VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:16:23 11/06/14 Thu
Author: Jeff
Subject: What A Laugh
In reply to: Steve Jackson 's message, "Jekyll and Hyde, and the TRUTH" on 11:56:16 10/26/14 Sun

I wish all you haters would get one of your heroes to race Hyde.... Just a lot of talk and no action.... Can't beat us so you get personal, hate, and want to meet up in Arlington etc... I race for the fans and love of competition and could care less what 4 or 5 of you think.. I never have not showed up to a locked in race for any reason with Hyde or Jekyle... So far in the year of 2014 I have raced only Promods because none of the cars talked about are ever at a grudge event we are....Tried to lock in all the cars talked about..
Will run radial cars too if they will show up to an event..
Lil Mo is a good guy but he needs the back tire to even have a chance and he has it whenever he wants to race... Hargett has back tire if he wants to try... Motion has backtire also.... No disrespect meant to the above just trying to get a race.... Hate on haters Jeff J & H Racing

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> There having fun talking shit lmfao No name bitches lol -- GHOST, 09:23:05 11/07/14 Fri [1]

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.