco battery; especially on failures. I contacted westco and the battery is warrented for 1 year only.
Replies:
Subject: Comin' to 'God's Country'

Author:
Hank Scally
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:02:33 02/05/06 Sun

Hi, Everyone;
I'm planning on a ride sometime late this summer (late Aug/early Sept) to see my Dad who lives in Chester, Calif.
As far as I can tell from your ride schedule, there isn't anything planned for that time frame, but it also looks like a lot of your rides are 'impromptu get-togethers'. I'd like to meet you guys, swap lies, and get to know you. Is there a possibility that something like this could happen? Post here (I'll be back), or give me a shout!

Ride Safe and Sane;
Hank & 'Rusty' (My V1300/6)
Pres, Enchanted Voyagers (AVA N.M. Chapter)
Replies:
Subject: April Campout

Author:
Brew
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:21:48 04/05/06 Wed

I will be leaving Friday morning for the campout in King City. The forcast is iffy at best but a ride is good for the soul, wet or dry.
Replies:
Subject: EFM Auto Clutch

Author:
Jerry in El Dorado
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:16:27 04/03/06 Mon

I got the chance to meet my first Voyager owner at the Diamond Springs meeting and would like to say how nice it was to meet not just one, but a whole room full of Voyager owners.
While there, I talked with a few of you about an auto clutch that I have on my off road bikes and thought this might be something a Voyager owner might like to investigate. The auto clutch I talked of is from a company called EFM. Their website is: www.efmautoclutch.com You can visit the site and see Harleys and Yamaha Royal Star with the modified clutch. The clutch works by modifying the existing clutch with a pressure plate that engages and dis-engages via centrifical force. The engagement is adjustable to allow for an rpm level that starts the bike to move. Engine braking is not lost. If you lock up the rear wheel when riding, the motor drops to an idle speed and doesn't die. (The clutch works on engine rpm and a locked wheel will cause the clutch to engage). Rev the engine a little past idle and the clutch disengages once again. I replaced my clutch lever with a hand operated rear brake. Now I can operate my brakes by hand and have both my feet remain on highway pegs or on the flat ground when stopped. It's like the brakes on a mountain bike, having both front and rear on the bars. I don't know for sure Gary can modify the Voyager but he's told me he could probably modify any bike's clutch. This might be great for anyone with a disability or has trouble with the force needed to work the clutch. In heavy traffic is where it's really nice. Just leave your bike in 3rd gear and the autoclutch will do all the work from dead stops all the way to over-rev. If anyone has any questions, give Gary a call. His # is on his website. If anyone wants to test ride a bike with an autoclutch, I have 2 off road bikes with this mod, (both Kawasaki's of course)and can let anyone give them a trial ride.
Subject: Witch Hunt

Author:
Bill O
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:33:41 04/02/06 Sun

I think the ongoing barrage on the AVA forum is a witch hunt. OK here is your chance to censor me.
Replies:
Subject: Heel Shifter installation insftructions

Author:
Fritz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:17:08 03/30/06 Thu

I can't remember who it was that asked me to send them the instructions to install Bob Deavours 'Heel Shifter'. I have them ready. Please email me if you still want them. Sorry.
Fritz
Subject: C B RADIO

Author:
RAY WALLS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:18:17 03/15/06 Wed

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE LOOKING FOR A C B RADIO. GO TO WWW.SIERRA-CB.COM, CLICK ON PRODUCTS, THAN CLICK ON BROUSE BY MC MODEL, CLICK ON KAWASAKI, THAN CLICK ON VOYAGER 1200. AND GO FROM THERE. IT SELLS FOR $405.00 PLUS ANTENNA & MOUNTS. CHEERS.
UNCLE RAY
Replies:
Subject: Great First meeting Folks

Author:
T.C.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:04:00 03/26/06 Sun

HEY ALL,
Really enjoyed my first meeting.... Finaly got to put names to faces... I'm bad at remembering names so next time we meet up I'll be askin some of ya again who's who..
We're both looking forward to the next meeting in Watsonville or???.. Anyone know ifn there are any roads to take to bypass & avoid I-80 and the rest of the superslabs.. Wanna take a nice leasurely pace to get there and back.. So please let me know

Hope everyone made it home safe & sound...

