VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:21:27 05/14/14 Wed
Author: Jeff
Subject: J&H Racing is offering a $25,000 reward for information leading to the thieves that broke into our shop and stole the following: 665 Reher Morrison, 632 TRE, Rossler Transmission, Bruno Lenco 3 Speed Transmission, 1967 Chevy II 383 Stroker with 3 speed overdrive Baby Blue paint,1969 Chevy Nova Dark Blue 540 Reher and 3 speed overdrive transmission.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> I hope you found out who done this shit one thing i can not stand is a fucking thieve, people work hard for their shit, the way people should think is if i cant afford it i don't need it. -- eddiea (GOOD LUCK JEFF), 16:46:19 05/14/14 Wed [1]

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> any pictures Jeff ? would surely help out in the process of finding your stuff . -- ., 16:59:59 05/14/14 Wed [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> I just want to let you know who stole these things you are going to get caught and it aint gonna be good -- Turn it in now and you might walk away., 20:05:50 05/14/14 Wed [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> wow, im pretty sure Jeff has the money to hire his own Police\investigative bad asses with connections to find this scum. If I were him I'd then hire the baddest all balls heavy pipe hittn mofos on this side of the country to have a little pow wow with these boys, I'd make sure their knees were never able to be reconstructed good enough to carry the weight of their own bodies. -- If I were the stupid ones that took this stuff I'd leave it somewhere and call it in on a walmart phone so he gets it back and I get to keep my knees, just sayn, 20:22:14 05/14/14 Wed [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> No thief brakes in a shop and is ready to load up all this shit,so that being said its somebody in your circle of friends or there friend. That was a set up by one of your friends thats been in your shop because only they would know what they needed to make the haul and when you would be out of town. INSIDER SET UP WITH OUT A DOUBT -- racer, 21:01:40 05/14/14 Wed [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> Your right and I do have a good idea who the set up guy is.... Hopefully the 25k will loosen up one of his buddies to sell out.... The the party begins!! Lol -- Jeff, 21:24:26 05/14/14 Wed [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Batman don't want to help, by deleting the stolen parts off his website. Sounds fishy to me. Why not help out a fellow racer batman? Try to help get his stuff back? From now on you are a fake ass coward in my eyes. Your a selfish wanna be, who will backstabbing your way to the top. Problem is, your done around here, and from your actions, I wouldn't doubt your lying azz had something to do with this thieft. -- James, 23:02:20 05/22/14 Thu [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[>  photo IMG_0611JPG_zpse676ae6f.jpeg  photo IMG_0612JPG_zps7d1391d8.jpeg  photo Attachment-1-3_zpse671955d.jpeg -- ., 11:11:40 05/15/14 Thu [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[>  photo Attachment-1-4_zps14d5f0ee.jpeg  photo Attachment-1-2_zpsf1999704.jpeg -- ., 11:13:59 05/15/14 Thu [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> 665 Reher Morrison N2O Engine Complete 632 TRE N2O Engine complete Rossler & Bruno Lenco Transmissions 1969 Dark Blue Chevy Nova with 540 Reher on N2O and automatic transmission with overdrive... Also has roll cage, 9" Ford narrowed rear end and Kim Smith front endů. 1967 Baby Blue Chevy II with 383 stroker engine and automatic transmission with overdrive; Fiberglass hood with scoop... Also has Kim Smith front end. Both cars have chrome front and rear bumpers. 2010 White Kawasaki KFX 450R 4-Wheeler 2007 & 2010 Honda 680 Rincon Four Wheelers... One green and other is white. $25,000 Cash REWARD for info leading to return of items and/or arrest of persons involved!! Contact Parker County TX Sheriffs office 817-594-8845 or message me here!!! THANKS FOR ANY HELP!!!! -- ALL TIPS WILL BE KEPT PRIVATE, 11:14:45 05/15/14 Thu [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> I see batman took off the post on his website about this stolen stuff. Gotta make you wonder if he anything to do with it. -- Also deleted a bunch of posts where he was actin a fool to jeff man he is done except for the dale. I wont have anything to do with that dude his hands are dirty, 00:25:41 05/16/14 Fri [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> saw that. maybe he didn't like the truth -- Adrian, 07:04:42 05/16/14 Fri [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> why should batman help.,Jeff did not show up when he like lock it in with birdman at his show and had fans thinking that he was, and went elsewhere I guess why should batman help him ? -- ray, 09:08:38 05/16/14 Fri [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Hey Ray, he gave Batman a weeks notice that his plans changed so what were you saying? Why woupd he race for free when he can go get paid and punk 2 east coast cars? -- put that in your pipe and smoke it, 09:39:17 05/16/14 Fri [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Because when you race for batgurl you support his bank acct lol -- Martin, 15:10:23 05/16/14 Fri [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> yall r giving batman too much credit he's other alone. -- If u remember even batman worked for the commissioner ."BAM!!! POOOW!, 12:35:32 05/17/14 Sat [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> I guess thats why he has been showing birdman vs morales on his flyer for a while. just except it he is only in it for him -- man he he would of cused me the way he talked to jeff he would have any teeth left not a byron fan, 15:49:45 05/16/14 Fri [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Specially that he is a nobody just a funky ass promo brake as a joke lol -- Racer, 18:51:49 05/16/14 Fri [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> So who took that stuff Jeff ? Being that you have a good idea. Not saying it will get it back but if you know who is behind this bullshit it would be nice to know. That way other racers don't let shit bags like this around their shop. I have a theory but no facts. -- Hang a fuckin thief out to dry. No room for these fucks around people's shit., 22:32:44 05/16/14 Fri [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Who is the only person that goes to you centers video everything that's in your shop??? -- Lol, 07:46:24 05/17/14 Sat [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> I did not race at Batmans race cause I can race Birdman anytime... I called Finney and moved our race to Houston on May 25 but they blew there engine.... So that being said I don't work for batman and I'm fairly certain all he cares about is his own pocket.... Went to North Carolina to race cars I have not and hope to get some of these guys to come to Texas so we can show the East Coast what is in Texas!!!! A lot of fast grudge cars here and that is what I care about to put us on the map.... Ray, sorry you don't understand, but I am doing what I got to do for the local game and racers.... -- Jeff, 13:28:53 05/18/14 Sun [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> Jeff no need to answer ray aka byron we know you do alot for racing in dfw -- He is just mad cause you dont do what he wants and thats his problem, 15:51:49 05/18/14 Sun [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> Nt -- Nt, 13:54:29 05/21/14 Wed [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> give that shit up its gone go buy some more -- racer, 22:46:51 05/22/14 Thu [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> SIGN YOUR REAL NAME IF THAT'S YOUR OPINION YOU BITCH ITS A LOT OF SHIT THAT WAS STOLEN AND HE GOT ALL THE RIGHTS TO STAY ON TOP OF HIS SHIT. GET THE MOTHERFUCKERS BUSTED AND AWAY FROM RACERS. -- martin, 09:15:53 05/23/14 Fri [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Another tough guy opinion with no name. pussy. -- Brad, 09:36:40 05/23/14 Fri [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> James if you are so worried you help and don't worry about anyone else dumb ass -- helper, 04:14:49 05/25/14 Sun [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> you help and stop asking others to help dumb ass -- helper, 04:18:34 05/25/14 Sun [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> The only reason a bitch would say stop asking other to help is because the bitch is involve or don't care about other racers which ever the case may be go the fuck away no name bitch. -- Martin, 10:56:03 05/25/14 Sun [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Batman why you take this stolen parts off your website? You say you make thing happen, you big headed fool. Only thing you make happen is lying and stealing -- James, 17:13:04 05/27/14 Tue [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> ... -- ...., 11:27:12 08/16/14 Sat [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> Here it is -- Items stolen, 14:27:41 11/19/14 Wed [1]

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.