VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:05:30 02/27/14 Thu
Author: Tell me if I'm wrong
Subject: When I race a national event the track is sticky all the way down. Will pull the shoes off ur feet. We all run slicks at these events. Tell me the diff between a radial prep vs slicks. IMO all the prep should be good at these tracks and if it was, any tire should get down it. Back to the question asked, the radial cars would dominate the slow Texas grudge cars. J &H might have a chance and bird man but that's about it.
In reply to: Richard 's message, "Lights Out V Action from Yesterday and Today" on 20:43:19 02/21/14 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> I think Kid was referring to different preps. I think he was referring to a prep for a slick soft sidewall is usually more slippery and a radial wouldn't be able to dominate a fast grudge car on that prep. A big tire slick needs some wheel spin, hook, spin, catch and hold the fk on. A redial tire needs just hook, no to very little spin so it needs to be stickier than a soft sidewall slick -- my 2 cents, 11:10:32 02/27/14 Thu [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Exactly, if you think the tracks are prepped as good at a grudge event as they are at SGMP or Holly Springs for a Radial tire race you are SADLY MISTAKEN. Not EVEN CLOSE. -- kidcapri, 13:44:19 02/27/14 Thu [1]

[ Edit | View ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.