GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Check out the STATISTICS Page -or- Return to the FORUM HOME Page

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

Start reading messages at the FORUM HOME PAGE by scrolling past the NCVC Logo
Subject: Check Out My New Helmet Review On AVA's Website

Author:
Joel colletti
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:00:39 08/27/13 Tue

Here's the link

http://www.amervoyassoc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?uid=713&f=2&t=7366&start=0

Here's a preview to perk up your interest. There are links and pictures to check out too. Enjoy....

Well, after 20 days of waiting for my new Shark helmet to arrive, it's finally here. I ordered it b4 the AVA WRR, but there were some fulfillment issues, which I will spare you the agonizing details. In the end it turned out to be a good purchase.

I was reluctant to make this purchase because a couple of returning NorCal members from the Logan AVA Natl. rally said their helmets were too heavy-the heaviest on the market they exclaimed. I needed a helmet but did not want to spend upwards of 600-800 for a nice Shoei Neotec modular helmet.

So, I went to the local motorcycle shop which isn't so local to compare helmets. I wasn't even going to look at the Shark helmet for the before mentioned reason, but found the helmet to be revised to a lighter weight 200 grams less then its predecessor. I found the weight to be comparable to the other modular helmets, and the price was in between the Nolan, Shoei Multitec and the Neotec price range. It was apx $429.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.