VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:56:16 10/26/14 Sun
Author: Steve Jackson
Subject: Jekyll and Hyde, and the TRUTH

Any of you keyboard jockeys that think that either of our backhalf cars are promods, have obviously never seen an actual pro mod. We have an actual nitrous pro mod,
And guess what, all the other nitrous cars are scared of it too.
You clowns hate on Jeff because he has nice equipment. You hate on him because he has smart people working on it. You hate because we don't back down. But here's the truth, and the only way to argue with the truth is to lock in and get in the other lane.

We are locked and loaded, and if any backhalf car in the country sticks his head out of the bushes, I'm going to blow it clean off.
Please only say that you are going to come race if you are serious. If your car needs a valve cover gasket or a set of spark plugs, please don't bark at us until you are tested and ready. This is an open invitation. Now y'all hate on!!!!!!,

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Birdman will whip you. Tree man will whip you. Hargett will whip you. Clown is equal to you. -- Clown... Baddest back half. Ya herd., 15:33:51 10/26/14 Sun [1]

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Trolls -- Steve Jackson, 16:19:18 10/26/14 Sun [1]

No feeding the trolls.....

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Their is not a backhalf in this country at the moment is ready for Hyde. Birdman keep breaking or blowing up motors because he know he actually has to fly to get around this nitrous car with his turbo car. Thats a fact because if he dont he will get his azz hole blown smooth the phuck off once again. -- J, 17:54:37 10/26/14 Sun [1]

Yep

[ Edit | View ]

[> Hope they show up to try!! Your the clown! Lol just be sure you are there if it goes down by some miracle with a big stack to back up your confidence. -- Jeff, 17:03:12 10/26/14 Sun [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> GOT A FEW GRUDGE FANS THAT HARGETTS MUSTANG IS FASTEST IN TEXAS WE DONT HAVE MUCH TO BET BUT WE DO HAVE GOOD CREDIT!! -- MUTANG FAN CLUB SPOKESMAN!!!, 18:33:59 10/26/14 Sun [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> lol that a dumb ass. Bird will be a good race but he knows he had turn it up to run with hyde. treeman? promod versus back half and I'd still bet on Hyde. Hargett had no chance and clown car loan. must be smoking some good shit. -- adrian, 22:00:01 10/26/14 Sun [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> J&H are the fastest backhalf in Texas and maybe in the country...Tried of hearing Treeman Treeman dam his a Pro mod why not race J&H pro mod and prove howbad he is... -- eddiea (JUST BEING HONEST), 07:10:32 10/27/14 Mon [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> There is not a backhalf in the COUNTRY that can beat HYDE if there is bring it to NSD and I believe you will leave thinking the same thing. -- Race on a real track like Northstar where a coin flip dont matter."Just a preference", 07:23:48 10/27/14 Mon [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Birdman, Lil' Mo, Hargett, Shadow, Clown Car, Nightmare (just kidding.. Clown is a Pussy and Nightmare is slow), and a TON on the East Coast. J&H arent as bad as they like to give themselves credit for. There are planty of cars in this country that could and would bust that ass. -- Someone is full of themselves (Jeff and Steve) The biggest snobs in racing, 09:45:13 10/27/14 Mon [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> Birdman he showed that he dont want non....motor hurt after 2 months and did not fix it noing ther a race. Sorry he scaird