Keep'Em On Two & Enjoy Da Ride
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley
99 XII
Subject: C B RADIO CORRECTION

Author:
RAY WALLS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:14:25 03/22/06 Wed

Hi Guys. I'm sorry for the screw up on the web address for the C B Radio. It shoud be <www. sierra-mc.com. I know now I'm getting senile.
Subject: Just 7 days till the Meeting

Author:
Brew
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:15:25 03/19/06 Sun

Replies:
Subject: More on the March Meeting

Author:
S.A.D.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:32:12 02/20/06 Mon

Some of us are getting together Friday evening to have dinner together, all are wellcome. Ain't got a clue as to where that will be yet but will figuare it out by then.
Also, I will be leading a group from the National 9 parking lot on the morning of the 25th at 0700hrs (7am) for breakfast. We will be going to Lance's in Green Wood. It's about a half hour ride. Will take the long way back if time permit.
I and others are also availible for anybody that wants to go for a ride after the meeting. I hate riding but will force myself this once.

Your S.A.D.
Brew
Replies:
Subject: ISO Grip install

Author:
T.C.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:38:12 02/25/06 Sat

My neighbor with a 1800 Wing put on some heated grips a while back and yesterday he mentioned he still had a set of ISO grips he did'nt need and said why don't you see if they fit on your XII... well throttle side fits (had a spare plastic throttle sleeve) but the L/side slides on real easy (too easy) If you grip it it doesn't... is this a normal dry fit or ????
Ifn it is normal, what Glue would be used to hold'em in place...

Thanks...
See ya at the meeting....

Tony
Replies:
Subject: LED Replacements for 1157

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:07:56 02/27/06 Mon

A few months back I purchased those LED replacement units for the 1157 bulb (2 element tail/brake light). I think I got the info off the AVA site, they weren't very expensive, so I thought I'd give them a shot.

It looked like a good idea, a bunch of LEDs pointing straight out and some around the peripheral edge, pointing towards the sides (for reflection).

Well, I put them on yesterday and they were NOT brighter than the standard 1157 bulb...I was really floored. Maybe it's because they are RED LEDs instead of white ones (not sure if they make white ones in the 1157 bulb arrangement), but I was really hoping for a much better improvement in light instead of a loss of light...
Replies:
Subject: Thye are driving me crazy!!!!!!!(a slight rant)

Author:
donr
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:16:29 02/15/06 Wed

Is there anyone out there, besides me, that could care less about Chromitis,
Tricksters, and/or reading hehe or lol 10 times in one post? On the AVA board there is a post asking the question.."Where can I find...?" The guy wants to know where he can get some helmet hangers for his bike. Good question. I would like to know the answer as well. Is it forthcoming in that thread? Hell no. A page full of crap started by our good friend from Oklahoma as he drones along with a few willing sidekicks egging him on. I would still like to know where I could find helmet hangers that would work on the Voyager.
end of rant... Have a nice day!
Replies:
Subject: A Quick Question

Author:
Hank Scally
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:46:32 02/26/06 Sun

Hey, does anyone know what's going on with your neighbors to the south (The CalNevAri gang)? I've been trying to access their website for the last 4 days (wanted to ask Bill O. a question), and it seems like it has dissappeared! Did they change their url or something? Any info would sure be appreciated!!

Ride Safe and Sane;
Hank & 'Rusty'
Replies:
Subject: Piggy Back ??

Author:
Brew
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:56:21 02/19/06 Sun

I have seen these on ebay and they look like a HF trailer and a car cargo top. If that is all they are, why not just buy the top & trailer and put it together yourself and save some bucks?
Brew
Replies:
Subject: February Event

Author:
Bob J.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:38:15 02/14/06 Tue

Hey all, you missed a great campout in San Simeon. If nothing else, you should have joined the group for a day ride, like Ray, Fred and Larry did. Read all about it in the up coming news letter.
Replies:
Subject: What a difference a couple a days make....

Author:
T.C.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:36:25 02/16/06 Thu

Well Just got thru putting new Anti-freeze in the truck and car.....
Monday I was riding to work in the upper 40s and enjoying the ride home in low 70s... Today it was 23 when I left the garage at 4:50am, and 38 when I got back home at 5:00pm
Oh yea.... It still Feb...

