VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:26:18 10/28/14 Tue
Author: The Accused
Subject: Some of yall are getting all personal, stick to the facts without the personal crap. Dont think they deserve all the bullshit diggn. They are the fastest we have in DFW and among the fastest in the country. Just like Birdman, Jeff does it for the fans and for the competitive side in him so no need to be a total dick
In reply to: Steve Jackson 's message, "Jekyll and Hyde, and the TRUTH" on 11:56:16 10/26/14 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Jeff and Stevie dont let this haters get under your skin all this shit is Envy... just keep doing what you do best beat that ass...This guys are cool Im just a fan that loves the racing game and Saturday at NSD i went to J&H Trailer and they were cool as hell unlike alot of racers... Another one was Jackie and Flip from Texas Ten were cool as hell a few weeks ago...Thats the way it should be respect and give respect...Oh yea Martin you had that Ghost Rolling nice to see it again... -- eddiea (Don't Hate love D Racing Game), 20:01:04 10/28/14 Tue [1]

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Thanks Mr Eddiea but all we did is come support Gene knowing our viper system was sick.. At least we showed up to the track lol -- Ghost (i started to buy the carbon fiber body for ghost but then i wont get a race in my class and will ended up having to race (2,100lb)chasis cars..), 16:28:17 11/04/14 Tue [1]

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.