VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:25:50 02/20/14 Thu
Author: martin (I cant afford to race every weekend older and broke and dont really give a shit lol)
Subject: That is very true Richard. Matt is a real racer and he like to stay on the track just to be on the tracks. My race hobby does not require all that racing so there you have it now you know the true facts. I started to buy a big engine but i would have to do what J&H is doing with them super fast cars "hope for a race or go all over the country to get a race and i'm to old for that bull lmfao I can have as much fun as i want right here in the metro and run as fast as it needs to run and not keeping my engine at the race center trying to beat all them 700plus with a baby motor lol We got the tune that was on the ghost when Matt was tuning which will whoop plenty of ass but the engine dont last long and that dont make me happy ... Any thing else you need know buddy????
In reply to: Richard 's message, "lol, don't be so hard on him. It was out plenty in 2012 when he had a driver and tuner. Matt jumping ship messed up his stride." on 21:03:33 02/20/14 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> [> Get your cars ready and bring them on March 22 or stfu lol -- Observer lol, 19:19:12 02/21/14 Fri [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> All Matt does is set the motor on burn'em up mode , just look at how many pistons he melts for the aluminum recycler -- Jake, 18:44:09 02/22/14 Sat [1]

Out in left field

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> He'$ in the money got it going on. -- Javier, 07:49:21 02/23/14 Sun [1]

[ Edit | View ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.