Comon Spring....

Ride Safe,
Tony & Gail (in CHILLY Grass Valley)
Replies:
Subject: MEET UP WITH HANK SCALLEY

Author:
RAY WALLS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:42:40 02/13/06 Mon

Hello Hank, Uncle Ray here; Tell you what: you give me a date when you are going to be up in the Chester area and we will make every effort to ride up to meet you. Now we are going on a 7 to 10 day ride starting around the 9th of September. Going up through the south rim of the Grand Canyon to see the new viewing arch they built, than on over to Moab to the Canyon lands parks. So it will have to be before than. Cheers
Ray
Replies:
Subject: Light bar yet Jim T?

Author:
T.C.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:20:53 02/04/06 Sat

Hey Jim,
Have you got your lightbar yet? Finally getting over this Flu / headcold thing and will be putting ours on today.. I know you probably told me before but what light did you go with?
Raining up here, so I can get caught up on some of the maintance items I've been putting off. (like the Progressive springs that shoudda been on last year)

Looking forward to some SPRING WEATHER......

Ride Safe All..
Tony & Gail
Replies:
Subject: Excellent Helmet Prices

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:28:38 02/11/06 Sat

I get e-mails regularly from this place and they tend to have some real good price on leathers and helmets...this one is too good to be true. Unfortunately the colors I wanted in the size I need aren't available...

http://www.newenough.com/hjc_cs12_von_breaker_helmet_page.htm
Subject: Hotels for Meeting

Author:
S.A.D.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:08:46 02/04/06 Sat

Hello All,
I took a ride last Tuesday up to Diamond Springs to check out some of the local hotels and to see my good friends Myron & Myrna Babb who happen to live their. They got out the phone book and between us we narrowed the possibilities down to 3 hotels. I’m glad that Larry piped in with the bed & breakfast option as I didn’t look at those.

1) Best Western Inn
6850 Green Leaf Dr (off Missouri Flat Rd. exit)
(530) 622-9100

$119.00 a nite. (I didn’t inquire any further)
Mexican restaurant in same parking lot

2) Gold Country Inn (This is were I would stay)
1332 Broadway
Ph# (530) 622-3124
www.thegoldcountryinn.com

King Bed = $65.00 +tax
Queen = $62.00 +tax
Nice hotel with microwave & frig in every room.
Can park your bike in front of room door.
Café next door and a Subway across the street.

3) National 9 Inn
1500 Broadway
(530) 622-6866

King Bed = $75.00 +tax
Queen = $60.00 +tax
Another nice hotel with microwave & frig in every room. Some parking in front of rooms but it is a two story building. Steak & Seafood restaurant next door. About a block down is a little bar.

I went inside each hotel to make sure the rooms were ok.
If anybody (except Fritz) needs more info, let me know.

Your S.A.D.
Brew
Replies:
Subject: TIPS - Introduction

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:57:06 02/06/06 Mon

This forum should be for the posting of 'TIPS' only, please do not respond to these message in this thread (create a new message 'thread' to provide your discussion of the tips).

This way we can keep this thread specific to TIPS and keep it easy to navigate.

If you will be posting a TIP, please respond to the first message (this one) and change the "Message Subject" to "TIPS - XXXX", where "XXXX" is a short description of your TIP.

In this way we can have a convenient location for TIPS or FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (more importantly, the answers).

Thanks,
Forum Moderator
Replies:
Subject: Things to NOT DO & things you might try

Author:
Fritz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:15:41 01/31/06 Tue

First of all, I am sharing this with our club members because I get so frustrated with the mindless dribble I'm constantly reading on the AVA & WYZ sites. I am so happy we have our own site (thank you Jim). I only pray it doesn't end up with the incredibly dumn gargage that is being dumped on the AVA & WYZ. With that said, I copied a post from the AVA site and I'm posting it below. Now read it very carefully.

