VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:10:27 10/27/14 Mon
Author: We'll said.
Subject: Couldn't have said it better myself. I agree with everything just stated above.
In reply to: *****THE ACCUSED 's message, "I keep hearing many say Birdman is scared, well fuck, he has already drug Hyde more times that Hyde drug him so I can understand why he doesnt really give a shit to race the same car over and over but so much shit has been thrown accross the fence over the last year you can bet its gonna happen again. You say he must be scared because he is not here to race, well, then why dont you put your money where your mouth is and buy him the new parts to replace the broke parts, not everyone has unlimited funds. Hargett, well, Birdman got that ass in a best 2 out of 3 and he hasnt lined up with Jekyll/Hyde so its up in the air where he fits in. Treeman is a fn promod so he is not in that class either. No where in that list did you see Cornbread, Travis, Nightmare, etc. They are all fast but not in the Extreme game." on 15:36:18 10/27/14 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> JH may be the baddest in Sanger.. But NOT the baddest in Texas and not even close to being the baddest in the nation. -- East coast is faster, 21:36:37 10/27/14 Mon [1]

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> All I hear is talk -- Steve Jackson, 22:20:28 10/27/14 Mon [1]

Talking is easy. It's real real real simple. All you have to do, is talk one of these so called fast backhalfs into locking in a DP. I cannot speak for the past, BUT I can speak for right now. And right, now between Jekyll, Hyde, and Shadow. We OWN the backhalf gave. Now find me a challenger. All of the cars that you mentioned are in the way.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> You scarey no name bitches post and sign a name and quit hiding behind the key board lmfao -- Ghost (talk shit but sign your sissy ass name lol), 22:40:36 10/28/14 Tue [1]

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.