VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:51:17 11/10/14 Mon
Author: Taco smasher
Subject: Ghost u Ant shit ether bitch trust me u damb sure don't want none punk keep Buying an junk your ass has been blown out stick to making to to tacos and saling rebuilt titles
In reply to: Steve Jackson 's message, "Jekyll and Hyde, and the TRUTH" on 11:56:16 10/26/14 Sun

Your a bitch to you want do shit ether

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Dam haters dont know what you talking about.. Who blew me out what sticks because if you talking about the city contract that i walked away from i guess you dont know shit. I'll tell this much we dont work for free and when people are willing to give the city 30% to 60% discount that's being hungry lmfao..You no name bitches need to respect people that got money to race with and stay out there business. They dont need cheerleaders between them. Most of you no name bitches dont even own a race car but you in the middle of peopel that dont care about your bullshit lmao -- Martin (dont worry about who blew me unles you wanna do it yourself hahaha), 11:08:17 11/11/14 Tue [1]

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.