"Put some Marvel Mystery oil in your gas. It really cleans everything well. lifters, valves etc"

Now, I didn't give the persons name that posted this but its things like this that steer people wrong. First of all Marvel Mystery oil 'was' and 'is' still a great oil product but it is outdated as there are superior products out now. One is Sea Foam. It can be put in both the oil and fuel. AS FOR the post above,,, putting marverl mystery oil in the gas will NOT,NOT,NOT do ANYTHING to the lifters. Lifters are NOT part of the combustion system. If you put it in the OIL, it will help break down deposites so they can be carried away to the oil filter. But again,,, MMoil is out dated for what it does. NOW, as for putting it in your fuel, I think it is a decent product to use in your fuel if you are putting the bike up for the winter months. It will lubricate the fuel system such as keeping the fuel tank from rusting; keeping the inside parts for the carbs and injectors lubricated which will help keep any crystalline type fuel deposits from being left behind. Still,,, a better product is Sea Foam which is not a heavy oil product. By using MM oil for more than a hibernating motorcycle is not recommended. MM oil is indeed an OIL. Adding MMoil to your fuel will cause BURNING of oil in the combustion chamber which will leave BAD deposits on the top of the pistons and valves. These deposits will build up very fast. Deposits on your valves will not allow them to set properly. Deposits on the piston tops will stay hot and keep the incoming fuel burning even after you turn off the ignition. NOT GOOD

SOOOOOOOO,,, the reason I posted this is to show what kind of problems can arise from ONE small statment posted on a chat line. If I ever make a mistake, I would like to be corrected but I also try to think before I speak. At least up until the third drink.
Replies:
Subject: Forum Update

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:18:29 02/04/06 Sat

Hi all,

Just finished some 'tweaking' of the forum...hopefully it'll fit our needs. I put some words at the top of the page to clue people in to reading the messages below. There is an obligation to have advertisement at the top of our forum page (that's why the service is free) so I tried to get a few words in there to help the new users get to the messages right away.

Feedback is appreciated, all changes will be considered :-)
Subject: March Meeting

Author:
donr
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:49:16 01/28/06 Sat

Count me in. I'll probably go up Friday the 24th also. Too far to go and then turn around and come home the same day. Sounds like a great spot for our meeting. One meeting every 3 months. Show up you guys!!!
Replies:
Subject: POSSIBLE NEW MEMBER

Author:
Ray Walls
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:47:15 02/03/06 Fri

Hi guys; I have been in contact with a guy up in El Dorado, He is buying a set of brake lines and says he will be at the meeting since it's only about 7 miles from his house. The AVA sent me his address a couple years ago, I tried to get a conversation going with him, even sent him some information on the club, Got no response. I gave this information to Brew and he tells me he couldn't make contact with him. This doesn't surprise me; knowing how bashfull Brew is. This guys name is Jerry Heitman. Hopefully we can get him to join up at the meeting. So now all you guys have to do is butter him up. Also remind me we will pay for his dinner if he joins.
Uncle Ray.
Replies:
Subject: March Meeting

Author:
S.A.D.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:55:31 01/30/06 Mon

Ya'll,
Since the Diamond Springs Hotel doesn't rent rooms anymore, I have been ask by several members for a good hotel in the area. I'm going up there tomorrow to checkout a couple of them. Let me know if there is one that you would like me to check out.
This meeting is looking like it will be one to remember so don't miss out, come and join us for the first meeting of the year.
Your S.A.D.
Brew
Replies:
Subject: February Camp Out

Author:
Ray Walls
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:29:47 02/03/06 Fri

Hi guys & gals, thought I would let you know that I won't be able to make the camp out. I am doing a reverse mortgage and I had a termite inspection on Wednesday; they found termites in my back room where my dog sleeps and where I keep my beer cold. So now I have to have the whole house tented and I have to replace the wood they have been chewing on for the past 3 or 4 years. The tenting process will cost me $2,500.00. Than the appraiser came out Yesterday and now he tells me I have to brace my water heater to the house. This I already knew, but have been to lazy to do it, so now I guess I will get up off my butt and get it done. I will accept any volunteers offer for help if there are any. And I will furnish the beer. See you in the sunshine.
Ray
Subject: Breakfast

Author:
Roger Allen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:30:12 02/01/06 Wed

Brew,..... good to hear that Jim K. make it to the breakfast. Where did you all go,... and what time did you meet? Who all was there,...? Looking forward to the March Mtg. Have lots to do,.... otherwise might have been able to get over to San Simeon in Feb.
Replies:
Subject: Kill Switch

Author:
Roger Allen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:38:48 02/01/06 Wed

The Valkyrie group had some response to "The Big Meltdown"

Here is a bit of the conversations.

e-mails - Jan - 06

So Roger, are you saying we should not use the kill switch and turn off with the key??

