VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:10:32 12/31/14 Wed
Author: California Vs Texas - Who Ya Got? March 28th at NSD!
Subject:

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> SMART MONEY says DAT NOVA OUT OF CALI GETS THERE FIRST a few fans in tha stands thought tha nova shouda atleast made dat BACKHALF OUTLAW FINAL NOT FOR A ??? REDLITE YA;LL DAT WANT DAT CAMARO find me leaning on tha fence no 1 dollar bills please -- D/FW OUTLAW GRUDGE FAN, 11:46:47 01/01/15 Thu [1]

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Tha shoulda dat is what kind of lingo fence leaner???? Does that make you look kool or what is it, or are you just plain ghetto ignorant????lol -- Another leaner lmao, 16:13:32 01/02/15 Fri [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> yes SMART MONEY is ghetto but not ignorant and by the way if you want to place a small wager that grudge match SMART MONEY BETTING ON THAT NOVA OUT OF CALIFORNIA -- GHETTO EDUCATED FENCE LEANER, 20:04:00 01/02/15 Fri [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> I got Birdman -- Finney, 20:02:17 01/05/15 Mon [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> Boddie may run fast in the 1/4 but he can't mess with Bird man in the 1/8 th mile that camaro by 2 in the end .Bodie can't even outrun jeff.in the 1/8th -- we run 1/8th mile not 1/4, 09:17:33 01/06/15 Tue [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> IF memory is correct that OUTLAW BACKHALF event at Kdale was1/4 mile event DAT dont change our mind we betting on DAT NOVA OUT OF CALI -- JUST 1 HUGE GRUDGE FAN, 20:12:35 01/06/15 Tue [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> MY BAD THAT BACKHALF EVENT WAS 1/8 -- SMART MONEY, 20:17:56 01/06/15 Tue [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> Just checking??? NSD that NOVA out of Cali gonna make the show on March 28? Team BODDIE got fans in DALLAS TEXAS! we been saving our rent money for that race with that Camaro out of Houston Texas FYI we betting one way CALI -- NOVA FAN, 10:51:45 03/14/15 Sat [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> No Boddie backed out of the denton race with bird because he can't make that date. he then turned around and says he will run Bird at Kennedale that night but I'm betting he doesn't show and it's just hype and there ain't gonna be shit at Kennedale that night to speak of. all the races are locking in at denton as that day is gonna be huge there. GHOST, it will be good to see you dragging some ass but gonna need to step that tune back up lol. I wanted to put you in that Promo video but you didn't have any good races where the car did a full pull. -- richard, 10:46:09 03/16/15 Mon [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> Thanks for that update -- Nova Fan, 21:05:18 03/16/15 Mon [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> We locked in with nightmare and to run him we'll have to step it up and believe me we are. We coming to NSD this weekend to get it right turning the boilers up some. Its no fun turning it all way up to win a race and have to pay the doctor mechanics another $10,000 but it'll be a good race i promise you we'll give it our best and if our best isnt good enough oh well we keeping it not to close to the boarder lmfao -- ghost (this is for Gene and the fans), 21:40:59 03/17/15 Tue [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> no one cares old man , bunch of usual hot air and another " test pass " , yawn -- Tyrone - on - tha - Phone, 00:07:31 03/18/15 Wed [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> You just a hater with a mouth and no race car 😄. Not waisting my time on losers lol -- Ghost, 06:26:39 03/18/15 Wed [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Thanks Martin, it'll be a good race. Tyrone why don't you use your real name, we all know exactly who you are lol -- Richard, 18:51:17 03/18/15 Wed [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> That's just the way it is Richard the nut swingers that dont have race cars so they get on here talking shit like they run something in racing and talking for other racers that dont even know they are being thrown out there by idiots. Last i talked to Trevis at the track he asked me if i wanted to race and i told him i can't hang with the clown car and it look to me like he dont need all this bitches talking for him he does good himself and respectful too. All I'm trying to do is help bring racing back and i'll be truthful nightmare is faster then ghost but I'm stepping it up just to give the fans some good racing so they can get there money's worth. Haters like to talk about cars that come out and play and i really think they should be talking about the ones out there that wont call each other out because they are really SCARED of each other lmfao. And you Racers know who i'm talking about dont act stupid. -- ghost car is a fun hooobby not a business lol, 10:32:03 03/19/15 Thu [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> Green car vs Red car!! -- Goin on mute!!!, 20:53:17 03/19/15 Thu [1]

A Gold car mite wanna see da winner out y'all when da dust settles for alil change!!!!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> WHO WON THAT RACE??? BODDIE or BIRDMAN??? -- D/FW GRUDGE FAN, 21:08:02 03/29/15 Sun [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> IT WAS A GOOD SHOW -- PAT, 12:50:14 03/30/15 Mon [1]

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.