VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:17:22 10/04/14 Sat
Author: racer
Subject: I see all of the promoters Alleycat,batman,atomicdog has come together and making the grudge game even better for the tracks all around .also batgirl and gene is getting alone too .I looked on batgirl board and he has some of nsd posting on there and he have not taking it off.that is some cool shit for the Oct 25

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> now that's how you get done..Let's go baby!! -- Reggie, 08:22:28 10/04/14 Sat [1]

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM JOIN THEM HUH -- RACER (REALIZE), 08:36:57 10/04/14 Sat [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> Nope, Just cause they are getting together dont mean that he is welcome at NSD -- Batman is not welcome at NSD and he knows it., 09:40:18 10/04/14 Sat [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> he was there the last race I believe that that is gene decision not the racers.haters and if you know so much why batman not welcome I hope it not because the promotes -- racer, 18:16:29 10/04/14 Sat [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> No respect is why and everybody know that. Stepping on big toes lol -- Quit bringing up his dream name, 18:51:53 10/04/14 Sat [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> that is a bullshit ass excuse that a track owner gets mad at any promotor that promotes another event if they were getting paid to do so. that is what is wrong with track owners it is business and if gene or any other tracks try to ban a promotor for that they are wrong -- racer, 20:12:10 10/04/14 Sat [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> It is what it is owners got the last word plain and simple wheather they wrong or right lol -- racer, 20:18:07 10/04/14 Sat [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> ^^^^posted by batman...if you promoting a race on same day as his and you already stabbed him in the back after 3 chances you deserve to be banned for life. -- GN, 09:40:08 10/05/14 Sun [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> What about ban a promoter for bullshiting the fans lying to them???? -- Racer, 21:28:47 11/15/14 Sat [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> then why are u speaking for gene. I think batman is one bad ass promoter and gene is a good track owner they are good for each other -- racer, 22:07:05 10/04/14 Sat [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> Good for each other gene tried to help him three times ans all three time he stabbed gene in the back -- I know what I am talkin about too gene helped him alot only to be slapped in the face gene dont need him gene doin just fine, 02:51:41 10/05/14 Sun [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> Don't see any nsd stuff on batmans board -- ., 09:42:52 10/05/14 Sun [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> I can't help it if you're stupid but sinces when does any promoter have any control over a track or a track owner??? Its the promoters that's fucked up the game by using people's cars that dont even know they on a banner supposely racing somebody some where and the fan see that spends there money and no shows... Now they got to get on there knees and ask to do an event and the way Byron talk to Gene on the radio talk show he shouldnt ever be admited at NSD.. Promoters a dime a dozen lmfao -- racer, 14:08:09 10/05/14 Sun [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> batman never talks about gene. the talk shows are one his board -- on all the talk shows and on the boards, 14:49:38 10/05/14 Sun [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Lets get this right, self proclaim promoters started talking tracks into to letting them do the events on there tracks and fkin the racers. One promoter was trying to get $12,000 to do an event at NSD lmfao Then they started stacking events on top of each other and Texas Raceway had a lot to do with all the bullshit. Byron tried his best to screw things up for the tracks that didnt do what he wanted but it all came to an end.. Byron is such a good talker and con artis that he'll talk Gene into letting him back in. We racers use to pay for everything including the funky trophies lmfao Them promos had us racer blinded with the hype lmfao If racers dont stick together tracks and promoters will stick us lol -- Martin ghost (with all due respect and not all promoters but most "respectfully fuck yourselfs"LMFAO, 22:32:16 11/13/14 Thu [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> Ask Gene Batman is not welcome at Denton -- Heard he took legal action on it.So if I was batman I would not show up there., 12:54:06 11/14/14 Fri [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> He was there at the last event lol -- Race Fan, 12:59:25 11/15/14 Sat [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> Wont be at anymore or off to the jail. -- He aint playin nomore, 16:35:29 11/15/14 Sat [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Byron don't need Gene he's buying his own track lmfao -- Ghetto azz thief lol, 21:39:01 11/15/14 Sat [1]

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.