Roger Allen <> wrote:
Hi Scot & Mike,...... and others

Thanks for the feedback on the "Big Meltdown". I'v talked with Murray the Svc Mgr at Honda Peninsula,..... He said they have had a couple of Valks with this problem in the last couple of yrs,... they changed the kill switch.

He asked if I use the kill switch,.... I said that I never use it,.... he said the problem in the kill switch seemed to be with those who used their kill switches.

My problem was definitely the start relay wire that was melted, corroded, and almost burnt through. It seemed as though the oil, and side stand light were brighter after installing new contacts.

Could just be psychological though,.... just like one of those City Bike boys who had his mechanic put some new synthetic oil in his bike,.... he said it shifted better, was smoother and much quiter,... when he told the mechanic about this, the reply was,..... why... I've always used this oil in your bike !

Ride Safe,... Roger Allen

Michael,... When you stop the bike with the kill switch,.... you still have to turn off the key.... The lights are still on.....

Some years ago while attending a Motorcycle Basic Riding Skills course, I asked why they insisted everyone stop the bike with the kill switch. The reply was that most everyone was a new rider and they wanted them to know where, and how to use the kill switch in an emergency.... by turning off with the kill switch this would cause a habit that would do well in an emergency. The instructors agreed that it is best to turn off with the key,... but some keys are in hard to reach locations, and they had explicit instructions that they were to instruct to stop the bike by the kill switch in the Rider Safety Course.

There is a Bank Angle Sensor in all modern bikes that will shut off ignition in a tip over,.... it's set to work at 50' angle. I guess there may be some times when you might want to use the kill switch in an emergency, (such as when my friends throttle stuck wide open on his XS1100 after passing a bus on Hwy 1 by Big Sur, and heading into the next curve which was on the ocean cliff side,... he dumped it in the dirt on the mountain side to slow her down,.... kill switch would have worked better. I was a few feet in front of him,... and we were doing about 70 mph).

I'm not sure how all the elec works and is interconnected on modern bikes, (they work very well), but in the old days,... and this is in a car,... the voltage regulator had a reverse current relay that allowed current to flow if you turned off the car with the lights on,.... so it was best to turn off the lights before you turned off the ignition to stop the car. If you didn't do this,... after awhile the points in the reverse current relay would become worn and pitted from the arcing current,... couldn't replace just these points,.... so would have to replace the voltage regulator.

I'm sure modern bikes are much better. The voltage regulator is part of the alternator on most bikes. I'm not sure how they all interact,... but I'm sure they have much better system than those early years.

My 64' 650 Triumph Scrambler had no key,... it used a magneto, with Lucas Electrics, (Prince of Darkness), high RPM good lights, at night when you stopped at a stop sign, low RPM,... the lights would almost go out, I think this is where blipping the throttle came about to keep the lights up so that you wouldn't be clobbered by a car. There was a little button on the handlebar that you pushed to stop the bike,... it grounded the electrical current,... no more spark,... the bike stopped running. No keys,.... no gas cap locks,... no trouble,.... what's the world comming to anyway ??

I guess what I'm saying is,... if you have to turn off the key anyway,... why not just use the key first,... rather than the kill switch, and then the key,... unless of course there is an emergency.

Ride Safe,.... Roger Allen

Roger, it makes perfect sense and come to think of it.....I did become a creature of habit, it appears. Back in the day, when I did take that motorcycle safety class that is exactly what they instructed us. I have sinced asked many of my riding buddies the same questions and interestingly those that did not take the class use the ignition key first while those that took the class use the kill switch.

In any event, I have converted to the key switch since I have had some starting problems related to the kill switch some while ago. However, its good for me to know the reasoning behind it now. Thanks for the enlightment.