and thats a fact Lil,mo hope we get to see them back on the unfinshed bidness cause i dont think he got what it take..Stop with the Hargett and shadow aint gonna race they in the same camp now. -- Lets see who you got else cause aint non of them want to race..... Cuz your mind is all messed up from the nitro fumes from this past weekend, 12:21:35 10/27/14 Mon [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> I still say then.... Birdman, Lil'mo, (he was on his was to busting that ass before he broke. Anyone there that weekend watching shakedowns could see lil'mo was faster. Wether they are in the same camp or not, shadow is quicker. As I stated before, there are a few more on the east coast that aint no gimmie. dont get me wrong, JH is fast, but they aint the fastest right now. Hopefully a few of those bad boys will be making their way to Northstar on the 15th of November. -- Get in line, 13:11:28 10/27/14 Mon [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> i see the little man has lots to say today , you need to find someone to buy that slow turd and send you on your way . that has to be embarrassing to bring that slow bitch out and cant get that junk to go down the track , lol -- lol, 13:55:00 10/27/14 Mon [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> Some of yall got this all fucked up, I must have this right down the middle so to speak as I have been accused of being a Hyde lover and now a Bird lover and a Hyde hater, cool, I'll wear that shirt to rub it in since I have been accused. Thats what I get for calln out bullshit when you try piss on my leg. Heres how I see it (over the last 2 years or so); Birdman has the "W" record between Jekyll/Hyde and Birdman. Shadow has the record over both Jekyll/Hyde and Birdman right now. To sum it up, Shadow is 1st, Bird is 2nd and Jekyll/Hyde are 3rd "right now" in the Extreme backhalf game "TODAY". Judging by the shake downs Lil Mo was going to get that ass but he broke and has been out since so no need to mention him any further. Motion is definitely in the Extreme BH game right now judging by his shakedown the other night but he is at the bottom of the pack until he gets in the other lane with 1 of them. -- (Cont.below), 15:34:26 10/27/14 Mon [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> I keep hearing many say Birdman is scared, well fuck, he has already drug Hyde more times that Hyde drug him so I can understand why he doesnt really give a shit to race the same car over and over but so much shit has been thrown accross the fence over the last year you can bet its gonna happen again. You say he must be scared because he is not here to race, well, then why dont you put your money where your mouth is and buy him the new parts to replace the broke parts, not everyone has unlimited funds. Hargett, well, Birdman got that ass in a best 2 out of 3 and he hasnt lined up with Jekyll/Hyde so its up in the air where he fits in. Treeman is a fn promod so he is not in that class either. No where in that list did you see Cornbread, Travis, Nightmare, etc. They are all fast but not in the Extreme game. -- *****THE ACCUSED, 15:36:18 10/27/14 Mon [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Couldn't have said it better myself. I agree with everything just stated above. -- We'll said., 19:10:27 10/27/14 Mon [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> JH may be the baddest in Sanger.. But NOT the baddest in Texas and not even close to being the baddest in the nation. -- East coast is faster, 21:36:37 10/27/14 Mon [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> All I hear is talk -- Steve Jackson, 22:20:28 10/27/14 Mon [1]

