VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:21:35 10/27/14 Mon
Author: Lets see who you got else cause aint non of them want to race..... Cuz your mind is all messed up from the nitro fumes from this past weekend
Subject: Birdman he showed that he dont want non....motor hurt after 2 months and did not fix it noing ther a race. Sorry he scaird and thats a fact Lil,mo hope we get to see them back on the unfinshed bidness cause i dont think he got what it take..Stop with the Hargett and shadow aint gonna race they in the same camp now.
In reply to: Steve Jackson 's message, "Jekyll and Hyde, and the TRUTH" on 11:56:16 10/26/14 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> I still say then.... Birdman, Lil'mo, (he was on his was to busting that ass before he broke. Anyone there that weekend watching shakedowns could see lil'mo was faster. Wether they are in the same camp or not, shadow is quicker. As I stated before, there are a few more on the east coast that aint no gimmie. dont get me wrong, JH is fast, but they aint the fastest right now. Hopefully a few of those bad boys will be making their way to Northstar on the 15th of November. -- Get in line, 13:11:28 10/27/14 Mon [1]

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.