Some story on your buddy's throttle sticking winding up with him dumping the bike on Hwy 1. Definitely a use for the switch that I can see. Thanks for sharing.

Michael
Subject: Breakfast

Author:
Roger Allen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:02:56 01/25/06 Wed

Brew,..... I think you need to give Jim Kramlich a call or something. He would go to breakfast if someone would poke him a little,.... he needs to get out and about. It the past he has enjoyed going out with the group. Maybe he thinks nobody is getting together anymore.
Replies:
Subject: impromptu campout

Author:
Brew
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:37:40 01/30/06 Mon

Hello ya'll
Wanted to let ya know that Sandy & BJ (Bob) Joyner along with Bob Lee and new members JC & Mike Cerna are having a impromptu club campout at San Simeon in Feb.
The dates are Feb. 10th-13th. Rain will cancel. They are welcoming all members to come join them.
I am planning on going. See ya there!

Your S.A.D.
Brew
Subject: Wow! Our own board?

Author:
donr
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:44:17 01/27/06 Fri

I know, I know, the internet is open to all. I just hope it might be possible on our board to avoid some of the crap that has taken over a lot of the Wyzards and AVA forums. "buy my chrome junk, I am king of the loonies". Meaningless gibberish to all but a few. Anyway thanks Jim, great job.
Don
Replies:
Subject: March Club Meeting

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:44:16 01/28/06 Sat

So, is everyone gonna make it???

The area looks nice, Brew really picked a good one!

I may end up taking off work early on Friday and riding over to the valley and spending the night somewhere on hiway 49...that way I won't have to get up so early Saturday morning to make it up there...

If you don't know where the meeting is, it's going to be at the Diamond Springs Hotel in Diamond Springs, Ca. (between El Dorado and Placerville). There's a lot of detail in the last newsletter...

Hope to see you all there!
Subject: Hello Boys and Girls

Author:
Fritz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:00:38 01/25/06 Wed

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,,, what shall we talk about. Good man Jim. I think this is a great idea. I will check in once a day.
Replies:
Subject: Welcome

Author:
Ray Walls
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:39:37 01/24/06 Tue

Hi folks, looks like we are really getting big time now. I think we should all give Jim a big hand for setting this forum up for us. Now that we have it; let's use it OK.
Uncle Ray.
Replies:
Subject: Thanks for sharing Roger

Author:
Brew
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:50:36 01/25/06 Wed

I didn't know about your adventure.
Has Jim been back on his bike?
Haven't seen him at our weekly breakfast since before Durango.
Subject: "Meltdown-Con't

Author:
Roger Allen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:57:11 01/24/06 Tue

Hi Scott & Mike,......

Thanks for the feedback on the "Big Meltdown". I'v talked with Murray the Svc Mgr at Honda Peninsula,..... He said they have had a couple of Valks with this problem in the last couple of yrs,... they changed the kill switch.

He asked if I use the kill switch,.... I said that I never use it,.... he said the problem in the kill switch seemed to be with those who used their kill switches.

My problem was definitely the start relay wire that was melted, corroded, and almost burnt through. It seemed as though the oil, and side stand light were 'BRIGHTER' after installing new contacts.

Could just be psychological though,.... just like one of those City Bike boys who had his mechanic put some new synthetic oil in his bike,.... he said it shifted better, was smoother and much quiter,... when he told the mechanic about this, the reply was,..... why... I've always used this oil in your bike !

Ride Safe,... Roger Allen
Subject: "The Big Meltdown"

Author:
Roger Allen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:27:58 01/24/06 Tue

The Big Meltdown
Jan-06

Turn the key,.... no lights, no start,... no nothing. The first time this happened was a surprise, and a bit confusing. I thought the sidestand was still down,... or the bike in gear,.... or something,.. very confusing.

Kick the sidestand up and down a few times, hit the kill switch a few times,.... make sure the bike is in neutral,.... turn the key,... ah yes! green neutral light, red oil light, and yellow sidestand down light. We have current flow, ready for for ignition,.... and weÕre on our way.