Talking is easy. It's real real real simple. All you have to do, is talk one of these so called fast backhalfs into locking in a DP. I cannot speak for the past, BUT I can speak for right now. And right, now between Jekyll, Hyde, and Shadow. We OWN the backhalf gave. Now find me a challenger. All of the cars that you mentioned are in the way.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> You scarey no name bitches post and sign a name and quit hiding behind the key board lmfao -- Ghost (talk shit but sign your sissy ass name lol), 22:40:36 10/28/14 Tue [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> smoke and mirrors, marketing ploy, keep playing into it doing a great job. -- marketeer, 17:16:57 10/27/14 Mon [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> Shut yo ass up lil Stevie. -- Short mans complex, 22:07:22 10/27/14 Mon [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> All I hear is talk . Talking is easy. It's real real real simple. All you have to do, is talk one of these so called fast backhalfs into locking in a DP. I cannot speak for the past, BUT I can speak for right now. And right, now between Jekyll, Hyde, and Shadow. We OWN the backhalf gave. Now find me a challenger. All of the cars that you mentioned are in the way. -- Steve Jackson, 22:23:20 10/27/14 Mon [1]

Talking is easy. It's real real real simple. All you have to do, is talk one of these so called fast backhalfs into locking in a DP. I cannot speak for the past, BUT I can speak for right now. And right, now between Jekyll, Hyde, and Shadow. We OWN the backhalf game. Now find me a challenger. All of the cars that you mentioned are in the way.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> We can debate this over and over but Who is Calling Any Backhalf out ...Yes its Hyde and NO ONE answer the call out... Why is that... Quit Hating on J&H and give them the Respect they have earned -- eddiea, 12:21:48 10/28/14 Tue [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> They are the ones coming in here banging thier chest especially knowing what cars are in the area. Those cars have been beat plenty, all the sudden acting like no one can beat them...instead of jekyl and hyde maybe we should call them the joker and riddler. -- pound-on-pounder, 14:25:33 10/28/14 Tue [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> i bet little stevie has names and numbers of some fast ones on the east coast. maybe instead of talking shit where they know they are the fastest. (sanger) Leittle stevie boy, call up your east coast buddies and have them travel their happy ass on out. Go to their boards and talk shit... not on the board you "know" youre the fastest. Go get another extreme backhalf to travel here so we can all witness your mightiness.. -- you got numbers to the fast ones.... call em., 14:26:10 10/28/14 Tue [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Dam Bird watcher you can leave NSD now your Birdie did not show up...LOL... I know you were happy he didnt show cause Hyde was rolling.... -- eddiea, 18:54:53 10/28/14 Tue [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> We challenge all backhalfs. Not just Texas backhalfs. What part of that is unclear? East coast. West coast. Yankee, Mexico, we do not discriminate. Let me make it simple. If you have a backhalf car, and your name isn't Jekyll, Hyde, or Shadow. You are called out. Now run tell that. -- Steve Jackson, 15:10:42 10/28/14 Tue [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Man there are radial cars that will smoke J&H. If I remember correctly Stevie Big Balls got beat for like 20 grand by a radial car not long ago. Make no mistake about it, you guys are the fastest around here, that's like winning the pissing contest against the 1st grade class down the street. -- Who was it that kicked ur ass Stevie? Funny part is there's about 6 or 8 other cars faster than the guy that drug you, 16:28:01 10/28/14 Tue [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> One thing is for sure. We know it wasn't u. Because you were in your moms basement eating Oreos in the dark. Closet troll. -- Steve Jackson, 16:36:11 10/28/14 Tue [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> HECKLE &JECKLE -- DUMB AND DUMBER, 16:36:41 10/28/14 Tue [1]

HECLE &JECKLE CAUSE THE OWNER OF THE CARS WILL OUTSPEND EVERYONE ELSE DOESNT IMPRESS MANY IF ANY PRO ATHELET WANTED THE FASTEST CAR HE WOULD ,PAYING DRIVERS TUNERS SPENDING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO SAY YOUR THE FASTEST IS STUPID TO MANY BUT KEEP HOLDING JEFFS NUTS IN YOUR MOUTH EVENTUALLY HE WILL PULL THEM OUT.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> This is the problem too many people are hating on how much money Jeff is willing to spend because he can afford to do so. Every body keep bringing up what happened last year its 2015 and Jeff did what he had to do to make his car the fastest backhalf across the nation. Nobody in Texas and other states want them problems. Birdman keep tearing shyt because he know he has to fly and he is the only turbo car. So if the grown men would stop hating on the next man's pockets and focus on they own shyt racing would be grand in the DFW. I hate to say it but, beside J/H there is not a backhalf from Dallas to Houston that has anything for them East coast Boyz. They would literally blow majority of the backhalf cars up here azz hole clean the phuck out. Texad Beast is making strides though. We will see how bad Texas is at Atomic Dog race though. -- J, 17:14:19 10/28/14 Tue [1]

Sad

[ Edit | View ]

[> Last two races PDRA he got his ass handed to him also once by a girl next the words gratest driver let the team down because of a holeshot loss great light cutting two in a row -- herckle and jerkle, 16:56:39 10/28/14 Tue [1]

