VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:23:20 10/27/14 Mon
Author: Steve Jackson
Subject: All I hear is talk . Talking is easy. It's real real real simple. All you have to do, is talk one of these so called fast backhalfs into locking in a DP. I cannot speak for the past, BUT I can speak for right now. And right, now between Jekyll, Hyde, and Shadow. We OWN the backhalf gave. Now find me a challenger. All of the cars that you mentioned are in the way.
In reply to: Steve Jackson 's message, "Jekyll and Hyde, and the TRUTH" on 11:56:16 10/26/14 Sun

Talking is easy. It's real real real simple. All you have to do, is talk one of these so called fast backhalfs into locking in a DP. I cannot speak for the past, BUT I can speak for right now. And right, now between Jekyll, Hyde, and Shadow. We OWN the backhalf game. Now find me a challenger. All of the cars that you mentioned are in the way.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> We can debate this over and over but Who is Calling Any Backhalf out ...Yes its Hyde and NO ONE answer the call out... Why is that... Quit Hating on J&H and give them the Respect they have earned -- eddiea, 12:21:48 10/28/14 Tue [1]

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> They are the ones coming in here banging thier chest especially knowing what cars are in the area. Those cars have been beat plenty, all the sudden acting like no one can beat them...instead of jekyl and hyde maybe we should call them the joker and riddler. -- pound-on-pounder, 14:25:33 10/28/14 Tue [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> i bet little stevie has names and numbers of some fast ones on the east coast. maybe instead of talking shit where they know they are the fastest. (sanger) Leittle stevie boy, call up your east coast buddies and have them travel their happy ass on out. Go to their boards and talk shit... not on the board you "know" youre the fastest. Go get another extreme backhalf to travel here so we can all witness your mightiness.. -- you got numbers to the fast ones.... call em., 14:26:10 10/28/14 Tue [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Dam Bird watcher you can leave NSD now your Birdie did not show up...LOL... I know you were happy he didnt show cause Hyde was rolling.... -- eddiea, 18:54:53 10/28/14 Tue [1]

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.