Always far back in your mind your thinking,... when is it going to happen,.. that flipping the kill switch,... kicking the sidestand up and down, rocking her back and forth in gear,.. and putting her in neutral is not going to help ?? she just sits there, no elec current when the key is turned. Will it be dark,... out in the middle of nowhere,... raining,... just where will this little problem finally be a no current,... no go situation.

I have a 97Õ Red Orange & Pearlescent White Valkyrie touring model with fiberglass saddlebags. Prior to this I had 97Õ Valk, same color, and was the first one from the dealership. I had installed the custom leather Valkyrie bags from honda. I had always told my son that he could have this bike if they came out with a new improved model, (maybe a flat 8 cyl ?), it didnÕt look like this was going to happen so I bought another Valk, same R/W color, with the hard bags, and gave the first Valk to my son. This tour model had only 1,900 miles when I bought it, it now has 68,000 miles. The first Valk had 46,000 miles when I gave it to my son.

Both Valks had this same problem sometimes. Turn the key, no elec current flow,... no lights,... no nothing,... no start. It was a very intermitten problem, might be many months before it happened again.

I have read with some interest that some of the GSV members have had this same sort of situation. Some have replaced the kill switch, I too thought this may be the culpret, let me tell you of my experience, it may be of some help. It is Jan,... it is raining,.... the fence blew down,... not much opportunity to ride. So,... while fixing the fence between rainstorms,... let me tell you of my experience.

The Rest of The Story

There were a few times around here in the Bay Area that I can remember, up at AliceÕs on hwy 35, over on Mt. Diablo, and even at the Junction Cafe behind Mt. Hamilton on hwy 130. Kick the sidestand a few times, hit the kill switch a few times, and then she has elec and starts.

Fred Rau of Motocycle Consumer News had organized a ride out of their magazine headquarters a few years ago. The ride was up Ortega canyon hwy 74, thru Joshua Tree NatÕl Park, over to Amboy for lunch, and then on to Laughlin, then the next day up thru Oatman to Kingman for lunch, and back to Laughlin.

Well,..... at a rest stop before entering Joshua Tree NP, turn the key to leave and no electricity,.... everyone is off down the road, about 65 bikes were on this ride. Finally after some hard sidestand operation, we have ignition, were off again,... now do I leave the bike running while in the park?? .... No,... just turn her off and hope she starts,... no problem the rest of the trip.

The following summer in Utah at the south end of Cache Valley in a little town called Paradise, the wife & I were stopped at the cemetary, checking out some long gone relatives, no electricity. Well finally after some more hard sidestand manuvers and lots of kill switch action. we finally have ignition. This pretty well convinces me that the sidestand switch is the problem. later after getting back to Calif. I install a new sidestand switch. It was quite a bit of work to remove and replace thru all the wiring in front of the battery.

This seems to have solved the problem.... no trouble for over a year.

Well this was not to be the solution, but it did have an effect that lasted for quite some time.

I belong to several Motorcycle Clubs, (donÕt we all), My friend Jim signed me up to the Kawasaki group because he has a Voyager and wanted me to go with them for some rides. Have been to Lewiston Idaho and a few other places with them,.. Big Fun. This last summer July 05, American Voyager Association (AVA) was having a rally in Durango Colorado. IÕv been there on the bike several times, very scenic roads and the Durango to Silverton narrow gauge Railroad is a must to ride, takes all day but very well worth it. My friend not being in the best of health was worried about the pace of the group,... so I said we could go together,... leave early,... and take our time getting there and back, the pace would work for him. We take the scenic route thur Tonopah Nevada, St. George & Mexican Hat Ut, Four Corners, Cortez, Telluride, Ouray, and Durango Colorado. On our way back we head east over Monarch Pass and then Independence Pass thru Aspen, Grand Junction, and into Moab Utah, stop in Ely NV for Ghost Train ride, and then on home to California.

Last summer there was a record heat wave thru Southern Nevada, Utah and Arizona. Temps reached over 100Õ F for days on end, and some places 115Õ to 120Õ F. We were there,... it was HOT.

