VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:20:28 10/27/14 Mon
Author: Steve Jackson
Subject: All I hear is talk
In reply to: East coast is faster 's message, "JH may be the baddest in Sanger.. But NOT the baddest in Texas and not even close to being the baddest in the nation." on 21:36:37 10/27/14 Mon

Talking is easy. It's real real real simple. All you have to do, is talk one of these so called fast backhalfs into locking in a DP. I cannot speak for the past, BUT I can speak for right now. And right, now between Jekyll, Hyde, and Shadow. We OWN the backhalf gave. Now find me a challenger. All of the cars that you mentioned are in the way.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> You scarey no name bitches post and sign a name and quit hiding behind the key board lmfao -- Ghost (talk shit but sign your sissy ass name lol), 22:40:36 10/28/14 Tue [1]

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.