Say it aint so.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Where did you finish those two races? No more replying to closet bitches. State your name if you want me to reply. Otherwise stay in mommies basement. -- Steve Jackson, 17:39:34 10/28/14 Tue [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> Some of yall are getting all personal, stick to the facts without the personal crap. Dont think they deserve all the bullshit diggn. They are the fastest we have in DFW and among the fastest in the country. Just like Birdman, Jeff does it for the fans and for the competitive side in him so no need to be a total dick -- The Accused, 18:26:18 10/28/14 Tue [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Jeff and Stevie dont let this haters get under your skin all this shit is Envy... just keep doing what you do best beat that ass...This guys are cool Im just a fan that loves the racing game and Saturday at NSD i went to J&H Trailer and they were cool as hell unlike alot of racers... Another one was Jackie and Flip from Texas Ten were cool as hell a few weeks ago...Thats the way it should be respect and give respect...Oh yea Martin you had that Ghost Rolling nice to see it again... -- eddiea (Don't Hate love D Racing Game), 20:01:04 10/28/14 Tue [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Thanks Mr Eddiea but all we did is come support Gene knowing our viper system was sick.. At least we showed up to the track lol -- Ghost (i started to buy the carbon fiber body for ghost but then i wont get a race in my class and will ended up having to race (2,100lb)chasis cars..), 16:28:17 11/04/14 Tue [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> rolling nice , guess you seen something the rest of the track didn't see , they couldn't get that bucket to the 100ft mark . -- ., 03:57:00 10/29/14 Wed [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> It was having electrical gremlins nos shutting down. -- We will have it fixed, 07:54:37 11/05/14 Wed [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> Man there are radial cars that will smoke J&H. If I remember correctly Stevie Big Balls got beat for like 20 grand by a radial car not long ago. Make no mistake about it, you guys are the fastest around here, that's like winning the pissing contest against the 1st grade class down the street. (NT) -- Why dont you call out that drag radial that busted your ass. hahahahahah, 07:39:11 10/29/14 Wed [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> Stevie fast what ever your name is your mouth is a little to fast I think your a bitch and want do shit but bump them dick suckers I tell u what miss bad ass let me no and I promise I will shut that big mouth off yours any time any were I'm not talking bout no racing I'm close your mouth I'm tired of you speaking for so much dick punk just race an shut the fuck up you sound like one my hoes when they don't have something if u don't like what I'm saying leave me a number and we can arrange a meeting if u would like I smell pussy all over u an I like pussy might be able to get u a little extra track money close ur mouth bitch -- Stevie new daddy, 01:47:29 11/03/14 Mon [1]

Peewe fast is a big mouth punk

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Fuckin Internet gangsta. You ain't gone do shit, but spit box on this damn computer all day. -- Get yourself a car and race... You friendly muhfcka!, 07:20:44 11/03/14 Mon [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> Leave your number to got 12 cars I'll be in west Dallas and south irving today sence you want to open your mouth and help you bitch buddy pewee fast I don't need no help one deep I'm at the track every weekend -- D1aoworldsdaddy, 10:16:53 11/03/14 Mon [1]

Pewe fast bitch nobody was talking to you but sence you are speaken for dick now I got u crash dummy

[ Edit | View ]

[> What A Laugh -- Jeff, 21:16:23 11/06/14 Thu [1]

I wish all you haters would get one of your heroes to race Hyde.... Just a lot of talk and no action.... Can't beat us so you get personal, hate, and want to meet up in Arlington etc... I race for the fans and love of competition and could care less what 4 or 5 of you think.. I never have not showed up to a locked in race for any reason with Hyde or Jekyle... So far in the year of 2014 I have raced only Promods because none of the cars talked about are ever at a grudge event we are....Tried to lock in all the cars talked about..
Will run radial cars too if they will show up to an event..
Lil Mo is a good guy but he needs the back tire to even have a chance and he has it whenever he wants to race... Hargett has back tire if he wants to try... Motion has backtire also.... No disrespect meant to the above just trying to get a race.... Hate on haters Jeff J & H Racing

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> There having fun talking shit lmfao No name bitches lol -- GHOST, 09:23:05 11/07/14 Fri [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> Ghost u Ant shit ether bitch trust me u damb sure don't want none punk keep Buying an junk your ass has been blown out stick to making to to tacos and saling rebuilt titles -- Taco smasher, 20:51:17 11/10/14 Mon [1]

Your a bitch to you want do shit ether

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Dam haters dont know what you talking about.. Who blew me out what sticks because if you talking about the city contract that i walked away from i guess you dont know shit. I'll tell this much we dont work for free and when people are willing to give the city 30% to 60% discount that's being hungry lmfao..You no name bitches need to respect people that got money to race with and stay out there business. They dont need cheerleaders between them. Most of you no name bitches dont even own a race car but you in the middle of peopel that dont care about your bullshit lmao -- Martin (dont worry about who blew me unles you wanna do it yourself hahaha), 11:08:17 11/11/14 Tue [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> Wow, yall still pushing this thread? Apparently the hating and personal attacks are still popular to. -- Richard, 21:58:18 11/11/14 Tue [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Just haters talking sh$t.. 😛 -- Martin, 10:57:33 11/12/14 Wed [1]

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.