VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Check out the STATISTICS Page -or- Return to the FORUM HOME Page

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

Start reading messages at the FORUM HOME PAGE by scrolling past the NCVC Logo
Subject: 2013 Western Regional Rally

Author:
Joel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:09:35 08/24/13 Sat

WOW! Returned home from the 2013 AVA Western Regional Rally Friday afternoon, and did I / we have fun. I had so much fun in fact, that I slept until 1:30 Saturday afternoon.

I want to thank Don & Trisha and Kirk & Holly for doing a lot of the ground work, and for making this another successful event for our club members and regional affiliated AVA chapter members.

There was a lot of scenic touring, great food, great giveaways and great folks, some of whom who traveled from as far away as Iowa, Washington state, Oregon and Arizona too.

While there were many folks that could not make it to the rally, we had a terrific turn out. The only thing that could have made it better if those folks that couldn't / didn't attend were there too. They were sorely missed, and if weren't for that, our club would not have been left in a financial deficit and been distracted by they resulting consequences. But not to worry: From what I understand, the NorCal Voyager Club is working on a strategy to help reverse those losses that came out of those folks who had to cancel or did not attend as we had hoped.

For those folks that could not attend, I created a Photobucket slide show and a YouTube video for them to see what they missed out on this year (please find links below).

We'll soon be having our regularly scheduled club meeting at Jerry's, and I'm looking forward to meeting those whom attended and those that were not able, so we can relive some of the highlights of the 2013 AVA WRR - Ray Walls Fall Classic.

By the way my 1994 Voyager XII tool 1st place for Stock Touring class. Thanks to all those whom gave me suggestions on how to take my machine to the next level.

Here are the links:

Photos

http://s908.photobucket.com/user/ReefKeeper/slideshow/2013%20AVA%20Western%20Regional%20Rally?sort=2

Train Ride and Skill Challenge Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-e7Xw3dAW8

Hope you're enjoying what's left of Summer.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: 2013 Western Regional RallyJoel18:29:02 08/25/13 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.