From Hanksville to Mexican Hat Utah is about 145 miles,.... the only service in between is a small boat marina some 50 miles from Hanksville and some distance off the hwy with one gas pump. This is Hite Marina on one arm of Lake Powell on the Colorado River. ItÕs best to keep as much gas as possible in the tank around here. We stop to top off the tanks,.... when I try to leave,.... nothing no electricity, no start. Lots of sidestand action, hit the kill switch,.... nothing. SheÕs not going to go anywhere,.... now the air temp may have had something to do with it,... it was 116Õ F on Sat about 3:00 PM. There was a little convience store by the gas pump where you pay. They had a giant Air Conditioner on the roof which blew straight down in the middle of the store with a couple of plastic chairs right underneath, very cool in this spot. Jim sat here trying to cool off with a cool drink. I decided now was the time to fix the bike, no way out. The fellow running the pump kept reminding us he was going to close at 5:00 PM. Jim said call the Honda tow,... I reminded him it was late sat, and most shops were closed sun, and even monday, and we were several hundred miles in either direction from a shop. Just a little patch of cement with dirt and big rocks all around, not too good for sleeping,... so better spend time fixing rather than call help which would be a long time arriving, if at all.

I remove the Rt side cover and with the ohm meter check all the wires there,.... yes all the fuses are good. wires look ok,... maybe itÕs in the key switch,... or even that kill switch, I start to disassemble the kill switch,... my mind goes back to the first time I removed the rear sprocket on my 10 speed bike. Little ball bearings fell out all over the kitchen floor,... many rolled under the fridge with the dust bunnies, never did find them all. IÕm thinking lots of dirt to lose springs & things. whatÕs this,.... I see some meltdown on what turns out to be the start relay wires, there are 4 or them, and the left rear female connector is melted,.... the wire is almost burned thru at this point. I think IÕve found the problem. I am considering on cutting the wires,.... then I think the main thing is to get current flow, and fix later with a new connector. A few wiggles and yes current, and ignition.

As the little convience store is being locked up, we head down the road to Mexican Hat. I leave the wires loose so I can wiggle for more current when needed. We arrive in Mexican Hat just in time to get the last rooms available. It had taken 2 hrs. to locate the problem.

Jim had said we had broken down in the worst possible place,....so far from any help. I reminded him maybe it was the best posssible place. If it had been on the side of the road when taking some photos, he would not have had the cool place to be while I fixed the bike. In fact he may not have been able to survive,..... he was pretty far gone with the heat when we reached Hite Marina.

We spend some time at 4 corners, then pass thru Cortez, and on up to Telluride for lunch, over to ridgway, down to Ouray and on past Silverton and into Durango. Along the way I have to wiggle the wires a few times to get her started. The next day a visit to the Honda dealer in Durango, (Handlebar Cycles), Mike puts some new connectors on the wires to the relay, (30 min repair),... and were back on the road. Mike has worked as a mechanic at Handlebar for about 25 years, says heÕs seen this problem before, (not only on Valks but also on Gold Wings),... mine was the most melted heÕs experienced. He thinks that when the wiring harness was factory made, they didnÕt crimp the connectors tight enough, and over time resistance builds up with the corresponding heat build up and then,.... no current flow. I think that when I changed the sidestand relay switch I had jostled the relay wires enough to give them more contact which seemed to solve the problem for awhile. Also by big up/down movement of the sidestand it may have jolted the wires a bit to let contact take place thus temp fix over the years to get me on my way.

Need to get over to the sons in Roseville to check start relay connectors, he hasnÕt rode much lately after it had no elec a few times.

Ride Safe, Roger Allen
Subject: Can You Hear Me Now???

Author:
Brew
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:52:18 01/23/06 Mon

I be working on learning MS Streets & Trips for this years outtings. I ain't too smart soo's it may take awhile.
Subject: First Message

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:18:35 01/23/06 Mon

Just wanted to let everyone know that this forum was created to provide a message area for the members of the NorCal Voyagers Club.

We welcome other visitors as well, but would prefer to have this focus on questions and discussions surrounding the NorCal Voyagers Club.

Please enjoy and all constructive criticism is appreciated and welcome..

Take care all,

Jim Tinlin
NorCal Voyager Forum Moderator
NorCal Voyager Webmaster
NorCal Voyager Newsletter Editor
Main index ] [ Archives: 1[2] ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.